i.imgur.com/Q7RN4x1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fbi please go back to investigating the clinton foundation

Full scale revolution

riots are what will probably happen when trump wins tbqh

>when trump wins
lol

Precision takedowns of Jewish elites.

They want you to fight with googles, don't give em satisfaction. Cut off the head of the snake!

There will be Riots either way, but if Hillary wins the Riots will evolve into a Revolt

Evil begets evil, user.

If she steals the election, because she won't win it fair and square, then we riot. I'm buying a ton of guns this next paycheck.

Nah we ain't chimps

Civil War

Sup Forumstards and drumpbots vs entire country

Occupy Pennsylvania Avenue

RARE
A
R
E

Trump supporters will return to their miserable lives.

worse

I can tell you that

and she can't "win" only cheat

Military coup.
Not joking.
If the crimes are serious as it sounds, it'll have to come to that.

Hopefully civil war. If not there's no hope for America

CTR will return to their childfucking until the law and God's wrath finally catches up with them.
Is that why you're still supporter her? Are you a client for child sex slavery, and you're afraid that's going to end?

There's a far greater chance for violence if Hillary loses, desu. The browns are savages, and when they see we've won, will try to take it out on us.

Beware.

Thanks for your analysis Leaf. Is that before or after the mass-suicides?

I already have pepper spray and my boyfriend has knives just in case, desu. I can't legally own a gun and he can't afford one. I want to see him beat someone who tries to break in until they're an inch away from death.

>mfw there's going to be riots no matter what
glad I don't live in the city

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnMlHGzuv54

Yea
i.imgur.com/SLR7ZeQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/cVqvnZJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/baybZHY.jpg
i.imgur.com/1XHcvjd.jpg
i.imgur.com/IFlIIiL.jpg
i.imgur.com/HpDRrge.jpg
i.imgur.com/LYdSRY0.jpg
i.imgur.com/HOrABJH.jpg
i.imgur.com/Q7RN4x1.jpg

Nothing will happen. Bush didn't even win his second term and people bitched for a week and went onto new dumb shit to bitch about. Same will happen should Hillary win. Trump winning would get some chimpouts going for a couple weeks perhaps but that would fizzle as well.

What the fuck are those? I'm not clicking that shit.

Scumbag demon

>That dog licking

Dude.....

You rat fucker.

Vote Trump and then immediately kill yourself.

Oh my.

Literally nothing will happen.

because cucks

Holy fucking shit they posted CP

Then there will be individuals taking care of the mess that the FBI is unable to.

BAN THIS NIGGER

meh

Thank you based mods for quickly deleting these despicable pieces of human filth posting CP. Any chance you could start posting their IPs? Even if most of them are behind 9000 proxies there's a chance one of them will fuck up eventually.

They're pulling out all stops friends. Stay vigilant. These leftist monsters are completely devoid of morality and integrity.

I think it was their plan all along. They created an evil corrupt candidate and a good one who tries to save the country. The curroption of the evil candidate will be made public just before the election on purpose, but she will win anyways because the election is rigged. Half of the people begin rioting and finally there will be an attempt of revolution. The government (with obongo as their president for eternity) strikes down the second american revolution in cold blood and starts a brutal dictatorship to arrest and kill all political enemies.
>US will be divided into 12 districts
>hunger games is real you guys

What's different this time is Hillary being a living example of a two tier justice system being shoved into the common American's face thanks to the media / internet covering the Comey advisory statements on how guilty she was, but how she won't be charged for multiple felonies.

The divide between the haves and the have nots is larger than it's ever been, and the fact that a former president and husband got to chat to the person deciding her fate for almost a 30 minute private conversation was the capstone. People ain't fooled.

Heads will literally roll before this is over.

I have yet to see actual penetrative CP.

Clinton has never been accused of raping children... Has Trump?

(The answer is yes)

I haven't seen any actual sex acts at all in CP that gets posted here.

Yes please post IPs.

>hasn't seen the poop baby

I envy your innocence.

ooooo are you going to take time out of your busy day of not working to protest at the local strip mall in the middle of an irrelevant flyover state that vote for trump by 10%?

how intimidating!

>depending on how you look at it there's like three asses there
always makes me laugh

You're right user, Hillary was just an attorney that defended (and won) an asshole that raped and beat a 12 year old gear within inches of her life.

Then she laughed about it later and told her she was 'asking for it'.

Much better than some unbased accusation that happened 10+ years ago that we've never heard of.

But that's wrong my fellow Fritzel. The whole world besides Russia either doesn't give a fuck or endorse Hillary because she seems the lesser evil.

1. court appointed lawyer
2. laughed (in disbelief) at results of lie detector
3. Trump is friends with convicted pedo who is known for organising children for sex with his powerful friends
4. Trump has been accused of sexual assault previous to running for president (including 3 counts with children) and has settled 2 cases out of court

Your hero is a sex pest

1. Proven false, please stop regurgitating mama birdies lies
2. The quote is "lost faith in lie detectors" (implying she knew he was guilty)
3. Lots of 'elite' are friends with Mr Pedo, what does that prove?
4. Please provide docs or CTR shill

Trump is definitely NOT my hero.

So, I opened a few of them.

Am I fucked? I hope I don't go on a list just for looking at them.

MSM will push for race war until there's enough red pills made for the remaining populace. Then probably a coup d'état

Nothing - usa will rapidly turn into brazil 2.0 in span of those 4 years. Riots, lynch mobs will just become everyday thing, criminality will go through the roof and corrupt government will try its hardest to disarm anyone that is not a mobster, debt will continue to grow even faster, military and any other state run entity will crumble as competent people are replaced with "right-minded" ones. Welcome to latin america.

dont you have some water filters to buy, dumbass?
christs sake this post

1. what the fuck? proven false that she was his court appointed lawyer?
2. no shit Sherlock, of course she knew he was guilty. If she didn't defend him to the best of her abilities then that would be cause for concern (and litigation).
3.that there are a lot of powerful men who like to have sex with children, in Trump's case however, it will be the 3 witnesses that will form the basis of the case
4. learn to google, start with "Donald Trump settles sexual assault case out of court with Jill Harth because he is a dirty filthy rapist who will never be the president of the United States of America"

I'm probably just going to kill myself. Not because of Trump, but because if Hillary can win despite all of the reasons she shouldn't have even been allowed to run, it means America is well and truly fucked.

I'd rather be dead than watch America decisively fall to the Marxists.

You guys are insane. If shes found guilty of crimes we wouldnt need a military coup. We have a process called impeaching that we've used before when a president has broken the law. Plus military leaders dont seem too pissed off at her.

This. National guard has already been called in to major cities.

Basically it's a done deal at this stage that Trump will be president. Now they are prepping for the fallout. You think Comey wanted to come public with the investigation? No chance. His hand was forced. Damage control before the real shit comes out in the leaks.

Only when one single person does what needs to be done. Its really that simple.
>be burger
>have gun
>afraid to use gun

Hillary is ruthless and gets the job done as a lawyer and is a monster. Donald trump is ruthless and gets the job done by stepping on small buisiness owners and hes a hero.

Hillary cuckbelts will be added to the Obama buttplugs.

You forgot more political correctness and sjws as well as growing tensions between the races.

Why are you so willing to believe that Trump is guilty of what he's accused of, but that Hillary is innocent of the multiple crimes she's accused of?

I mean, I think I know the answer, but humor me.

War.

enjoy getting drafted!

You can legally have a gun, then use them

Wow some faggot from poland thinks he knows how Americans would react to something. We aren't used to "rising up" against anything. We live in a society were a mass shooting happens every month or so and its literally forgotten in like 3 days. We are lazy and most of us have no combat experience either fighting or being around fighting. The reason places like the middle east and south america can rise up is because the people in those shitholes have been surrounded by revolutions and violence their entire lives. As an actual american if hillary wins, which im assuming she will because the whole thing is rigged., people are going to forget and get over it within a week. No fatbody imageboard user is going to pick up a gun and try and kill some random innocent that had nothing to do with anything.

Only Democrats riot.

nothing will happen. go back to work wage slave

well, this is the plan

Personally, I believe that Clinton broke the law, she used her private email server to hide the fact that she was using her charity as a "pay to play" device.

I'm not sure what other "multiple" crimes you are referring to but I think it was her intention to hide the fact that she was breaking the law with the private server.

That said, she would (will if you believe polling) still make a better POTUS than Trump. Trump is a thin-skinned baby who is about as sensitive as your boyfriend's penis. He'd have had the shit kicked out of him if he had of grown up in Australia.

N E W
E
W

toastin in best bread

I want you to be the first person to attempt to bring a gun within a mile of the white house if hillary wins. I will preface this by saying vote for trump, i dont care who you vote for but im tired of all the edgy civil war talk. I would have a good laugh if you tried to walk anywhere near the white house with a gun just to realizze the place is a damn fortress armed to the teeth and heavily monitored.Theyll have no problem killing you and saying you were a crazy.

I don't think he would be ready for the shit storm of insults he would receive as president. This is the guy who sued bill mahr for calling him an orange orangutan. Imagine when something doesnt go everyones way and he gets blamed for everything even though hes only 1/3 of the political process

Sheckles

PLEASE REVOLT AMERICA

Watching civil war 2.0 from my air conditioned room will be /comfy/ as fuck.

what about that guy who broke in and snuck past the first female gaurd to ever monitor the front door ?

fortress my ass. you have watched to many movies.

You can hop the gate maybe even get inside but theres under the white house to let them escape and theres military and secret service there to kill anyone with a gun. The thought that any neckbearded imageboard user would have the balls to commit suicide by cop is silly. Its all rigged, vote trump anyway. When he loses jack off with your tears.

>I'm not sure what other "multiple" crimes

Well the pay to play thing is corruption and possibly treason, but in addition to that having the server is a violation of the law because she used it as a means to mishandle lots of very highly classified material and, if the FBI is accurate with their most recent report, allowed that information to be accessed by at least 5 different hackers. Not many people seem to be upset by this, but I'm former military and used to work with Top Secret material myself. Less powerful and well connected people have lost their jobs and done serious jail time for way less serious breaches of protocol

Then there's the Clinton Foundation, which is under investigation for not only more pay to play shenanigans, but also arms dealing. The FBI probably already would have leveled charges at her for this had she not had the backing of Obama's DOJ to stall them.

>That said, she would (will if you believe polling) still make a better POTUS than Trump.

I have to disagree. If even half the shit she's accused of is true, she'd use her power as President to sell the country further up the river. Not to mention the theories about how her globalist immigration policies will ruin the country.

>rump is a thin-skinned baby who is about as sensitive as your boyfriend's penis.

That's genuinely hilarious, but still just an ad hominem. I'll take my chances with the possibly incompetent blowhard over the ultra corrupt career politician.

tunnels forgot to say tunnels

god fucking damn it

they only tackled the guy....

> Strawmanning arguments with the 'neckbeard' comment

Stop it.

eg) impeaching the clinton with a weiner

Did he have a gun on his person in visible display?

If shes found guilty of any crime im sure republicans would jump at the opportunity to oust her.

Oh c'mon! Even i know better than you and i'm not even murican.
This isn't a normal election, people know Hillary is a criminal and Trump, instead of playing it nice, is literally threatening her and throwing shit at the fan.
Even if Trump himself doesn't make the call, someone on his supporters will and there's a real chance they will follow simply out of hate and disgust for the system.

This. You think Soros will give up because he lost a fucking election? You better have a gun if you don't want Tyrone to rape your dog and kill your wife for Mike Brown on November 9th.

>The thought that any neckbearded imageboard user would have the balls to commit suicide by cop is silly.

If Elliot Rodger could do it, I'm pretty sure I could. I wouldn't want to waste life trying to kill Hillary though. They'd take me down before I even got close.

Fair enough. I would never try and talk someone out of exercising their democratic freedom.

Good luck to you.

This is a normal election. Mudslinging and craziness happens every election we just only seemed to start caring when a maverick has a chance

Elliot roger was a crazy person obviously suffering from some mental shit. Youre right though theyd kill anyone trying to do anything. Its suicide by cop.

>Normal election
>Someone as corrupt as Clinton is running instead of being behind bars.
God damn your country is a joke if that's true...

Some shit skin from brazil trying to criticize us. You realize that just ebcause you uncle tom'd your race to have the opinion of the people here. They still hate you because youre genetically inferior. The only thing south america was good for is proving race mixing is a bad idea.

Thanks for being reasonable.

>Mudslinging and craziness happens every election

Being the first Presidential candidate to be the subject of multiple federal investigations and subsequently blaming those investigations on your opponent's affiliations with Russia kinda goes beyond the scope of typical mudslinging and craziness.