Why did TTG make Robin into a joke and Starfire not even liking him anymore?

Why did TTG make Robin into a joke and Starfire not even liking him anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yx0CofKHeSU?t=71
youtube.com/watch?v=DmgOMK9LLp0
youtube.com/watch?v=8HOlXJ2EJxw
youtu.be/tc5LWStRtU0?t=712
youtube.com/watch?v=uR131fc2pZY
youtube.com/watch?v=et5RpxR6jqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ny7YzLlPYs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because as a white male he needed his privilege removed. And the only way to do is destroy him.

fpbp

In Titans robin is Dick right? I assume with Starfire that's the case?

Unpopular opinion: I like TTG's version of Robin and Cyborg better than the previous iteration, mainly because they seem to actually have a personality.

Because SJWs don't like to see taller girls dating shorter guys.

Agree, also Raven is more interesting and the interaction between her and her father is geniuly good. Personally, I feel that TTG improved a lot of characters from TT but they really fucked up the interactions between the characters.

>Not realizing TTG has indeed had Starfire showing attraction in Robin
>People crying out SJW when this has been proved to be a running gag within TTG
>People still crying SJW when Robin has been shown to hit both Raven and Starfire brutally for no reason without getting punished for it
What's wrong with people today?

Dick Grayson is a gypsi.

>Not realizing TTG has indeed had Starfire showing attraction in Robin
As a cruel joke.
>People crying out SJW when this has been proved to be a running gag within TTG
Show me this supposed "proof".
>People still crying SJW when Robin has been shown to hit both Raven and Starfire brutally for no reason without getting punished for it
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Looks like the word "unpopular" is becoming synonymous with "shitty" on this board.

>Cruel joke
What? The first time she was cucked by the moon, the second time was parodying the serious relationships in comics, the third time she was taken off her feet by Robin and his whistling and the 4th time was Starfire lusting over Robin and his hole pants.
>Show me this supposed "proof".
youtu.be/Yx0CofKHeSU?t=71

>Two wrongs don't make a right
>Crying about SJWs when this show has proven they don't care and will do anything to anyone

>why did TTG make Robin and Starfire non-boring characters

This is some real shit taste

>Liking the overused edgy badboy leader
Why does the pot continue to call the kettle black?

Toon Cyborg > weeb Cyborg youtube.com/watch?v=DmgOMK9LLp0

>edgy badboy leader
Sup TTG writers! I see you still haven't watched the original

>Muh shill meme
The logic this lacks never ceases to spook me.

>MUH CAR

>Toon Cyborg
Autistic blackman who sings about waffles
youtube.com/watch?v=8HOlXJ2EJxw
>TT Cyborg
Bro tier second in command with an awesome design
youtu.be/tc5LWStRtU0?t=712

>Cherry picking moments from both shows
Since we're doing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=uR131fc2pZY
youtube.com/watch?v=et5RpxR6jqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ny7YzLlPYs4

Shouldn't you be writing about burritos or something?

I'm starting to feel a little less bad about the writers making fun of people like you. You clearly deserve it.

>B-b-b-b-b-b-but Night begins to Shine!

Also the point of cherry picking is to choose good scenes to counter which you have yet to do.

>2003fags

How does it feel knowing that after TTG ends it nobody will care and that it'll be as forgotten as other other played shows like Johnny Test and that all your shilling will be for naught? Better pray that TTG movie wins an Oscar or is is the top grossing animated feature of all time but the show is dead if that shit bombs.

>Shill
If I was a shill I'd be rolling in cash while you sulk in your one bedroom apartment. Let that sink in.

>Conventionally ignored the Scary Terry scene
>Called TNBTS a bad scene
You're either retarded or trolling.

Some people also win the lottery. Doesn't make them better people.

It funny because even TTG agrees that the original is better so this image is pointless.
No you wouldn't your just a sad man praising a show because everyone is hating on it.
>Conventionally ignored the Scary Terry scene
I didn't it just wasn't a good scene to use in defense of his character
>Called TNBTS a bad scene
Nah the fact that you keep using it proves how limited your arsenal for him is.

>It funny because even TTG agrees that the original is better so this image is pointless.
They're making fun of you. How and why have you not realized that yet?
>No you wouldn't your just a sad man praising a show because everyone is hating on it.
Me sad? I loved the original too. Unlike you I aged past 14 and moved on.
>I didn't it just wasn't a good scene to use in defense of his character
He let go of his fear and became a better man. If you took off your nostalgia glasses you would know.
>Nah the fact that you keep using it proves how limited your arsenal for him is.
I'm just cherrypicking like you are. Besides, the writers can do this any time they want. Why else do you think animation changes have become a norm for the show?

>They're making fun of you.
By saying that their show is shit and that the original is better? Okay
>Unlike you I aged past 14 and moved on.
Impossible because you like TTG a show hwho's primary demographic is children so in a way you never grew up at all.
>He let go of his fear and became a better man.
Once again thats not a good clip nor was it taken seriously
>I'm just cherrypicking like you are.
Nah you're just picking teh same episode over and over again as a point and from an episode that wasn't even good to begin with
>Besides, the writers can do this any time they want.
Is that why 90% of TTG is nothing like this special? You're pathetic. What are you going to do with your life when this show ends knowing that you've been shilling it on this board because people hate it?

Cyborg was just fine before, though I agree that TTGo him is pretty good too.

Personally I like to use your tears as lube, enter.

>Everyone who hates TTG is Enter

Yeah good luck with that

>Anyone who likes TTG is a shill
Stop being a hypocrite and take your L.

What's the difference in personalities between all of the boys in TTG?

Oh boy I haven't seen this image in retaliation by TTGfags before. Post the sour grapes one.
>Anyone who likes TTG is a shill
Yes?

In TTG Robin is a neurotic loser and Cyborg and BB are autistic children

How does it feel knowing the target demo for TTG is over a decade older than TTfags but still match them in the maturity tier?

How does it feel knowing that you're defending a show that's mostly popular with autistic children?

He isn't defending 2003 TT

>Now insulting children who like this show
This is the absolute state of TTfans. Jesus.

You're right! He's defending TTG the favorite show amongst autistic children

This crossover actually could work. Even if i'm not a fan of TTG.

At-least TTG isn't going to raise an entire generation full of entitled little bitches.

>At-least TTG isn't going to raise an entire generation full of entitled little bitches.
Because entitled little bitches are already watching it. TTG will just be forgotten.

And? I'd rather have liked a forgotten show with an alright fanbase than a show with a fanbase that act like a group of 5 year olds.

Because comedy. Robin is roughly the same character, they just turned his less desirable traits to 11. He's paranoid and hyper competitive in TT, and you see the same in TTG.

Starfire's only character traits were "is an alien" and she wants Robin's dick. Her thirst was kind of ridiculous in some instances so they flipped it because being a generic female love interest isn't a fun personality.

>children will have nostalgia for teen titans go! in future
Just end it.

Will it turn them into the menchildren TTfags are?

>Robin is roughly the same character,
>Starfire's only character traits were "is an alien" and she wants Robin's dick
Sup TTG writers

Because that's how normal people view Robin (and all sidekicks) a joke

>Let's go with your logic
Hello again enter.

I remember an interview when the show first came out where they were asked about it. The answer just boils down to the character being so stoic in the original series that he didn't lend himself to comedy, so they reworked him into a guy who had an inferiority complex because he's the only guy on the team without superpowers.

Initially it was the other way around with Starfire wanting Robin. They changed it to Robin one-sidedly wanting Starfire because they could get more mileage out of it.

Internet is dead, using phone you I can't stitch images together

>How does it feel knowing that after TTG ends it nobody will care and that it'll be as forgotten as other
Does that matter at all? Movies and shows are forgotten all the time. If a show you watch ended tomorrow 2 years from now it most likely would never be on your mind unless you happened to see a clip of it in the suggested videos section of youtube or someone happened to bring it up. In fact forgetting the stuff makes it better when you enjoy it after not remembering it for such a long time.

people are still shitting on Johnny Test. how's that forgotten?

I guess good story's would bore you instead of fart jokes, fucking child.

>Fart jokes
>rarely does that

This whole thread is just an ocean of autistic rants and rambles from both sides. Each and every one of you should be ashamed of yourself.

Because it is a parody cartoon and thus expectations are skewed fort he sake of humor.