So, user... You like watching children's cartoons?

So, user... You like watching children's cartoons?

Ya...What of it?

No one watches cartoons here... Where The hell do you think you are?

X

Well, passes the time. Besides, a lot of those shows are actually better than a lot of love-action shows in a lot of ways

Listen hear you Jap-loving baby-faced adulterer...

>bolts

Yup. It's good fun.

Well, no! Not at all, user. In fact, I only enjoy adult oriented television.

No, of course not...

Of course, the serials come before the films you dunce.

what writer/artist would you put on a LA Noir monthly?

Cut the bullshit, you're not here for cartoons! You're just here for lewds and waifu threads! If you don't start telling the truth, you're gonna be spending the next ten years inside the big house.

Maybe. Who cares?

No but i like playing a children's card game.

Of course not! I only engage in mature adult activities like smoking, working and philandering. Next you'll ask me if I still eat sweets, like a baby or some poof.

If masturbating to small cute things is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Okay Okay you got me... I've rubbed one out to toons, and I'll do it again. Go ahead Arrest me.

How about you do something useful for once and let Roy Earle have a little accident?

Phelps you ain't got shit. I know the law, this isn't Australia, we can masturbate to cartoon ladies, men, and boys that look like ladies all we want. It hurts no one, no broads get involved.

So don't act like you have the moral high ground, adulterer.

...What about girls that look like boys?

Sorry. Sometimes you gotta shake the tree and see what falls out.

They just look like little girls. They're really 7000 years old demons, I swear!

The thinking man's fetish.

Yes, I love watching children's cartoons, because they appeal to the hope and lessons I once believed in as a child, and help me relive my sexual awakening over and over with every new waifu they bring me.