CNN: FBI Agents roadblocked by DOJ

EVEN CNN IS REPORTING ON IT

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvV8QvxS1w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IByKxb8zx1c
youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh please let there be a Hillary shit fit caught on camera.

Bump

This doesn't help us though.

The CNN viewers legitly believe the FBI are the bad guys and so they're praising the actions of the DOJ.

hey guys im looking for pictures of that red head from infowars titties someone told me to come here 2 look

Kek is here. Chaos is here.

You know the ship is sinking when the rats leave it

>The CNN viewers

Maybe they should start playing hardball then? They must have all kinds of dirt on people.

>That alarm sound in the background

The more the DOJ blocks this, the more the system looks corrupt the more people are going to vote for trump, CNN are literally shooting themselves in the foot by reporting this.

>The CNN viewers legitly believe the FBI are the bad guys and so they're praising the actions of the DOJ.
Some people are just too dumb to live. Sll the people who vote Clinton should be tried as accessories to treason.

Smartest poo post I've seen , ever

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

This. Esp obongo talking shit but not firing the guy? Makes him look sketchy as hell, so I'm fine with him doubling down instead of saying something smart like I bel ieve this very fair investigation will vindicate Clinton.

IT'S THE ONLY THING

kek i thought i was on the wrong channel.

WEE WOO PEE POO NOBODY GON VOTE FOR YOU

It's perfect. It completes the set that her campaign is dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=IByKxb8zx1c

CNN desperately shilling only yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s

THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE

cuck gowdy acting like the russians did the hacking what a cuck

THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE

>cnn
>viewers

What tr fuck is going on?
I've been away from pol for like a month

We've known for ages now that Clinton has the DOJ firmly in her pocket.

BUT IT'S MADE OF ALL, THE THINGS I HAVE TOOOOO TAKE!!!!!!

What are their viewing figures anyways? Is there a handy graph to look at and perhaps giggle upon?

Trump is working with patriots in the FBI to bring down decades worth of political corruption and Anthony Weiner sexting a teenager accidentally saved the republic.

WATERGATE...who ordered the coverup and how far up does it go?

Happenings and internal power struggles.

This year they've been gaining a lot of ground against FOX News.

>The CNN viewers legitly believe the FBI are the bad guys and so they're praising the actions of the DOJ.

OK CTR. I would bet you polling shows the FBI to be one of the few "positive" government entities. People like the FBI and Clinton would lose a war against them.

Aussie proxy here, I was going to vote for Hillary but since she's going to win by so much I'm just going, to stay home and sleep.

>This. Esp obongo talking shit but not firing the guy?

Obama can't fire the guy given a 10 year appointment. Stop speaking of things you know nothing about.

CABBAGE, FARTS AND PISS

Doubles and she has a break down at her next rally

CNN is claiming the highest ratings it's ever had in eight years, yet its overall viewership has been declining, well behind most other stations..

From some October 3rd article
>Recent ratings suggest that MSNBC finished seventh overall in primetime, averaging over 1m viewers
>CNN’s 723,000 average viewers placed it at No. 16 among all cable networks in a late summer poll.
>Fox News averaged 1.8 mission viewers, actually beat MSNBC and CNN combined in primetime and has been the highest-rated cable network during the day for most of the summer and fall.

(((DOJ)))

mfw FBI fucks up DOJ's case.

>CNN viewers being retarded Clinton shills is a CTR conspiracy

FBI really needs to tell the DOJ to fuck off and arrest every DOJ bastard for obstruction of justice and then take matters into their own hands to arrest Clinton.

THIS

>he doesn't know about forced resignations
How new are you

Not going to happen. It falls on the american people to bring about justice. No man will save you. Our government is completely and totally controlled by cucks and they will neither take action against shillary and her minions nor will they release the damning evidence they have. They'd rather a crazy corrupt bitch start a nuclear war and turn the worlds children into the playthings of billionaires than to put their careers in danger.

That video was hilarious