DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE Sup Forums?!

DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE Sup Forums?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw&index=33&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR0rpwcXtyRm2jn1hTbMaCwC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HISS NAAMEEE IS LEEEEE GOLDSONNNN
BARNEYFAGGG PIONEEERR

Movie came out couple years too late. This should've been the first in-theaters event and the human shit should've been released now as a dying breath attempt to keep the show relevant.

>Suicide by horse

What a shit way to go

Animating a 2d movie takes a looooong ass time. I did think the human pony thing was creepy

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

I didn't watch because I'm not a horsefucker

It was incredibly mediocre and I am sick of horsefuckers like you clogging up the comments of every negative review crying about bias

It was shite. They made everybody useless just for a convenient plot. The main villain was the worst villain I've ever seen especially since he didn't have any powers until edgehorse gave him the stick. Edgehorse should have been the main villain

The show is still more popular than other shows airing currently. Its still a pretty popular show

HE ARRIVES

It's was ok, kinda amazed that Hasjew allowed the animation to be soo expensive

yeah should have come out in 2013 or 14, when season 3 or 4 came out.

i haven't watched since half of season 4, it went to crap pretty badly

fucking kill yourself and die

>Inb4 Banned

yes actually
watched it with my daughter

burn to death, faggot

literally kill yourself and die

I dunno, in terms of popularity, I really want to question that statement when put up against stuff like Steven Universe or Gravity Falls during its prime.

I don't doubt that it gets fantastic streaming numbers though because it's had the benefit of being on Netflix for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw&index=33&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR0rpwcXtyRm2jn1hTbMaCwC

>Fucking newfags trying to pretend to be Lee don't even know all the original images he used to post

I wonder if the mods will leave this thread up purely to spite Barneyfag.

get fucking hanged, you waste of flesh

>Imitating Lee

That's pathetic even by trolling standards.

Probably not, they still hate these degenerates infinitely more, and rightfully so.