Camp Camp Halloween special

The first of two planned specials just dropped. It was a Halloween zombie spoof.

It was alright. I'm just glad to get more episodes since S3 hasn't been confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/aa38d07e-7b7a-4a1b-9ed4-731a007eed98/index.m3u8
hlsplayer.net/
mega.nz/#!xHpRGIgL!Bbc-0UbDDcq6sFJ2DpQWZWQjb4d1W4Vf-d3HK8xdJek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have any link for poorfags like me, user?

I'm uploading it now.

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/aa38d07e-7b7a-4a1b-9ed4-731a007eed98/index.m3u8

Well nevermind, thank you.

hlsplayer.net/

>it's another Space Kid episode
I'm glad there's a balance between him getting shat on and him being happy.

You know, with how much a lot of people on Sup Forums bitch and moan about there not being quality animation, it's weird that this show doesn't get more attention.

I feel like there's a lot of effort into it, especially for being a web animation.

Is this the first time we see Space Kid without the helmet?

I told someone that when I first started watching this. The animation isn't amazing, but it's professional TV quality which was surprising to see online.

If anyone wants a DL, I tried my best.

mega.nz/#!xHpRGIgL!Bbc-0UbDDcq6sFJ2DpQWZWQjb4d1W4Vf-d3HK8xdJek

Sup Forums only watches and discusses stuff that is really popular rather than focusing on stuff that is quality

Even Lastman hardly got any attention.

thanks bro

Thanks pham

ty

Bump

>david forced him to dress like that

It was an ok episode.I guess i was expecting more from a special but it was fine on its own.
I was hoping to see the campers in costumes.

However it makes halloween-in-summer less cliche and weird. I mean it would feel out of place to have a real Halloween themed event during a summer camp.

it's easier to talk about shit than good things
just look at how much Sup Forums talks about Hellboy

Thanks

Daww Max.

Also Max was a little shit in the special. As although I thought space kid he black hair.

thats adorable

This hurts me it is so cute

Now I'm even more worried about what happened to Jasper.
What are your theories, Sup Forums?

it aint working for me?

Bump

well considering what he said, i think jasper finding peace on the earth realm is something that will happen eventually. Maybe david does something

David told the story wrong, as they ended up not rescuing Jasper who died. So they'll have to retrieve his remains and give him a proper burial.