What law has Hillary Clinton actually broken?

What law has Hillary Clinton actually broken?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvV8QvxS1w
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
infowars.com/will-the-fbi-email-investigation-shed-new-light-on-the-lolita-express-and-other-clinton-sex-scandals/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIXRy7ssbI
youtube.com/watch?v=kTSPAi2uHe4
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_clinton03.htm
vimeo.com/157859626
nachumlist.com/hillarydeadpool.htm
freedomoutpost.com/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/
21stcenturywire.com/2013/09/22/bilderberg-ceremony-soros-wedding-reveals-clinton-global-initiative-cabal/
brandonturbeville.com/2016/01/the-clinton-foundation-hillarys.html
counterpunch.org/2013/02/08/militarizing-the-state-department/
propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2008/060608_/
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be easier to list the ones she hasn't broken

Collusion with Super PACs, now it looks like the FBI is going to nail her for pay to play, money laundering, and potentially being involved in a pedophile sex ring (??)

Shit's lit senpai.

We'll never know beyond susipcion because the Department of Justice is blocking the FBI from investigating her.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvV8QvxS1w

She tried to eat chicken with a fork in Georgia

She deleted a couple emails, unlike Drumpf who sexually assaulted dozens of women.

that bitch has sold state secrets

that bitch talked iun church breaking gods laws

that bitch tried to violate newtons 3rd law of physics as weaner violated some 5 year old thai boy

Can you list the sources for these that I can quote to my friends when they ask.
I need resources senpai

she committed perjury and destroyed evidence subject to a congressional subpoena.

What specific statutes has she violated?

Section F.

campaign finance laws violated many times
obstruction of justice many times
slander against bill's rape victims
nonprofit tax evasion
lying to congress many times
etc
etc

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Aussie proxy here, I was going to vote for Hillary but since she's going to win by so much I'm just going to stay home and sleep.

Ok. Shoot.

just about every one of them

Money laundering
Lying under oath
Aiding and embedding terrorism
Deleting evidence after subpoena
Mishandling classified information
Having an illegal server

Her mis-handling of classified information for one. Whether "intentional" or not, it's crime. What Comey really said, but did not use the proper words was, "I will let Hillary Clinton get away with it, however, I will still enforce the law against anyone else who breaks it".

Worst one seems to be destroying evidence that was under investigation by the FBI.

Also having private devices with classified info on it is considered an act of espionage no matter what

She deleted over half a million emails, has been silencing people with death since the 90's, has been using her charity to launder money, it would actually be easier to say what she's not guilty of.

Do you think the FBI would really be going after her and her cronies this much if she was completely innocent? Many people in the FBI KNOW that she is guilty as sin, but nailing her on certain things would implicate many many people of the US Government and possibly start a fucking war.

If you really think the only thing she did wrong was delete a couple emails then you obviously have shit for brains. Yeah MAYBE Trump grabbed a couple women by the pussy but he isn't guilty of fucking treason and he didn't ignore the cries of help from US Citizens in Benghazi.

None, it just looks shady - especially if you didn't like her to begin with. If she did, the House would've already pounced.

They've been trying to hang her for two decades - they haven't found anything yet.

A woman running for president. It should be a crime and she has been found guilty of it.

PEDOPHILE!!!!!!
infowars.com/will-the-fbi-email-investigation-shed-new-light-on-the-lolita-express-and-other-clinton-sex-scandals/

this.

People forget that she told Congress, under oath, that her 33,000 emails were about a friend's wedding and yoga pants.

Clearly you were expecting Sup Forums to be unable to answer.

GTFO CTR.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Supplement with legal definitions of "national defense" and "proper place of custody" (not in your basement)

Wtf
I love murica now

>b-b-but muh intent

Lying under oath
Obstruction of justice
Treason
Having people killed

Also possibly rape and human trafficing

>what is Occam's Razor

At the very least obstruction, treason, and taking bribes as a public official.

We can throw in the satan pedo cult stuff too just for fun.

Female while running for Office

Trump is guilty of those too. Whats the difference?

What laws has clinton broken that trump hasnt?

Occam's Razor is a principle that says the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. The key phrase here is "Most Likely". Just because something is low probability doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sometimes the most complicated explanation is the correct one.

criminal negligence

When has Trump slandered Bill's rape victims???

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

Espionage, Treason, and Perjury before Congress

He never handled classified information so he couldn't be negligent with it.

He never slandered Bill's rape victims. In fact he invited them to the debate.

Potential murderer running for office. Judging from the latest reports it's likely she'll be indicted for espionage. Nobody wants a criminal for a president.

Hahahahahahaha. . . . Oh wait your serious?!? HAHAHAHAHAHHa aaaaaaaaah

shut the fuck up kike.

That flag, wtf

1) Troops in Libya would have worked. This bullshit plan of bombing the shit out of them and leaving is what created the civil war.

She committed perjury when testifying under oath in front of the Congress of The United States of America.

Very good user, now tell me how that makes me a CTR shill.

Murder, taking bribes, extortion, embezzlement, voter fraud, perjury, distribution of classified information, witness intimidation, shall I go on?

Fine, your are just ignorant then. Happy?

she's way over the legal limit of cuteness for a POTUS

I always thought there would be some shit on Trump, but damn... Hillary Rodham Clinton is definitely going to jail.

>Trump has a huge foundation that funnels chunks of the money into his own pocket under the guise of a charity
>Trump attempted to delete emails after receiving a subpoena or did something to that effect
>Trump has lied to congress
>Trump has been coordinating illegally in the same way project veritas showed Hillary has
>Trump has slandered Bill Clinton's rape victims
I'm not sure how delusional you'd have to be to think that

Literally just being a woman and having the guts to run for president, being the first woman ever to be nominated by either major party.

The assaults are obviously bogus. Similar to Hillary's bogus accusations concerning Trumps connections to Russia. After this is all over people I think attention should be brought to the people who tried to help elect a criminal for president.

Damn so basically he doesn't give a fuck about any of this shit. Every politician just cares about saying whatever the people want. They all just want power and votes, even trump. When he wins if he becomes corrupt or does stupid shit we'll vote him out in 4

umm

ummmmmmmm

medical malpractice?

I would be if you weren't living proof of the deficiencies of our education system.

>start a fucking war
worth happening to save democracy and the republic.

When has Trump been subpoenaed by congress? Subsequently then when has he directly violated their orders, obstructed their in inquiry's and, lied under oath?
Have some pasta for the road.
Fuck hillary
HILLARY CLINTON: A CAREER CRIMINAL:
MENA:
The Mena Connection: Bush, Clinton, and CIA Drug Smuggling (1995) Full Length
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIXRy7ssbI
Former C I A Agent Chip Tatum On George H W Bush Bill Clinton's Cocaine Smuggling Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=kTSPAi2uHe4

Benghazi:
Clinton Allowed J. Christopher Stevens to Die to Keep Saudi Government Involvement in Syria Secret:
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_clinton03.htm

How the Clintons "Disappeared" a Film That Exposed Their Role in US 9/11 Terror Attacks:
vimeo.com/157859626

The Hillary Clinton Dead Pool:
nachumlist.com/hillarydeadpool.htm

Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man… Admits to Killing for Money:
freedomoutpost.com/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/

Bilderberg Ceremony: Soro’s wedding reveals Clinton Global Initiative cabal
21stcenturywire.com/2013/09/22/bilderberg-ceremony-soros-wedding-reveals-clinton-global-initiative-cabal/

The Clinton Foundation: Hillary's Conflict Of Interests - Beholden To Banks, Corporations, And Foreign Governments:
brandonturbeville.com/2016/01/the-clinton-foundation-hillarys.html

"Militarizing the State Department" by RALPH NADER: counterpunch.org/2013/02/08/militarizing-the-state-department/
Hillary & Obama In Secret Bilderberg Rendezvous:
propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2008/060608_/

Not an argument. Nice try though.

Obstruction of justice
Racketeering
Perjury
Fraud
Treason
International war crimes, funding terrorists, supplying weapons to terrorists

It would probably be much easier to list the crimes she didn't commit. This is just the tip of the fucking iceberg with this gangster.

None.

Came here to post this.

Comey wouldn't even address section (f) in front of Congress. He pretended it simply didn't exist and only addressed section (d), which requires intent, because section (f) DOES NOT REQUIRE INTENT. He plainly admitted she had violated section (f) when discussing the likely inability of the FBI to prove intent.

Fuck your politics, posting a sleek shiny baby factory like in your picture, you better give everyone the fucking source.

Perjury and withholding evidence.

girls will be girls

literally supporting Hillary
wtf I hate trees now

>ESPIONAGE ACT
>ESPIONAGE ACT
>ESPIONAGE ACT
>ESPIONAGE ACT
You can read the espionage act out loud to liberal fucks then show the oh i dont know 30,000+ times SHE BROKE THAT LAW

first post best post

What argument? I'm supposed to argue that I'm happy?

Don't ask questions that you don't want answered.

deleted emails after issued a subpoena

treason, espionage, money laundering, insider trading, violation of FEC laws, racketeering, bribery, financing terrorism.... just off the top of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

Her lawyers deleted those. Try again.

You don't fuck with government secrets. It's rule number one in the state department. Entire chains of commands get removed from duty for just one asshole plugging removable media into a secret network, and this cunt goes and makes a private server and gets hacked in the process. Sure, most of it was probably already known, but we've gone and compiled the information with credibility that reduces the workload on finding out other secrets that are vital to the success of state workings.

On top of this, there's the rampant voter fraud, media collusion, embezzlement, and simony.

Is that supposed to be some bombshell mic drop moment for you? Fucking kek.

Look up what constitutes pursuing rico charges. That's what they're bringing her up on. And more!!! Stop baiting.

That makes no fucking sense. She instructed her lawyers to filter the emails. Even if her lawyers did it, they should be disbarred.

How would that even work on the internet?

okay...all that stuff is kinda "bad" I guess, but let's talk about Trump's crimes for a minute.
Disrespecting women, repeated sexual assaults, probably tax fraud and evasion, being a racist

many of those not a crime, and the other half unsubstantiated libel, you dumb nigger.

ones that have gotten people sacked and imprisoned in the past

@95843238
(you)

>has been silencing people with death since the 90s
Haha. I hope Hillary opens up the libel laws.

Saw on the news here tonight that the FBI was investigating the Clintons for connections to a possible pedophile ring. Like, actual TV news.
That shit on US news yet?

Murder

It's well within her right to instruct her lawyers to delete emails that are not pertinent to the investigation.

It's like in that the show The Wire when they're only allowed to listen in on a tapped phone call for 30 seconds to determine whether the call is pertinent, otherwise they had to hang up and delete the call. Even if the call would later contain pertinent information it would be considered illegally obtained and couldn't be submitted to the court as evidence.

The point is that not everything is fair game in a trial, and the defendant's lawyers are well within their duty to submit only those emails they are legally obliged to. If they withheld any evidence, that's on them, but it's unlikely that they did. It would be incredibly stupid for them to do so, since every sender/recipient has a copy of those emails, and the most pertinent ones will continue to exist on official accounts that are archived by the government. The risk of getting caught is too great, and a lawyer wouldn't risk their own ass to win one case.

You think they read 33,000 emails and determined them not to be relevant? I don't think so. She gave them search terms of shit that would land her in federal prison and deleted those ones.

Can someone redpill me on the pedophile scandal? What does it have to do with Clinton?

Multiple instances of mishandling classified information. I used to work with shit that was well below the level of classification that she exposed via her private server, and could have lost my job and gotten years in jail for making a mistake handling it. She got nothing because she's rich, powerful, and has friends in the DOJ that refused to prosecute.

Girl in pic: I'd like to motorboat her

No, I assume most of the deletion was automated, based on the sender/receiver. For instance if there were emails to/from Hillary's 10 year old nephew, they would probably just delete them all without reading them. The FBI did the same thing with the Weiner emails as soon as they got the warrant.

Yeah... "obviously". S-o-o-o-o obvious. That Trump is a really nice guy, no really.

You left out conspiring with Martians and planning the Black Death in the Middle Ages.

W... wh... wha... w..... what specific statutes has she violated? I see no section F, what do you mean by section F? Section F does not apply if Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense runs a charity for the children, you see? the children! don't you think of the children? why are you so racist? you gare children?

muss be teh Law of Grabbity