Any bad "hatedoms"?

Can someone please point me to an example of a bad "Hatedom" or what ever you call a group of haters. I keep hearing people say "the haters are just as bad as the fans" but aside from a few abnormal cases like that barney poster I am starting to get the impression people only say that as an excuse to use the horseshoe theory outside of politics.

Every fandom and every hatedom is undoubtedly shit and there's no exception to it.

*whipcrack*

What's an "LMB"?

London Mobile buddies, an old happy tree friends ripoff animation back when mobile phones didn't have touch screens. He deleted all his work of the original series but you can find some clips in some old youtube videos.

fpbp

Although Steven Universe's hatedom on here is pretty annoying. Hardly anyone defends the show, even Tumblr criticizes it, yet people here act like everyone still thinks it's the greatest thing ever and they want to take those people down a peg when those people hardly exist anymore.

There are 3 kinds of haters
1) Those who barely watched the show and are bandwaggoning to look cool
2) People who've somehow been cut real deep by a cartoon
3) The same as the first one, but incredibly young and without a strong grasp on what the criticism is in the first place; if anything, they're probably fans who've fallen into the wrong crowd

Didn't see that coming.

Rick and Morty

Well, I can't say he isn't right.

>This is the same g that was shitting on Cuphead, now I know why.

I'm gonna miss Miiverse's autism.

not exactly Sup Forums (more of /m/ and reddit based) but there's at least one guy who kept making individual threads to shit on the live-action gundam movie from canada by comparing it to a ps 1 gundam game (calling the shitty game much better than the movie).

hell, a topic about a guy asking if he should give a used dvd of the movie to a friend is met like he suggested some sort of human rights violation.

Congrations on being the one man hatedom. How's the movie?

Every fandom I have been part of has become shit

Not exactly a "hatedom" since it's just one guy and it's not Sup Forums related (unless you consider Voltron "honorary Sup Forums" but pic related is a fedora tipping Flip that has a lot of Voltes V beating the shit out of other robots (especially Voltron) and even made a fanfic of Voltes V just annihilating it

Is this a Tails Gets Trolled reference?

*a lot of art
Honestly reminds me of that one guy on Deviantart who got triggered by Death Battle's Tifa vs Yang so damn much he expresses it at least once a week and paid some guys to make art of Tifa killing Yang, Rwby girls getting mutilated, Cloud breaking the Hylian shield, and Kratos killing Spawn

Unfortunately not.

This.

That and SU.

so basically one country's preferred/first japanese combining robot over another country's preferred/first japanese combining robot?

>Go to this account
>It's nothing but weird Xavier Renegade Angel-tier 3D model art

People also constantly bring up how much they hate the show in completely unrelated threads.

Pretty much I guess (he also has Voltes V beat Mazinger Z and Daimos)
The only thing cringier than his mecha drawings and 3D models are his anti Christian stuff in his Deviantart.
I can't tell what's his bigger hateboner.
Voltron or Christianity

Voltes V has a huge following in the Philippines because it was banned from TV for a long time by the Ferdinand Marcos presidency due to it being too violent, right?

Yep
I asked my classmate whose parents were from the Philippines and asked him if he heard of Voltes V and he said it's something his parents like
It taught kids what "martial law" meant

>but aside from a few abnormal cases like that barney poster I am starting to get the impression people only say that as an excuse to use the horseshoe theory outside of politics.

This. It's basically thin-skinned brats who can't handle their favorite thing being criticized in any way and have to exaggerate to make themselves feel better.

Honestly, I think Xavier models are better

D-do you not know who dobson is?

Barneyfag is the reason the mlp hatedom is not that bad anymore. He was so obsessed most of the other haters took a step back and realized they were making too big a deal out of it.

Apart from that retard musically phenomenon the Rick and Morty hatedom is far and above worse then the actual fans.

I didn't knew his gamer phase .

Is that the fucking octopus from Monsters Inc.?

Who is the Green Bean bitch from Mario and Luigi and why does Rose have blood?

I don't even...

What is this even against?

Steven Universe. The one on the bottom right is Rose Quartz, Steven's Mom.

The guy's deviantart Avatar.
A commie obese reptile thing

That just opens up more questions.

I know right? I thought the text was Russian or whatever, but it's not. The text reads :

"Stick a form in em'! War is grease. Tumblr is hell. Obesity is strength."

>ALL OF THE DAY BRO!!

I think Pan's indirectly responsible for this
I only saw anti Johnny Test autism after his video about the show came out

>the least cringy cartoon reviewer causing so much cringe
What are the odds

That's how he got his start

Any cartoon made for preschoolers and isn't nostalgic is bond to have one.

I can't wait until we all die from the Jews or whatever pol whines about.