Times Running Out Gringo We Will Soon Be The Majority

Times Running Out Gringo We Will Soon Be The Majority

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
youtu.be/IvEXjWJoV-Y?t=21m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry but you beener fucks are going back when trump is elected

>deportation force motherfucker

Kek, you make Mexicans look like ape niggers that only react to problems with violence
>Verga, vale mierda mi país, ya se, voy a ir a cagar a otro país y luego quejarme que este país no es como el viejo
Ponte a trabajar Bryan

Start building that wall Canada.

Not happening, Pedro

But if you stop foreign countries from invading you, they win.

Dumb aussie, it's palestine that needs to build a wall

You need to come back.

I Have Already Impregnated One Of Your So Called Aryan Blondes She Happily Carries The Future Of This Country

no dude, quite the opposite, burger will deport your sorry ass.

>Ponte a trabajar Bryan
this, fleeing to another country isn't the solution because you still have the habits and mind set that contributed to ruin the country, but not anymore, either you work and stop behaving like a fucking degenerate or kill yourself.

You do realize the actual Spanish descendants in Mexico will purge all Mestizos once the US is subjected?

>Wyoming
>Worth taking
Honestly, I'm flattered someone would want absolutely nothing for miles on end.

>spaniards descendants
nah, they will just go to another place, they have been stealing enough tax money to do so. Ironically, they are the most corrupt motherfuckers down here.

And turn that place into the same shit from where you came. Worthless people produce worthless countries, and mexicans are even better example of it than niggers or muslimes.

Not so fast, beaner

Hording for the ethnic cleansing obviously.

Vamos a traerte arrastrandote por los huevos, necesitamos alguien que Junte la lechuga

>Hoarding.

Fuck predictive text and my love for Mongolian roleplaying.

Lol, this isn't happening. Mexico can't do shit once we get that nice big wall up

Can mexico even beat Texas itself ??

invade from the north thanks to Trucuck actively seeking to sabotage Trump's racist policies.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Can we deport the legal beaners too

You have to go back

No, Texas will remember the Alamo.

>born in oklahoma
fuck you texas
you can't have our land no matter how much of a tantrum you throw
we'll always be here to smack your shit

Fuck Mexico. Maximillian did nothing wrong.

>implicando que lo harían
>implicando que no empezarían a hacer revueltas por "we wuz livin in murrica n shiiieet this unfai dawwg"
>implicando que no sería mejor deshacernos de los Brayanes y compañía.
¿Qué pasó, colega? Me decepcionas...

>Texas
>Blue

never

>maximillian did nothing wrong
indeed, many people think that way; leftards on the other hand...

I used to be a liberal, because I grew up in 90% White cities.

Then I moved to Cuckfornia.

Now I am a fascist gun owner.

Build the fucking wall and send the illegals home.

>Implicando que no se formarían milicias/autodefensas que matarían a bryans y kevins si mejico tuviera el derecho de portar armas
También nadamas quería esclavos para recoger lechuga y algodon

s a g e

Why do you want to be though? Culture is the flower, genes are the root. Why do you want this once great place to be like Mexico?

It makes no fucking sense.

Newsflash, pendejo. This IS rightful Mexican clay.

nope

1. Become largest demographic in the Southwest US
2. Secede from US despite the historically bad track record of that being successful
3. ????????????????
4. Loss of gibmedats as you rejoin a poor cartel state

Its not news, its just tired bullshit from people who will be starving and making kids they can't feed, electing politicians that take opportunity away from both countries.

If you identify as Mexican, why the fuck do you support these people? They use you like cattle, like you aren't even sentient. They unite you under your identity (real, actual Mexicans get a good kek out of that btw) to run us into the ground culturally and economically. They've turned northern Mexico into a fucking meat grinder, and decimated its economy.

Again, it makes no fucking sense.

are you ready for the race wars?

Keep it up and we will invade up to Mexico city and ship you vermin out of our new land in train cars.

Say hello to the greater Mexico

>chicanos getting rekt (and probably killing some niggers in the process)
i can't say i'm ready, but it'll be kind of funny to watch from afar

YAY I can't wait for the rest of america to become like mexico, I just bought a new machete and was worried id never use it.

I hope you become Americans if it's inevitable.
youtu.be/IvEXjWJoV-Y?t=21m22s

Qué son los brayans y kevins?

un "brayan"/kevin es el típico vándalo que merodea las calles en busca de inocentes a quienes robar. De cierta forma, son nuestros "niggers", personas con educación trunca o nula (en el peor de los casos); además, son bastante temperamentales, hacer contacto visual es suficiente para hacerles enojar (lo digo por experiencia propia y de amigos). Reggaetoneros y perezosos por naturaleza.