Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
tot-prod.blog/2017/10/05/dofus-cube-note-03-la-jauge-de-wakfu/
twitter.com/heightes/status/916555049815461888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure

no

Maybe

Sure, let me just post the links before 200 replies will ask for them.

Season 3 + other downloads - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Tot's new blog post about Dofus Cube and how the Wakfu gauge system will work tot-prod.blog/2017/10/05/dofus-cube-note-03-la-jauge-de-wakfu/

Now for a good question. How does immortality for the demigods work? Do their bodies stop aging from a random age or they choose from which age they stop getting older? Most of them look like the are in their 30s, except Conq who remained a loli and excluding the Ecaflip demis who age normally but respawn after they die for 9 times.

Also, posting handsome dragon

I'm going to guess that, since Elely was shown aging in the trap, either it stops when they accept the deal and thus, their god powers, or it just stops when they reach adulthood, whenever that is.

Now the real question is why didn't they try to explain shit to Elely and Floppy first,
before making them enemies by kidnapping their mother and trying to kill their dad.

I'll just assume their bodies stop aging according to how developed their brains are. Conqelene is a child because she has the mind of a child and Echo seems the most older since she's the most mature out of the.

When will 9-13 get subbed?

Because Oropo and Echo are fucking retarded. 'Hey kiddo, we'll let you decide if you are joining our daddy issues club after we almost killed your dad and kidnapped your mom and brother, hope you can accept'. Later, Elely was ok with some of them which proves that she is retarded enough to fit with them.

They did send an idiot named Poo after them, after all.

Which attacked them and destroyed their house.

9 is being worked on right now.

The entire plan just wasn't well thought out.

>inb4 200 posts
user you know it's going to happen no matter what you do.

How big is her forehead? It's been the same since the Ogrest manga. Like, Jesus Christ you can fit 2 faces there.

>tfw to intelligent to take mortal cock

Is this show actually good? How close is it to ATLA in terms of quality?

>Wakfu thread?
You mean Joris thread right?

Elely is better in every way.

Irrelevant character. He and Bonta will be under water by the time S4 arrives.

The actual full, cleaned subbed episodes are taking so long
Kissanime only has up to episode 8
The waiting is killing me

CUTE
FLOPIN AND ELELY ARE CUTE

>iop wank
Shuuuuu

I'm not wanking iops, just one specific iop.

>Amalia and Echo have huge foreheads
>they are both sluts
The more cock you take the more intelligent you become in the Krosmoz?

I would like her more if she didn't get so much focus.

>iop shit
>cute

Only Flopo is cute and has some actual brains.

Look at this cute face.

The contours seem almost nonexistent compared to S1/2 and 3

Joris got way more focus than Elely tho

Just watch the quicksubs.

>Kissanime
Oh its you.

He wasn't even in the new season m8.

Is that why Echo feed him all those fruits?

He had a third of a show and a movie for himself, plus multiple appearances in another show.

Yeah, Joris has been wanked just as mich as any Iop.

>she tried to buy him with the free food trick
For an Eniripsa, Echo is a really shitty manipulator.

more webms plz

I hope that 'more background on Oropo' thing mentioned by Tot will be an OVA or a few comics by Mig about how he recruited these demis and the other hundreds that he sacrificed before

This is my waifu, say somthing nice about her.

What class will Marco and Star be if they landed in the WoT?

>Star
eniripsa (wings, fairy-like, hearts everywhere)
>Marco
faithless (that's the very point - Star's magical and Marco's just a normal human with no powers)

how long till episode 9 final subs are released? quick subs are cool and all but Im wondering when the confirmed subs will be released

Need more Flopin

How good are the S3 quicksubs? Not sure if I want to watch them if a lot is lost in translation.

How floppy is Flopin?

The animation really has improved a lot since season one hasn't it?

They're good. I'm definitely gonna watch the season over again when the sub team's subs are done though.

I'm glad you care about our quality

>Tfw finally finish watching adventures of Kerub and Julith
>We will never see a mini series about the happiest time in Joris life, adventuring with Kerub in his prime along with his own doggo wife
>we will never get a god SoL mini series

Two days of we're lucky

I'm nearly working by myself on these since everyone's busy

They're fine

>Eca demigods only have nine lives
>but as far as we know the other demis can live forever
seems like a raw deal desu

So i just watched the movie, it was dumb but i liked it, still wish i had done more with the characters. opinions?

any plce to stream it? i want to avoid the download

Wish the people at the stadium remained dead. That asspull with 'everyone is alive and happy' killed the mood.

full on naruto stuf right there.

I want to touch his little boners

Somebody get me that gif of the bit where Elely's tits grow when she goes through the time thing thanks

eh, I thought it was okay. The ritual was undone, so the souls went back, but there was always the risk everyone would stay dead. Also, Joris still ended up losing his mom, which is a pretty big deal

Hope she chokes on the dicks she's sucking.

>relax Pinpin, I'm going in dry

Hope, Echo choked on Oropo's too

Welcome to the suffering that is Wakfu and Dofus....

do we have normal subs instead of the quick subs ?

thanks for that image

Are the season 3 artbooks out yet? If so, will anyone scan 'em?

Couldn't Nox have just drained the tree of life again and again every time he went back? Sap it, rewind, sap it again, rewind, etc.

I feel bad for Armand. Guy just want to do good and make daddy proud but his dad only has eyes for Amalia.

Yes. See

Female Iops are degenerate.
Kill all Iops.

No. Remember how once he cast the spell, his giant clock also reversed back to the position it was in to before the battle? Everything is returned to the state it was at when the spell concludes, which is why he was banking on it going the whole way.

Doing Eliatrope's work, sub team.

Miranda is the best Wakfu.

S-salsa?

DELETE THIS

alright, so im getting mixed messages from the OVAS and other medias. in the OVAs, joris says he is a reincarnation of ecaflip which is why he has his powers and all that, but the movie shows he is the host of the dragon grougalorasar which is how he gets his powers. can somebody explain this to me?

> in the OVAs, joris says he is a reincarnation of ecaflip
??? What fucking OVAs did you watched? Joris is not the reincarnation of Ecaflip.

Joris is only the hosu of that dragon.

i lol'd

did the wakfu really talked to him?

second

hot

nahh it was oreo doing his special "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG BARRY" master plann

Why do all the Wakfu girls have such wide hips?

gods collaborated on new design to improve female 2.0 ability to bear children and repopulate the ravaged earth

literally divine intervention.

twitter.com/heightes/status/916555049815461888

Even the tress have nice hips.
>ywn be a sadida and take care of the strees

Weird frenchies.

Slut time?

I want to fuck Elely, is this normal?

You're gonna have to get fucked by him first.

thank you

No, you should impregnate a better class instead.

No, it's perfectly normal.

Besides the 'too-edgy-for-french-soccer-moms' why did they changed the Sacrier tattoos from blood to normal ink?

I've never gotten around to watching Dofus (I plan to)

those two really lesbians?