Spooktober Thread

Previous Thread: Last "thread" hit page 10. Lasted a long time too. Let's get people active again.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/a3Jqy6XA
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally.

So, who wants to hear the update on my job situation?

Go ahead, man.

Don't know who you are or what you do but sure!

Okay, I've got this great idea for a cartoon.

a remake of the 80s buddy cop cartoon "Simon and Simon", only starring Simon Belmont the vampire hunter and Sir Simon the Canterville ghost. Together, they solve spooky mysteries

To the Winniefags:
Would you be with Winnie if lycanthropy was an STD?

remember me?

I have a confession to make I never saw Paranorman Is it worth a go?

As long as it's spoky

Absolutely. Fantastic movie.

That won't stop me.

It's okay. Sup Forums overhypes it because it's Laika, but it's enjoyable.

Is it the kind of lycanthropy where I retain my human thoughts and faculties?

Writefag who got started last Spooktober.

Anyway, I told you guys last weekend that I had to quit my job because they wouldn't give me time off for a family vacation. I told them my last day was gonna be the 12th, but I came in the 4th to find they had completely rewritten the next week's schedule and took me off of it.

So, instead of me telling them "you can't fire me, I quit," they turned it around and said to me "you can't quit, we're firing you."

I know I posted this previously, but with this being the proper Spooktober thread, reposting the finished lewd fic for others to see.

pastebin.com/a3Jqy6XA

I do hope that it is found to be enjoyable. Thank you to those who have read it.

Yes. All Laika films are fantastic.

no, because it would mean she's had sex with someone before. unless it can be passed to children, like syphilis or addictions

Maybe it's the Castlevaniafag in me but I like it

Also, reminder, folks!

The Spooky Stream starts in one hour. A link will go up 5 to 10 minutes beforehand.

I miswrote this. I meant "Simon and Simon" was a buddy cop show. It wasn't a cartoon

>pastebin.com/a3Jqy6XA
ugh i remember this from /hmofa/, it's great up until the transformation shit.

Does it shrink me?

I assume it'd be Hannah-Barbera lycanthropy which means yes

I'm pretty sure she was born as one

>not a green user

Postin'
>TFW I was on my own semi-spooky adventure this week and helped unearth a mummified falcon from Fayum, Egypt by sheer luck
>TFW I got my costume robes all set
>TFW I just got accepted for my Master's program
Life is good
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0

Don't diss the brode.

Sure, nothing a few chains and large metal cage once or twice a month couldn't solve

I mean, did you really expect anything else?

I liked the transformation stuff

Am I allowed to post spooky related draw requests here? Our resident drawthread is kind of shit

Yeah, I kinda did expect them to at least let me work the next week.

But, hey, I'm fucking over it. I'll figure something out when I get back from my vacation.

It's considered good etiquette to wait until a draw friend has said they are open for requests, but asking is definitely allowed

>wulfen winnie

why do you have two of those?

It's a phenomenal film.

Post spooky OCs

Thats what I thought, and I wouldnt want to derail the thread by any means. All I really wanted was a spooky drawing of NOS-4-A2, the energy vampire from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon

Posted the first one as a reply to the wrong post.

What are the most important parts of a fall/halloween/spooky/scary story?

agatha a cute

Depends. Is it lewd?

>/hmofa/

I don't recall posting it there. I recall only posting it to the writing critique thread and the spook thread.

But I apologize that said section was not to your liking. Was it due to preference or are there any improvements you would have wished to see?

I have made stories there on /hmofa/ previously though. The Mole in the Community was the only one I saved due to some user's request, and the only other ones I can remember making are the Hyena-Chan stories, one about a snake in a school, and some one-off greentexts.

Thank you.

Depends on context, mood being set, characters, and the audience you're delivering the story to.

Atmosphere, pacing, and an object of fear thats showing rather than telling. Also its important to note that sometimes the scariest thing is something left unknown, with vague details

No, get lost.

My fucking hemorrhoids have been bleeding for two days.

would've liked to see no transformation, as it isnt my fetish but honestly the rest of it was real top-notch

that sucks man have you been to the doctor

Nice

No.
That's possibly the most wishy-washy advice I've ever heard. It's literally applicable to every story ever written.
Mhm.

Doctor's don't cover Butthole Grapes bursting.

>I swear to Dracula, if this is just an excuse to get me to give you a rim job..

Is this some kind of joke? That only makes her better.

Friendly reminder that if you like Winnie or any other werewolf's you're a degenerate furry

>degenerate
Why do you think I'm on Sup Forums?
>furry
Why do you think I'm on Sup Forums?

Superb

Does getting fired not qualify you for unemployment?

>furry
>not a feralfag

Yeah, I'm just saying it would've been nice to work those extra days so I could get some cash, but whatever.

Is that really so wrong then?

Friendly reminder that because Winnie is the only living Ghoul School girl, liking any of the others makes you a degenerate necrophiliac

Apologies, I meant the advice depends on what I listed. Otherwise you would get nothing but wishy-washy advice regardless for a general genre than something specific. Is it a slasher? Supernatural? Crime drama? That kinda deal, man.

Enjoy your vacation, user.

Not a Winniefag but if vampirism was an STD that would just make being with Sibella better.

So are we going to discuss anything original, or are we all just going to talk about the ghoul school girls again?

It's too bad the guy who designed these died.
At least they were used in Hells!

I personally have nothing to add, so I guess we're sitting on our thumbs for someone who does.

Who's that Invader Zim character on the bottom

I'm pretty sure the girl would be willing to turn you if you wanted even if it weren't a sexually transmitted disease

I tried making some adjustments to the winnie model, but I don't think I did them right. Should I make her ponytail hair even smaller? I feel like I'm missing a bunch of things.

You first.

I did the requests from last week. The ones that I said I'd do in the week. 5/6 of them at least.
Still need to scan them in. Will post requested content soon.

Meet your new spooky waifu, Sup Forums

I don't like any of them because they're boring waifus

I have been

>that jawline
FUCK no.

>Ponytail smaller

Yes. And most of the other suggestions from before don't seem to be implemented; just making the ponytail somewhat smaller.

Where the stream at?

I have no idea who this is

The best designed one.

That's a girl?

I think her design change was for the better honestly.

I'm the one who mentioned planning a cartoon about an asylum last weekend. I've written a couple scripts for potential episodes, and I'm currently writing a fourth one.

By the way, this is a sketch of the main character somebody made when I brought the idea up in an idea thread

Perfect, go try to drum up conversation about other spooky topics.

Unless you're going to tell us you came into a thread you have no interest in just to shitpost.

i was spitballing some ideas in the earlier thread about why phanty and winnie took off and the other girls didn't, and how it might be remedied
the gist of it is that phanty and winnie have been given expanded personality which drives much more interest
find a personality for the others and we'll be set
i wanted to see sebille as a refined domme