IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

>Williamson polled the crowd about Wally or Barry as being the best Flash. "One of the things that came out was FLASH WAR with Howard Porter in FLASH #39." Expect in #46 to deliver the final answer!"
We are finally going to see daddy and son fight. Barry's Speed vs Wally's new time stop.
This is either going to be fun as fuck or retarded as fuck but either way I am hyped for the shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Walter_West_(Dark_Flash_Saga)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if old Wally is becoming the new Zoom?

Then my dream has come true.

My heart will hurt.
But possible. It's not like desperate and broken Wally is the nicest guy there.

They will probably just throw Wally under the bus again.

It can go two ways; either Wally fully becomes Zoom and ANOTHER Reverse Flash for Barry, or Wally becomes the Black Sheep of the Flash Family ala Jason Todd

Will Barry still have negative speed force?

>Punished Wally going NUCLEAR
If written well this could be amazing considering he looked up to Barry as if he was his own fucking father for 30 years. If they make Wally job in some bullshit move then I will be pissed but I think Williamson while not the best writer has a respect for Wally.

So they aren't even pretending like the fake out death in the last Titans meant anything.

Wally has kicked Professor Zooms ass multiple times. If Wally does become an edge lord (though I think black sheep would make more sense) he should be more powerful than Prof Zoom and not be focused on being such a fagboy for Barry.

Barry using the Negative Speed Force, like his new job at Iron Heights, will be dropped within the next year (thank god). Normally I dont call for return to status quo, but the shit they've been pulling lately in his book is rather forced and uninteresting for the sake of drama. Bloodwork is cool though, I guess

Negative speedforce has always been a retarded concept. How the fuck could there be TWO of the exact same force that a random scientist invented in his spare time? Keep in mind these forces connect all reality together.

So Sup Forums is officially team /wally/ right?

>The Speed Force is fuckering around...

How much do you want to bet that they reuse CW Zoom's costume?
The Speed Force itself is a retarded concept, the other is just a polar opposite, which is something I can actually buy

Here's cover art. I will try to get better images.

I'm a Jason Fag and I'm not entirely hating the idea of working him towards a similar approach. Jason isn't an edgelord, even if people depicts him that way. He has affective issues, and self-eastern issues too, and he can be psychotic at times (well, not that much anymore), and anger issues, and he is a drama queen and he is at times driven by his feels: his anger is definitely love powered, ad is also his wish to help getting out of the map the scum.

Wally has some similar traits, definitely.
But his stuff is not deep enough to work toward the absolute dark side, as was Jason after he came back into the DCU (and until Flashpoint).

Would be kind of ironic if they give him a similar arc at this point. And also a prove that DC can do make character development for at least certain characters (with intent, like Wally's was, or without it, which was Jason's case, product of a lot of luck with his writers).

Here

>current Sup Forums don't know about Walter West aka Dark Flash aka Punished Wally from the future who lost his wife and became nuclear so he goes back to the past and fight his younger version aka The Flash.

I'm pretty sure some of us do. I mean, it was even mentioned in some threads about his current design how they keep the dark red and silver from Walter.

Maybe an intended clue? Or just a homage, like his two colored scheme and head is to Kid Flash?

Rebirth Red Hood and the Outlaws changed my opinion on Jason, so if Wally goes a similar route Id be alright with it.

Also
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Walter_West_(Dark_Flash_Saga)

MUH
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Jason himself isn't very different that in the former run tho. It's his voice, that shows a bit less (Lobdell has toned down his boxers), and his dynamics with his team, that are better.

Who honestly thought that was a good design? RF looked cool but practical in his suit. Who would put little finger spikes for their hands?

For the show at least, it was done primarily so viewers wouldnt be confused seeing 2 evil Speedsters who are classified as "Reverse Flashs", so I guess they went full boogeyman considering they got Tony Todd to voice over.

Wouldn't mind that for Hunter.

I wonder which will come out on top, the one with movies + tv show. Or the one only around because old fags.

Well the average comic book reader is in his 50s

Boy I can't wait for Wally to get his ass handed to him

Or for there to be a misunderstanding and they don't realize until the last page of the second to last issue and then they hastily wrap everything up in the last issue

Based fucking Porter back on the Flash.

He and Manupul should be saved as big guns for major Flash storise

Considering how shit Doomsday clock turned out to be I don't think I can be hyped for this.

So are you from the future, user?
Thawne?

The preview came out and it's complete ASS

It's the first like... 6 or 5 pages of the first issue, out of 12 issues.

Ok.

And those first 6 pages were shit. What makes you think the other pages wont be as well?

Well, for starters, introductions to a long story often are weak, unless there is a narrative tool at work like starting the action in media res.

And I didn't dislike it, either.
What did ti suck for you, user? What did you dislike?

As others have pointed out
>Retarded Trump references
>Undoes most of the shit from Watchmen in the first fucking few pages
>Brings Not The Question back from the dead for no reason

So the usual Sup Forums bitching. Nothing I could say is worth being angry about or that could be essentially and fundamentally wrong.. Nothing about narrative or style.

>Undoes most of the shit from Watchmen
You mean Earth finding out Ozy's prank? Because that was inevitable

>Undoing the events have nothing to do with narrative
>Random political bullshit has nothing to do with style
Also the dialog felt nothing like Watchmens.

How so? Do you really think anyone would believe Rorschach?

It's a different writer, it's a different story, themes and tone are different.

And
>Random political bullshit has nothing to do with style
No, it doesn't. In fact, it's a matter of what each one considers not fighting or in bad taste, which is by the way, way subjetiva.

And I'm not even reading the fucking event. But you people are obnoxious on your eternal bitching,. I swear. It's so fucking tiresome at this point, god damn it. Grow a fucking callous on your skin or something.

>no mention of Jay

what are you all even thinking

>S-Stop insulting shit things
>Why should I compare the sequel to something to it's predecessor?
>Why should I care about characters staying in character and events making sense

>I JUST WANT TO BE MAD AT A STORY I DIDN'T EVEN READ, user.

>I didn't read
I read both Watchmen and this. It is shit.
>It's not a sequel to Watchmen
>it continues events after Watchmen
>B-But it isn't a sequel
Johnsfags everyone.

>not a sequel
>comparing Mario kart to this when mario kart doesn't even have a motherfucking story like this does

nigga, you must be Plastic Man, because you are reaching into the sky.

It's your fault for having any trust in cereal hack at all.

I just want Wally to fuck Barry in the ass in stopped timed.

Eh, you got me.

>Still no rule 34 of this

>Johnsfags everyone.

I'm not, at all. I fucking get bored by most of Johns works, the reason why I don't read them.
But I admit I've had a fun time posting.
I'm kind of mad, I can admit that too. Reading this board is not fun at all nowadays.

>no rule34 of Wally banging his extremely hot aunt
>no rule34 of Wally timestopping and raping Linda

It's not rape when it's your wife user, even when she doesn't remember being your wife because just like how Wally tranmitted memories to the titans, if Wally stuck his dick into Linda linda would instantly remember all of the sweet speed fucking they did.

That's because this board is drowned out by pol posters and TV posters...

I don't know why you faggots crosspost. Juat leave my board alone.

>The Black Freighter
>Nothing ever ends
>The journal
>The entire point of Watchmen being that applying superhero solutions to real world problems just makes them worse
>Veidt leaving an enormous trail of bodies and pyramid themed shell companies, him being the CEO of the portal lab company that he made it seem the squid came from, him actually having Ramses II as the password of his personal computer

It was telegraphed like a Punch-Out boss fight that Adrian was going to fail and fail hard.

>MUH TRUMP

It took a swing at the left as well, something Marvel would rather die and do. But you chimp out because it dares throw a little shade on the god emperor.

>Brings back Rorschach

It's a guy that looks like Rorschach. Odds are its Seymour dressed up as him.

i wanted the last reverse flash to be a corrupted wally so bad

Hes coming back in JSA, whenever that is
Oh look, the only thing NuWally has going for him

They are trying to make a Outlaws JL so wouldn't be surprising that Wally joins them

Didn't Wally just die?

Would prefer Pied Piper

Uh why does Wally have time stop? I stopped reading Titans when they wrote out Linda and suddenly both Wally and Roy wanted to fuck Donna, because fuck that shit.

Doesn't Wally have a pacemaker still? Yeah it gives him temporary time stop powers but isn't it gonna blow his heart up soon?

Good job Robin.

Yeah but he will get better.

>tfw this used to describe Wally (tv shows) and Barry(nostalgia) but now it's evil and switched

Donna only kissed Wally as friends and also since Damien fucked Wally's heart his timeline changed so he always had a pacemaker and the heart problems/heart beat having gaps is the reason why he can stop time, don't ask me how that makes sense.

>Barry I know you can hear me in this stopped time
>I told myself that what happened wasn't your fault
>I always looked up to you, I always wanted to be you but I learned that I can never really be you
>You and me are different people but that's ok. You would do anything to do what you think is right but going back in time to save your mom had consciences Barry
>You will go out of your way to save everyone but that isn't always practical, you put a single life above that of the stability of the entire universe Barry. Sometimes you can't save everyone
>I know you wont agree with what I am doing Barry but someone needs to fix what happened
>I have always been against playing with the time stream but we can't let whatever got into our universe to keep messing with it
>Barry, in order to do that I can't have these time remnants staying around. These people were never supposed to exist Barry, these events were never supposed to happen. You may think of it as murder Barry but I am just setting things back to how they were
>Barry, We are both fathers now and you should know that a true father would do anything to see his children again, to see his wife again, to see the world he grew up in again
>Barry, things have to go back to normal and if it means I have to do a few bad things to set the universe right, then so be it
Boom, that is how I would set it up.

>Donna kissed Wally as friends
I need to become Donna's good friend then.

I can't see Barry and Wally fighting, they love each other too much.

Unless Wally does something that puts himself at risk and Barry tries to stop him and they go at it, that's the only way I can see it.

or Barry is still acting like an ass because hes connected to the negative speedforce so wally tries to set him straight

Its simple; Wally wanting to restore the previous timeline where Linda and his kids are a family again, even if it means destroying this timeline, or worse, Wally creating his own Flashpoint. Maybe throw in Jay to help Barry stop him

>all this evil wally shit

you all are disgusting