CTR is pushing the Russia meme HARD on reddit and twitter

CTR is pushing the Russia meme HARD on reddit and twitter.
What's Clinton's goal? There's no way she believes she could win a nuclear war, so why spend so much time pushing this anti Russian narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAAAAAS QUEEN

I got called a communist shill in real life and I almost kicked the faggot's ass. It was one of my brother's shitty dipshit friends. I'm active duty and he knows it.

It made me literally as mad as I have ever been in my life that this lazy buttfucker nigger who had been shilling his marxist communist bullshit propaganda to my sibling for 6 years had the absolute fucking nerve to call me a shill for Putin. If we end up going to war the last thing I'll do in this country is find and strangle the little fucking waste.

>bigly
this really bothers me

They're all on the same team.
ALL the politicians.
The nuclear war is just part of the depopulation scheme. GET IT?

> Trump is Putin's puppet
> Trump wants to nuke Russia

Ask them to pick one, then bring up Uranium One

>then bring up Uranium One
They say it's a fake story. Post sources and get 30 plus down votes effectively removing your post, it's useless. Reddit is fucking garbage.

>"russia is trying to influence u.s. politics!!! here's some ridiculous and wild claims i'll use as proof!!!'

>someone burns a church down
>spray paints vote trump on it
>"stupid republitards think it's a conspiracy blahblahblah"

funny how it's not a conspiracy when it's against their person

I mean look at this shit, this is from the clinton subreddit and they vet your posts there, so I doubt it's a troll.

Shutup kike nobody cares here

Reddit is full of double standard nitwits. I had posted a comment in the donald trump sub once. Months later, I made a comment in a anti-trump circlejerk sub.

I was instantly banned from the circlejerk sub because I had posted in the pro-trump sub. Best part was it was a thread about how they were laughing about that the trump sub was insta-banning anyone who has posted in anti-trump subs.

the clinton reddit right now is like the opposite of Sup Forums at it's worst.

>cannonfodder for the kike establishment thinks he's righteous
l m a o

This is some delusional shit. Liberals and CTR are losing their shit.

I want to know how Hillary went from sucking Russia's dick to blaming them for everything wrong in her campaign within the span of 8 years. The Democrats made a major deal about Bush's missile defense shield in Poland and they simply moved it to Romania under Obama's presidency. What prompted Hillary to make a complete 180 during this time?

>No drumpflets, the forum where we ban dissenting opinions is representative of the wider public opinion

inb4 someone brings up the_donald cuz not an argument

Because Russia has a government that is determined to fighting ISIS. Hillary just wants to take the "innocent poor Syrian boys" into the country and just wait on her ass and do nothing until a few of them decide they want to "spread the word of Allah".

kek, fortunately for us they don't own guns so all we will see is a river of their tears

So let me get this straight. These liberal faggots are cool with democracy, but only when a leader who aligns with their views is elected? What ever happened to "for the people, by the people"? The whole point of democracy is so that the people can choose who they want to represent them, if the majority of Americans pick Trump then is that not their right to do so?

Are they literally retarded? Trump is already bros with Putin, how on earth could there be a nuclear war? Only way to nuclear war is american and russian relations growing apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

I mean look at this shit. I can guarantee if Hillary gets elected what's next is literally a cold war-esque speech from Putin and WW3 following shortly after.

pandering to necons i assume

neocons*

>They hack into old reddit accounts, yes it's the russians... there is no way that real people could support drumpf...

0123 check'd

>implying it isn't Sup Forums memeing WW3 into reality to make liberals shit themselves

Her supporters are legitimately stupid enough to believe that America's white, right wing combat arms troops would rather lose a war against Russia than win a war against them.

Yes Ham they are literally retarded as fuck.

Ohh man the levels of cognitive dissonance from shillary supporters are unreal I hope there is a mass suicide of these crazy feminazi's just so the world can become sane again.

hypocrites, they're everyw((here))