Should Trump supporters be allowed to vote even though they're less intelligent?

Should Trump supporters be allowed to vote even though they're less intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_elite
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats still 30% of collage graduates that support a fucking racist, facist bigot... wtf america?!

They're mostly shit-tier majors like finance and trash like that.

Clinton supporters make less money.

>Be me
>Parents pay to get me PhD in gender underwater tap-dancing basket weaving
>Support Hillary
DRUMPFTARDS CAN'T EVEN GET A DEGREE

Maybe you're just dumb.

maybe for mean because he benifits from the top tax bracket being republican, probably not for median

Your degree in Japanese basket weaving hardly equates to intelligence OP

So, Trump supporters are mostly high school dropouts?

the ones supporting Hillary have college degrees that are pretty much useless. That's why they support her because she claims she will subsidize that demographic. The ones who support Trump have degrees in business, finance, STEM, etc. They support Trump because those people are getting fucked by the prior group I mentioned earlier, and also by the terrible deals signed into law by the government.

So no, when you ask that we be barred from voting why don't you look at what's really happening and stop being fed bullshit graphs that pushes the Clinton agenda.

the top bracket of incomer earners is the only one that supports clinton more than trump, besides people that make like 35k

How much do you get paid?

How much are you butthurt?

Yeah, all the intelligent liberal art majors who made sound career choices are voting for Hillary. It just makes sense that the highly educated are with her.

Absolutely yes!

The cognitive elite (people of above average IQ, smart people) have their total focus on mental capabilities hence `fact checking` not realizing the academic esteblishment is severely corrupted.

>Cognitive elite

>‘I am an unperson’: ‘Racist’ DNA discoverer forced to sell Nobel Prize medal
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/

A combination of those two - having the full focus on individual mental capabilities, because that`s what has made them succeed in life - And the severely corrupted academia - cause them to loose most intrest first and foremost in religious identity but also ethnic and even national intrests. Which should be present among the elite in any normal, sustainable society. Such as Russia.

All i want to say about this is the leftist-liberal establishment as envisioned by most highly educated people, is NOT sustainable.

Even if Hillary wins for now the US may be liberal for 100 more years, eventually it WILL end up a Christian Theocracy simply because of birth rates of highly educated secular people VS religious people.
Like Trump said in one of his speeches religion is not a thing of the past - Religion is a thing of the present and of the future. 100% correct even though personally i do not care at all about religion but i know how the world works.
Europe will end up ISLAMIC similar to how Egypt is now at a 100% fact-checked chance rate.

Hillary supporters are not stupid, they are simply wrong. Much like 99% of people even academics on the subject are wrong about the historical narrative about the holocaust, go fact-check that!

More evidence

I agree. Nobody with an IQ under 100 should be able to vote.

Only 80% of whites, 30% of hispanics, and 20% of blacks will be able to vote.

oh yeah. huh. Anyone have a source on the trump supporters make more thing?

So you agree that Trump supporters shouldn't be allowed to vote?

get fucked. retard

Only group Hillary leads in is the poor.

I'm pretty sure they are more intelligent, but intelligence is not the only indicator of a good candidate or citizen. There's also compassion, life experience, regard in your community/endorsements of others. Hear is important too. I think Hillary wins on all accounts.

You should really switch up your bait every now and then, you autist. This thread is getting stale.

This is not a poll of IQ; it's a poll of education level.

You do realize these are different things right? RIGHT? OH LORD. HE DOESN'T KNOW!!!

It's not bait, it's a scientific chart.

>Should Trump supporters be allowed to vote even though they're less intelligent?

Only the Trump supporters who've learned to color inside the lines should be allowed to vote. The other 98% should be allowed to vote in mock elections so they don't feel left out.

If I could murder Canadian info graphic Obama shill, I would.

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

Those with an IQ over 100 should be allowed to vote.

60% of men, 40% of women. 80% of whites. 30% of latinos. 20% of blacks.

I'm glad you agree that 80% of blacks should not be allowed to vote.

That just proves that college brainwashes you.

Sample size for each major? How were the samples chosen? If you don't provide sources, you are a shill whether or not you're paid for it.

Who make 100k a year.

Hillary supporters are unemployed sports scientists.

calm down nigger

>Education = intelligence

Well meme'd you dumb fucking leaf

Are you one guy making this same thread every day or do Canadians have a shift set up?

Canadafag, I don't get why you shitpost this every day. Is your life really that unpalatable that you have to project your ignorant views onto increasingly woke masses?

Do you sleep well at night lying to yourself that everything is okay? That governments are not crooked? You are becoming the outcast. It is time to grow up. The world is changing, and no amount of memberberries is going to help your candidate or her party. Obsoletes will die, and in their death, a new party will be reborn. Don't you want to be a part of that, instead of forcing biggoted views onto those around you.

Go to bed. Wake up early and go for a run. Do something good for yourself. Change is good, and there is no need to fear the unknown. It's time to put down the keyboard and reevaluate your life, user.

Democrats never have really stopped supporting Jim Crow.

>Education = intelligence

I think this is a VERY important distinction that allows us to draw important conclusions:

1) Most Trump supporters are uneducated
2) Even the educated Trump supporters are dumb as fuck and functionally retarded

Why don't you complain about the guy who makes Trump General threads every hour? Why don't you go and tell that guy that his life must suck and blah blah blah

You only say that to me. Is it because you're butthurt?

>imbying they aren't poly sci majors with focus in genderpolyamorism with a minor in afrocentrism

SHILL POST; SAGE AND HIDE THREAD
THIS POST IS A SHILL POST. HIDE THIS THREAD. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. THIS FAGGOT DOES NOT HAVE SOURCES TO BACK UP ANYTHING HE SAYS.

Education=intelligence?

I tend to dissagree. Average IQ strongly corrolates with average education level.
People with more cognitive abilities ARE more likley to vote Hillary.

I am not glad with it and it's nothing they should be proud of but it is what it is.

Graphs and charts should be self explanatory. This chart makes no sense.

>Hurr Durr, it's science

Science means peer review and rigorous debate. It's not science if you suppress all criticism.

You call that a shitpost?
Sage

It has no figure legend, so whoever posted the graph is dumb and was scrambling for something to post

you do realize that this instantly means 80% of ghetto niggers cant ever like real EVER vote which means clinton loses.

you do realise very few smart people support Trump, right?

>liberal
>extremely liberal
you lost me

The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the enemy die for his. Dumbass.

All that IQ and you still can't understand the concept of business ownership.

I know a ton of people who have post grad degrees who aren't even remotely intelligent.

Should black people be allowed to vote even thought they are less intelligent?

>(((education)))
>(((intelligence)))

Correlation is not the same as being exactly linked. High correlation still implies outsiders and depending on your definition of "high" it could imply a lot of outsiders.

fucking rekt

I suggest we name that liberal arts educated Canadian Barristanon