25 DAY UNTIL HALLOWEEN!

GREETINGS TRUE BELIEVERS!

We are continuing our HORROR COMIC MARATHON with a classic PIXU. It has some of the best artists in the game on it. Cloonan, Moon, Ba and Lolos! Let's get right into it!

How is everyone doing tonight?

Hey mate. Doing good I guess.
I think I read this some time ago, and I think I liked it. Probably was one of your storytimes, since it is not in my archives.
How are you?

I'm good! This comic is one I've done a few times so I don't doubt it lol.

I'm happy that today DC announced a horror book. So I'm excited for that to come out eventually.

This guy reminds me a lot of Leif Jones and all those old WoD artists.

Agreed.
Besides most of the new Vertigo stuff doesn't seem half bad.

Oh yeah, till now DC's announcement have me hyped. My poor wallet though

Alright guys I have this thread set to post automatically while I go to a previous engagement. I will be monitoring it remotely.

Obliged, mate.
You and me both, mate. With a bit of luck bussiness will be better in the next months and I'll be able to spend a bit more in my pull list,

I try for like 1+ year now to find a job. Can't find anything, other than the occasional 1 day here and there. It sucks big time.

Moon and Ba are so good, only thing of there's I haven't liked was that Gaiman story they adapted.

By the way as much as I adore the other threw on this book Cloonan is my favorite.

Sorry to hear mate.
I've been there, in the end I quit trying. I became a freelance illustrator, and sometimes I work on a restaurant on weekends to make ends meet.

But hey, a man can dream, ennit?

Yeah, I have no idea what my future will bring. But I still try to find a job hard.