/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Thrawn 2: The Squeakquel Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
From a Certain Point of View (Oct 3)
Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (Oct 3)
Absolutely Everything You Need to Know: Updated and Expanded (Oct 3)
Star Wars #37 (Oct 4)
Captain Phasma 3 (Oct 4)
Darth Vader #6 (Oct 4)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - This is Star Wars Battlefront 2
youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

icv2.com/articles/news/view/38618/idw-announces-star-wars-adventures-forces-destiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was he a flaming homo /swco/?

why aren't you playing force arena, /swco/?

This desu
Force Arena allows you to play as best girl.

mater race

Is that you inky

I'm leaving for a while, can you watch this Tusken Raider family for me? Thanks.

He was either gay or asexual.

I'd fug that tusken raideress

>the most boring story in POV is 30 fucking pages long
Who okay'd this shit

He was neither gay or asexual niggaz he was hetero
why the fuck do you have to fcking include sexuality in everything? Tarkin has certain role in SW and him being gay/straight has nothing to do with his story, so why bother at all?

He was never able to consummate his bromance with Dooku sadly.

>IDW announces yet another weekly miniseries
>this time by all-female creative teams

Saying he's straight is including sexuality, user. Asexual doesn't even fucking matter one way or another since that means he wouldn't want to fuck anyone, no matter the gender. A fact like that fits characters like Tarkin quite well.

?

Because star wars is about LGBT issues don't you know silly boy?
Starwars is a vehicle for SOCIAL CHANGE, which means that when children see star wars, it will influence their subconscious and change their behaviour. When enough people change their behaviour, social change will follow and we will achieve a communist utopia.
It's going to happen and it CAN'T POSSIBLY FAIL DUE TO BEING DUMB!

Anyone have the Del user's posts? Wanna see how accurate their *leaks* are.

>luke's lightsaber hasn't shown up in any TLJ promo material
concern.jpg

>this guy again
It wasn't done for SJW brownie points, so get out of here. Your shitposting is stale ~~hehe~~

Do not respond to fujoshits

ok

icv2.com/articles/news/view/38618/idw-announces-star-wars-adventures-forces-destiny

I just think that in absence of proves saying otherwise, we should assume that certain charater, in this situation Tarkin, belongs to most neutral option, wich means majority - thus, i say he is heterosexual. And i think that being heterosexual has lesser influence of him than him being asexual

>he has to be straight if they don't say anything at all
right. I take it you assume everyone is straight unless they punch you in the face and shout "I AM A FAG"

you opened the door

Since the tittle "Star" is allocated as a way of designating that a ship has the potential for hyperspace travel, I'm laughing at the fact that the Empire named their super weapon "Death", followed by "Death 2"

The fuck kind of title is 'Cover Not Final' for a Star Wars book?

>I AM A FAG"
your a fag

I have already made that mistake user
ill do better next time

Tbh Tarkin doesn't strike me as someone who'd be overly interested in sex, period.

Any good Rey weight gain art/stories?

i fucking do that nigga, what now? Like when i meet cute girl in club i assume she is straight untill she says or shows otherwise, whats so hard to understand? You assume everyone is a fag?

Wow, you fucking got me. I'm going to kill myself because you fucking roasted me.
I think he's ace two, that is not straight. This anons bait is weak

Do you think Luke ditched his lightsaber?

Rey weight gain art/stories?

Star Wars doesn't really gel well with fetish art and literature for some reason

Didn't we even see him toss it aside in Return of the Jedi?

>luke's lightsaber hasn't shown up in any TLJ promo material

The chances that they would get even that wrong are pretty high.
Why would they let a beloved character use his signature weapon in a scene that could draw attention from the important LGBT progressive issues that disney NEEDS you to learn and embrace?

>It wasn't done for SJW brownie points, so get out of here. Your shitposting is stale ~~hehe~~

The whole thing is an SJW brownie cake. They are explicitly using starwars as a vehicle for promoting an ideology 1) that nobody likes 2) that has no basis in reality 3) that ruins everything it touches.

>not this shit again

Should be the title of episode 9.

Why the fuck do you retards reply to him every single time?

>Star Wars doesn't really gel well with fetish art and literature for some reason
T. person who's never been on deviantart

He has it on him in at the end of ROTJ and Shattered Empire

He has it clipped to his belt during the ewok celebration

You'd be dumb to think he wouldn't rebuild one after ROTJ even if he did lose the green one (which he didn't). Now, ditching it after the Ben incident, that's possible.

Oh wow, looky there guys, nothing strange, weird or insidious about that. It's not like feminism is a destructively hateful and dangerous ideology pushed by intellectually disingenuous communist dopes.
It's good to know that a successful franchise that has stood the test of time due to drawing its influences from radical traditionalist concepts of life and of people is in the hands of a bunch of cultural marxists who think that showing people things enough will mould their personality into revolutionary material...
That won't be a recipe for extremely lame stories...

Face it, star wars is VERY MUCH DEAD.
The closest thing to real star wars we will get now is rebels, and even that is struggling under the weight of LGBTWOMENS issues.

What Hutt is this

how is she shitting if her pants are on

Where was R5-D4 in Attack of the Clones? The Wook said he was in it but they offer no information of where, and I can't find anything on Google.

pooping hole

he (or a droid that looks very much like him anyway) rolls by when anakin and padme pull up to watto's IIRC

He was probably in Mos Espa

So what news has there been out of New York Comic-Con?

>Any good Rey weight gain art/stories?

In this story, Rey single handedly defeats the White patriarchy.

Thrawn novel with Vader in it coming out in the summer. Some characters no one really cares about are getting Black Series figures.

>male whit patriarchy
>finn
holy shit you're retarded ain't ya

It's funny. Only the internet cares about this shit (body shaming, pap gap). Hollywood is predominately filled with male roles and super attractive skinny women. I don't get the conspiracy both sides of the "SJW" keep spouting. No one outside the internet really cares about this shit. Business will continue as normal.

She's using her diaper.

wow, that woman looks EMPOWERED by feminism.

((__^.^__)) huff huff

Thrawn sequel featuring Vader. Also we're getting an Old Republic era novel.

if she was using a diaper the shit would stay in her pants even better the shit is quite clearly coming out of her and onto kylo ren, maybe i should be asking pablo

Seems more important to you than me, user. Since the reset Tarkin’s preference could be anything as far as I know, I just hope his actual interactions reflect his being a massive dirtbag. A charming dirtbag with balls of steel but still a dirtbag.

Kill Leia.
Fuck bantha.
Marry ion cannon.

X-wings are lame. Y-wings are the better all around fighter, B-wings are more powerful, A-wings are faster, TIEs are cheaper.

Isn’t there another website you could visit user?

so how is ahsoka gonna play into season 4?

She's in force-limbo with the space wolves now.

She dies

>No one outside the internet really cares about this shit. Business will continue as normal.

Except that the mainstream media, JJ and Kennedy as well as the cast and crew cannot shut up about how progressive and SJW their star wars is.
It's not "business as normal". You cannot pretend that they are merely responding to market forces. This stuff is DELIBERATE.
These people see media as a tool of SOCIAL CHANGE and in that sense, with them at the helm, they usher in a radical departure from the way star wars has been handled in the past.
Starwars is radical traditionalist and right wing to the core, almost esoteric thulean I would say. I have good reason to believe that george lucas was a vril society mystic.
Anyway, it has a radically different view of people compared to the new direction it has taken. It sees archetypes and eternal themes. The personality is more fixed than malleable.
Hence "hero with athousand faces". The idea is that while times change, and manifestations can vary, at the fundamental core, things basically stay the same.

New starwars is a violent and hateful rejection of this classic wisdom, and by fighting against it it sets itself up for disaster.

Star wars is in the hands of wicked witches, who are resentful of both beautiful princesses and handsome princes. So real star wars will basically fall into a deep slumber until the day it is awoken by a brave Thulean prince.

new ones

Finn isn't White but in structural racial theory he represents a White person in the same way George Zimmerman represents White men.

A-wing master race fuck ties

I'm starting to believe the guy who draws these is actually just a fat fetishist trying to find an excuse to project his turn-on into something.

go back to youtube

>thank god for text to speech

Starwars is radical traditionalist and right wing to the core
HAHAHAHHAH

they don't even draw attention to Rey being female, the movie could have been exactly the same if Rey was a man

Wasn't that the original plan back when George was thinking up ideas for VII?

George wanted a female protagonist i think, but nobody would have accused him of being a SJW cause the movie would have been good.

George don't what to make another film

>New starwars is a violent and hateful rejection of this classic wisdom, and by fighting against it it sets itself up for disaster.

hold on the new star wars is just a copy of the an new hope so how is it rejection the classic wisdom?

He just so tired... Tired of it all.

Fuck off 4-lom and Dengar are good.

Why does Anakin have the best Jedi outfit?

let him sleep

By ignoring the spiritual element almost completely.

It's the big shoulders. He could go into politics with shoulders like that.

Stop replying to it.

OI BOSSK

WHO'S

YER

GIRLFREN