A knocking at the front door echoes through the darkened house. A rotund man answers. The mysterious visitor says...

A knocking at the front door echoes through the darkened house. A rotund man answers. The mysterious visitor says, "I am here to end your life and begin it anew as my own." He brandishes a bladed weapon. The fat man grins and displays his own knife, expecting this turn of events. "So we are to fight," states the visitor. The fat man then hands him the knife and says, "No. We are to hasten the process."

Am I the only one still reading this comic?

"What you've neglected, not-Ronnie, is his obsession with unhealthy food items. You must make a point that he loves to eat, is sad about eating, eats because he's sad, and will then gloat about his procurement of the sad-making foods. Be sure to include multitudes of shameless shilling of McDonald's because of his slim hope that the company will someday sponsor him for a $1 off coupon."

This comic needs to change, and this is a good first step.

Cute white guy who kills fat white guys; asian (soon-to-be) girlfriend; now all it needs is lesbians, transsexuals and blacks (and maybe robots?).

well you dont post it often so i have to go to the offical website like an animal

>Am I the only one still reading this comic?
This is actually the best time to be reading Whomp!, Ronnie's October comics are usually a treat and a half.

he actually has fun making them, and you know Ronnie spends a big chunk of the year slowly thinking of how to piece it all together

Whomp confirmed over. Ronnie has run out of jokes.

He's waiting for you, user.

>meat magic
>Implying there's actual meat in mcdonalds """food"""

that's the magic of it

Not robots plural, just one sarcastic robot. Maybe it could take about how it hates/wants to kill humans while never actually doing so.

> He doesn't believe in macdonald's meat

So... where is Steve Replace?

I think Steve is slowly turning into Ronnie. I bet he was clean shaven before performing his vial deed. He wished to step into another man's life, and now that life is stepping into him.

It's magic meat, not real meat.
It's all make-believe.

>WHOMP is actually a phylactery for Ronnie, allowing his consciousness to slowly transfer to other people, transforming them into him
Guys, im scared now...

> If you kill them, you become them!

So, wait, M-Dude exists separate from Ronnie? If Ronnie dies, his replacements don't die with him?

I want Runnie's Replace to show up and haunt Steve for killing Ronnie.
>He is feel unwell.

he even have the hawain shirt

Is that blood on his shirt or he just not good at eating nuggies without getting the sauce on him.

The only difference between blood and sauce is time.

VERY unwell

Now I want to edit the dialogue to be about Ronnie losing tons of weight on this new nuggie diet, but I'm lazy.

Where is the LORE RONNIE REEEEE

Actually yeah this is interesting, Steve will get fat and become Ronnie and the cycle will be complete. We'll learn that there's been a long list of "Ronnies" over the year until someone else is hired to kill them and then take over their role.

That some how explains the death wish. If who ever kills a Ronnie becomes ronnie, then maybe all the deaths that have happened, actually happened. The nearest person becomes the next Ronnie.
His unhealthy Mcnugget diet is to turn every person in the McDonald industry into Ronnie, and nobody knows it.

Anyone remember that rumour years ago that McDonald's meat was made with earthworms? An odd time.

>meanwhile, earthworm burgers would be significantly more expensive than beef

At first I thought that Steve was this guy coming back alive somehow.

For years I thought GoT was pure medieval drama until people started talking about time travel and dragons.

More protein too,apparently.

Yeah, and if you optimized the production to the same degree as beef, it'd be cheaper and better for the environment per calorie.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind trying a worm-meat burger.

Time travel, what?

you know... this isn't totally inaccurate

Steve?

Okay, Marvel.

not enough military-industrial complex shilling for Marvel

It's QC, actually