Nate Hydrogen feels it

I just wanted to let you people, who love to post this site's predictions, know, that since it was at around 8% for Trump it has been rising steadily.

I checked at almost everyday.
8%
10%
13%
17%
21%
24.8%
28.8%
30.2%
Now this

Interpret as you want. Unless they have a video of Trump walking around in an SS Uniform quoting "Mein Kampf" this will keep rising.

Now it looks like this.

CTR, good luck

I will post this everyday until you like it

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I thought this poll was bullshit, Trumptards?
The real polls actually show Drumpf going down significantly even up to today, but believe (((Nate Silver)))'s poll, retards.
Trump is with Jews, after all.

This, Trump is losing the momentum

It was always hypothesized we would see this pattern as the pollsters had to unrig their results to reflect reality.

She's still pretty far ahead with 5 days to go.

What are the demographics and parties interviewed for the polls? Why would they drop nearly 12 points in less than a week, before the FBI report?

>Trump is with Jews, after all.

Because Hillary or any other politician is against Jews? David Duke is the only one I can think of, even called them out tonight on C-SPAN.

>The real polls

You realize Trump went from 11% to 30% in five days, right?

Guys I'm scared

He's just starting to go down. No, no. The bitch cannot win.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Fix it, Sup Forums.

He will keep "updating" it through Tuesday, at which point it reaches 50/50. Boom! Nate Silver will be "correct".

Lol they just updated AGAIN

It is bullshit.
That's what I am saying. Even when it was 7% it was bullshit.
I'm saying that we knew, the American people know and Nate Copperfield probably also knew but didn't want to admit it.
Now he is slowly changing his "prediction" accordingly so at the 7th or 8th of Nov he can say "Well, I had him at 50%!"

I'm telling you the Holy Grial of shilling sites has been crumbling since mid-late August.
Also, Nate Nitrogen's predictions, since before the primaries, were as reliable as the guy walking on the street wearing a "THE END IS NEAR"-sign.

Look at
Trump losing momentum?
The site with the most pessimistic prediction is updating every few hours showing the trend is still going up with no signs of a stop.

But you don't understand, Trump is starting to go down!

That and they just flipped Florida to Trump again

How else is he gonna get people to come to his site?

Based Nate going 3 for 3

Nate is not based, but it's nice to see him crack down like the little pussy faggot he is.

I literally can't understand how something as retarded as this system of "prediction" can become popular in a country. It eludes me.

The point of making a prediction is to assess the facts available at the time, and say how numbers will turn out or the chance of some event happening. The quality of your prediction is whether that seems to play out as you said.

For this type of poll, there is no failure state, no way to have a low quality poll.

>WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY OF A PLANE FLYING INTO THE PENTAGON? **0.01%**

>OH SHIT A PLANE IS FLYING DIRECTLY AT THE PENTAGON, I REVISE MY PROBABILITY TO **99%**

>IT HAPPENED! LOOK HOW RIGHT I WAS! MASTER PREDICTOR!

Nate Salty in a nutshell

Check the #now snake chart. It says Trump is a Colorado win from the presidency.

I-I'm scared to.

It happened once before it shall happen again
The prophecies are written and their truths shall become reality

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with the Now model?

t. 538 editor

Because we are autistic therefore we like looking at changing numbers

The numbers change in every forecast every time a poll gets added in

If you're serious why do you Shill for Hill? You know she wants to (((culturally enrich))) us right?

We're mostly liberals but it's not like we would want to get our numbers wrong

Because it's the one that gives Trump the bigger chance.

Im pretty sure one day a few months ago he changed trumps percentage a huge 15% decrease in, like one update.

The dude is fucking mental, I wouldn't trust him if he told me the sun is going to rise tomorrow.

1 of 7540

Jesus fuck

I just wanted to tell you that this is the best way to describe his site I've ever read.

This is the snake chart currently. The entire election it has been predominately blue.

HURRR DURR TRUMP HAS A CHANCE NOW BUY MY SHITTY BOOK LOOK THE MATH ADDS UP NOW HURRRRRRR

Cry

More

Hillshill

This.

Nate Silver is a fucking retard, I don't even know why anyone follows him.

Please don't post his garbage here anymore except for comedic purposes.

?

I was imitating Nate Tinfoil you newfie.

Go back to the_donald.

Even Nate knew this was naturally gonna start narrowing towards the final leg of the election, especially in the last week, where it happens more drastically. I bet all you did was see screencaps of his predictions on here all day and never bothered reading what he wrote on his website

>HURRR DURR TRUMP HAS A CHANCE NOW
Hmmm
Really tickled that cerebellum I gotta admit

Are you fucking autistic? He is imitating Nate because he's been putting out articles and Tweets this week saying over and over that Trump definitely has a chance. God you fucking faggots annoy me so much sometimes

I'm a Floridafag, don't rub me the wrong way.

urrrrrrrrrrppppp

Vote Clinton senpai, trust me, the asspain and great alt right chimpout will be fuckin worth it

Dude, saying "xyz has an 8% chance to win" and then altering your predictions every fucking day is retarded, all so he can say "see I was right all along" at the end without ever having predicted jack shit.

Because What is this site doing? It's definitely not a "FORECAST" if they putting up numbers that make no sense, don't come true and are obviously influenced by Nate Lithium.

Why I personally post this on Sup Forums is, just like I said in my opening post, shills/trolls loved to refer to this site and claim how Trump will definitely lose.
Even though Nate Silicium made terrible forecasts/predictions since the primaries and this site keeps rising since it was at 7%

>Less than 1/3 chance
>Even with Donald Silver- errr I mean Nate Silver's bias against Hillary
>Still think you're gonna win

LMAOing@urlyf

Yeah, so will ISIS killing everyone.

Uh faggot nh9ujin faggot? Do you WAAAAAAAnt Clitoen to destory yuu?

Buddy, he was impersonating Nate Bismuth.
He is the opposite of a hillshill

JEB SURGE INCOMING

hhoyohhoyhoyhoyhoyhoyhoyhoyhoy stupid fucking ausstralian fAAAAAAAAAgOOOOOOT

>ISIS
>making it out the Middle East

It's meant to be the chance of winning "if the election were held today." It's a way of keeping people apprised of where the candidates currently stand, not make an ultimate prediction of who is going to win. If they brand it as an ultimate prediction, I agree with you but I doubt they do.

True; there will be asspain.
There will also be a war with Russia.
There will also be ever rising taxes.
There will also be more moloch worship.
There will also be more and ever increasing corruption.

The list goes on.

But yea; there will be asspain. I'm not even an American and I can assure you my ass is going to be sore to a level previously unknown to man.

uUUUUUUHhhhhhhhhhhhHHHh Yeb wus doen ages agooo phamiie

>Claims media is biased against Trump
>Media 'Trump's up a nontroversy against Hillary while ignoring his pending rape case.

Guess what I am LMAOing@ right now?

Protip: It's urlyf

>Colorado is the tie breaker

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He doesn't even need Pennsylvania!

The sweet taste of victory is nearing.

All we need is another bomb. Indictment!!!

slow and steady always wins

slow and steady, slow and steady

AHGAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAUSTRALIA WHY the fuccck u soooo retarded ughhhhhhhh dontcha no ur irrelevant n shiete and that HIiiiiiiilary fuucjks us>

PLEASE KEK GRANT JEB YOUR ENERGY

Please clap!! Jebb 2016!!

If you actually read his website, you are a complete moron.

CLINTON

NEWS

NETWORK

AT

FULL

WOKE

>tfw know you'll probably get fired if you show any excitement at work when trump wins

ITS HABBEDING

NO U HAHAHAHAHaa

Actrually im super inteligent ur sooper salty

I know you're baiting, but I'll get it off my chest.

Women can't even vote properly, let alone run a country. They resort to primal instincts - and female primal instincts don't create civilizations. It's why she takes donations from everyone and lets them order her around - because she's a whore, and whoring herself around Capitol Hill is all it takes when you have a pussy and a position of power.

I wouldn't be caught dead supporting the face of political prostitution in the West.

Becoming a STEMfag is the only reasonable career choice nowadays because of stupid sellout fucks like her who want to replace middle-class America jobs with low-wage working immigrants from abroad, and ship factory jobs to the countries where these people originally came from as a sound trade off.

The developing countries get rid of the expendable population, and gain jobs for the creation of their middle class - meanwhile, the elites taking advantage of the American system get to continue screwing us over.

It's almost as if they want an uprising to test out some of those sweet weapons they made.

Kek'ed audibly.

And Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Colorado are all within reach. He just needs another point or two nationally and we've got it.

Dude I dont know what the fuck youre going on about tbqh, and im still debating reading all of it, but all i said was witnessing this alt right chimpout will be a once in a lifetime chance, and i wanna see it no matter what

I thought a number of Israelis seem to like the idea of Trump being president. Enough so that our shitty media covered it.

Nah it's not you, just late and sperging on my keyboard with this guy

Not true, the alt right is always chimping out. This is the once in a lifetime chance to witness a total meltdown in the media and elites. Trump's election will be the biggest "fuck you" to the system in American history, and it will feel great

Yeah dude rofl war with Russia and China is totes worth it XDXDXD

Kill yourself

> Implying a fireside reading of Mein Kampf by Trump wouldn't boost his poll numbers.
Sounds pretty comfy senpai.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

go back to stormfront you fucking queer

uhahahahaha whAAAAAAAAT?

Oh and PS 12121212121212 is one of the best anime fucking ever and if you're one of those faggots who blindly goes by what those YouTube retards say and say it's the worst thing since testicular cancer do the world a favor and jump off a cliff and land in radioactive acid you piece of worthless insufferable sheep garbage.

So anyway whAAAt? WhAt sya you?

That, my friend, is about as useful as the crazy guy walking down the street with the "the and is near"-sign.

Is that a forecast in your opinion?

If you want "forecasts" which are essentially bullshit predictions, that faggot from Princeton Sam Wang basically has had Hillary at like 99% for the past few months. The fact is though, SHIT HAPPENS in campaigns. The debates, october surprises, they change shit. You can't make an accurate prediction until right before an election. Silver's forecast gives you an insight into how the race is developing, which is useful in terms of making predictions in the long term.

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING FURRIES

Polls no longer matter. The FBI said they want to indict her, it will be all over the news tomorrow and Sunday morning shows. State polls won't be out in time to reflect this news.

POLLS ARE POINTLESS NOW

check this 6

Pathetic

This is genuinely a possibility for the electoral map. Boy do we have an interesting time on our hands if it happens.

>The FBI said they want to indict her
can i get souce on this? i've been seeing it on Sup Forums since i woke up, buti haven't seen a published article on it, and MSM is all about Cubs at the moment.

Drumpf will lose NV, FL and NC.

I hope it happens just for the fun of the ensuing 3 months until Congress counts up the ballots to see if any electors switched, and the House/Senate votes for Trump/Pence if they remained a tie.

TOO LATE NOW

hnesgfg heeheeheehehehehehhjeheheheheheheehe stupid kiiiiiiiiiiiiiwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>Nate Copperfield
Kek best one yet

>polls don't include people who are too beta to admit they will vote for Trump
>polls don't include first time voters
>polls don't include people who put the phone down as soon as they hear it is a pollster

Trump will very soon be within the margin of error, I say if Nate predicts he's at 40% + Trump will win BIG.

Nate CopperTONE

Because he has the golden bottom hahahahahahahahahahiaia

the polls are a fucking joke, they don't mean an- Trump is up?
AHAHAHAHAH CTR BTFO'D
#MAGA

>NEET NATE polls start leaning trump
And we're supposed to pretend it means nothing, kek

"losing momentum".
Clinton's lead in dropping in every swing state with each passing day you braindead autists.

IAIAIAIAIA ITS FUNNY BECUZ IS TURE

Sup Forums hippocrate again iaiaiaiaiaiiaiaiaoiaiaioslqoalalo poopooo peeepeeeeee yummmy gummy tummmmmy

>t. 538 editor

They're lurking better than newfags

Only one I wasn't sure of is PA. Either way Trump wins.

WUuuuuuuuuths a neeewhfvhag

suckadickmmmmmmmsoooooogooood@!

Kek I saw that famous advertisement with the dog and the girl in my head. Jews really know how to market.

>Nate Hydrogen Nate Helium Nate Lithium Nate Beryllium Nate Boron Nate Carbon Nate Nitrogen Nate Oxygen Nate Fluorine Nate Neon Nate Sodium Nate Magnesium Nate Aluminum Nate Silicon Nate Phosphorus Nate Sulfur Nate Chlorine Nate Argon Nate Potassium Nate Calcium Nate Scandium Nate Titanium Nate Vanadium Nate Chromium Nate Manganese Nate Iron Nate Cobalt Nate Nickel Nate Copper Nate Zinc Nate Gallium Nate Germanium Nate Arsenic Nate Selenium Nate Bromine Nate Krypton Nate Rubidium Nate Strontium Nate Yttrium Nate Zirconium Nate Niobium Nate Molybdenum Nate Technetium Nate Ruthenium Nate Rhodium Nate Palladium Nate Silver Nate Cadmium Nate Indium Nate Tin Nate Antimony Nate Tellurium Nate Iodine Nate Xenon Nate Cesium Nate Barium Nate Lanthanum Nate Cerium Nate Praseodymium Nate Neodymium Nate Promethium Nate Samarium Nate Europium Nate Gadolinium Nate Terbium Nate Dysprosium Nate Holmium Nate Erbium Nate Thulium Nate Ytterbium Nate Lutetium Nate Hafnium Nate Tantalum Nate Tungsten Nate Rhenium Nate Osmium Nate Iridium Nate Platinum Nate Gold Nate Mercury Nate Thallium Nate Lead Nate Bismuth Nate Polonium Nate Astatine Nate Radon Nate Francium Nate Radium Nate Actinium Nate Thorium Nate Protactinium Nate Uranium Nate Neptunium Nate Plutonium Nate Americium Nate Curium Nate Berkelium Nate Californium Nate Einsteinium Nate Fermium Nate Mendelevium Nate Nobelium Nate Lawrencium Nate Rutherfordium Nate Dubnium Nate Seaborgium Nate Bohrium Nate Hassium Nate Meitnerium Nate Darmstadtium Nate Roentgenium Nate Copernicium Nate Nihonium Nate Flerovium Nate Moscovium Nate Livermorium Nate Tennessine Nate Oganesson

DUDE I LIKRE KNOW RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT> HAHAHAUHQHIHAHAHAH or wait im sorry IOAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIA

oopsy poopsy coppertoan