Why is she polling so low? It seems a shitton of bernouts have thrown their support behind her

Why is she polling so low? It seems a shitton of bernouts have thrown their support behind her.

Is it because they're young, first time voters who don't get called by pollsters?

Jill Stein thinks wifi is dangerous to children.

And yet I see her supporters constantly ridicule Trump for his global warming comments.

And she's wrong how? Look at japan, and chernobyl

>Bernie (((Sanders))) stabs a bunch of millenials in the back and runs with their money
>"Well I guess I'd better vote for (((Stein))), maybe I'll have more luck!"

In her defense it really sort of is like that with the current state of mudshits
Any nuclear power plant in the US is a target by them and it isn't a matter of will it occur but when will it occur
I live in Arizona and if Palo Verde goes down under attack and that shit leaks I can anticipate the 9 dicks I'll grow and the sweet tumors I'll get
But I doubt she means it like that and thinks the fumes that come out of them are pollutants and not steam
Nuclear is the best alternative we have right now

Most Bernouts fell in line behind Hillary.

They are a weak and easily manipulated bunch.

i don't agree that nuke plants should be shut down, but she's not entirely wrong. poorly maintained plants can and will become incredibly destructive devices.

Chernobyl was caused by absurd commie carelessness and terrible human decisions.

Fukushima was a fucking case study in perfect disaster control and recovery when faced with hardships above and beyond what is considered reasonable. If anything it was a example of how safe nuclear power can be.

american liberals are off the charts brainwashed and will support whoever they're told to is why

Technically they are dirty bombs if they get completely fucked and everything goes wrong.

If they're built at all they should use modern liquid fuel reactors that are inherently safe, only in geologically stable places away from large bodies of water.

We have the technology to transition to decentralized solar and batteries to massively reduce the amount of power plants in general.

Most of them fell into the "I'm not voting for anyone" group. Some went third party. Some went Trump. But I haven't met a single one who went to Hillary.

Obviously they exist, but not in the numbers they want you to believe.

Bernie never had that much support in the first place. They just happened to be the most vocal group on social media.

They're never many Bernie supporters to begin with. They were just very vocal, which led people to believe he was popular.

He won a bunch of states. That's hardly negligible.

She's a medical doctor.
What could make her say something like this?

True. They scrambled in Belgium after the attacks on the airport because they found photos of various nuclear power plants. Those things are completely unguarded, and while the reactor is as strong as bomb shelter, dedicated maniac might find a way.

The polls are rigged, Jill is winning

fr

0 people died directly from fukishima

fucking commies used that gay ass RMBK reactor and hardly took any safety precautions

I live in NC and have been getting Hillary spam that 3rd party voting is a vote for Trump. She's really scared of the Jill vote.

Literally all the Bernouts i know are so pathetic they wont even go out and vote.

How do we know that it's not?
These are new waves and energies penetrating our bodies, how many tests have been done to study their effects on a newly forming brain?

They're 2.4ghz and 5ghz radio waves. What's new about it?

>Technically they are dirty bombs if they get completely fucked and everything goes wrong.
So is uranium ore, which any fool can walk into an old mine in australia and find

Don't bother, the fact that he asked that should tell you the extent of his knowledge on the subject

Have you ever been at or inside a nuclear power plant?

Protip: plants in the US are secure as fuck

There are innumerable easier methods by which someone could get radioactive material than from a US power plant

I too support MSR's, along with PBR's and Gen5 LWR's.

MSR's seem like the atomic magic bullet needed to hold us over to fusion though.

Solar has a future especially with the new carbon allotrope quantum dot (just marketing, not actual quantum, really just nano) efficiency boost coming around the corner. Everything else is useless by comparison.

A lot of beanie voters backed her but I mean cmon

I want Jill Stein to sit on my face.

>wherever (((I))) am I must also shut it down