El Rato proves himself to at least have some principles

El Rato proves himself to at least have some principles.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/02/ted-cruz-to-campaign-with-gov-mike-pence-for-trump-pence-ticket-in-iowa-michigan/

Respond with "Thank you El Rato" to confirm Trump win's Iowa and Michigan

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB
vid.me/779X
youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=qrxnYSW0k04
youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always liked Ted cruz

Hated seeing them go head to head but I hope now they patch things up

It was either trump or cruz for me since day 1

not that rat face again, Iowa will definetly turn blue now

Trump went pretty fucking hard in the paint on Ted Cruz, any reasonable person would find it hard to look past some of that shit.

Thank you El Rato
welcome to the right side of history

It's really happening, isn't it

Trump should nominate el Rato to the supreme court when elected

Nah Iowa is full of evangelicals who love Cruz

vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB

is cruz the hero we deserve or need?

a rat will do whatever it takes to get his cheese

Never forget

vid.me/779X

Yeah true. He blew Cruz way out. Hopefully he can though and gets a good position in Trump's cabinet or something

I thought Cruz had the best tax plan out of everyone

>You have my delegates, Dahnald

dahnald

Fucker should have done that months ago.

Maybe he promised him that, there were rumors as early as January that if he dropped out he would offer him a SCOTUS seat.

I want to see an anime adaptation of this election. Ted Cruz character arc ffs.

They promised him the VP spot after Trump gets assassinated.

He has been redeemed

D-Dahnald. N-Not so hard Dahnald, it's my first time Dahnald!

DAHNALD, TAKE THE DELEGATES. THEY'RE YOURS!

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

thank you El Rato

wtf I don't hate Ted Cruz now

>El Rato proves himself to at least have some principles.

He is truly the Vegeta to Trump's Kakarot.

These will never not be funny.

Thank you El rato

youtube.com/watch?v=qrxnYSW0k04

thank you el rato

Thank you El Rato.

I liked Cruz in the beginning but his managers told him to attack Trump and that was is undoing

thank you el rato

Smart move desu

What principles? He's a fucking sleazy rat that would sell out his own family for political gain. What a cuck.

Based Soarin' Ted, like an eagle.

THANK YOU EL RATO

Thank you, El Rato. Supreme Court when we win.

Thank you el rato

Thank you El Rato

Based Soaring Ted

Thank you el rato

Thank you El Rato

cruz isn't liked for being reasonable.

this
fuck that two faced sack of shit. Don't forget he refused to endorse donald at the convention. I cant wait to vote that faggot out of the senate

Like a rat from a sinking ship

Thank you el rato.

working on it

Rato memes aside he's one of the least cucked republicans in congress

Thank you, El Rato.

thank you el rato

HILLUHRY

THE ELECTORS

>implying cruz won't be a villain again

/r/ing Halloween Rato

>villain/rival teams up with hero to defeat the bigger bads

this is my favorite anime trope

Well, commie regimes "rehabilitated" people they may have previously loathed politically, so it's not a buck in historical trends at least.

He hates the UN, which is a major plus - but he's not the guy I'd want as the president.

He can fight for AJ with Christie.

Thanks Ted.

Same here. Sup Forums memes a lot about Cruz being a joke, but his stubbornness has kept Texas from being completely cucked by Obama's administration for quite a while now.

REDEEMED TED

.>"Dahnald, I no longer care for your petty human 'delegates'. They were always mine, yet they will never be mine. We shall meet again in another realm. Until that day I will only say 'goodbye and enjoy them while you have them'".

Thank you El Rato

Amazing. How do you do it, Dahnald?

You've always been like this, ever since the first debate; always ready to meet the next challenge, even with donations bigger than yours...

It was the same in the primaries. You had improved so much that it made Jeb! look like a turtle. Your delegates had increased so dramatically since the voting in Iowa that I thought you had done it, I thought that you had become the presumptive nominee! It tore me apart! How could a political outsider accomplish so easily what I...I had to struggle my whole life to achieve!?

After several months, it finally happened; a new front-runner had emerged, and, somehow, I have become this serial philanderer's witness. Then at last, it happened. I too campaigned. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you, I finally had delegates myself, the Harvard Prince had reclaimed his political standing and had a vice president. But no matter how popular I became, your delegates still exceeded mine.

At first, I thought it was your supporters; that it was your instinct to represent them that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with supporters of my own, and my delegates... didn't increase at all.

I used to campaign for the sheer pleasure of it; for the thrill of the vote, oh I had the lies unmeasurable - I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone, even your fiercest rivals, even me! Yet, you never campaigned to ruin, or for money. Only to test your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the most popular you could possibly be. How can a politician rally like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a rat? It makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear.

You're better than me Dahnald. You are the nominee.

T-thanks Ted *grumbles*

Better than nothing.

Who'd have ever thought that Rato would cool again

DANAHLD! I WILL SECURE THE DELEGATES!

Who hype for the revenge of rato in 2020?

HOLY KEK

Lol, Pence sucks. Do the opposite of whatever Pence says and Indiana would be a real state. The state govt can't even regulate tobacco, lol. You Amerifats are such spastics, when will you learn?

I assume this is old copypasta from the primary season, but that was an enjoyable read.

why only a Mike Pence event and not also a Trump event? I like this but I want to see him go to a Trump event too. This makes it look like that conspiracy that they're just going to make Pence president and oust Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

He's going back to Canada and reclaim his motherland from the Cuck King himself

>Trump annexes Canada
>cuckdeau sentenced to lead Assad's front lines against the democratic freedom fighters attacking Syria
>appoints rato warden of the leaf

Thank you El Rato

They cover more territory by splitting up

Top Kek!

Thank you El Rato

Thank you el rato. You have kek's blessing for if you decide to run in 2024.

What the fuck, I'm a Cruz missile now.

Every thing is going as planed by the master.
Thank you El Rato

He damn near ended Ted's career with the "Lyin' Ted" branding.

Hes a pretty cool guy tbqh, a patriot no doubt

Thank you El Rato.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>rUgAy
>dubs

Thank you el rato

Thank you El Rato

THANK YOU EL RATO

Thank you El Rato

Thank you COMPLYIN TED

The comparisons are just too perfect for it to be a coincidence

This. I hated to see him blow his brains out at the convention. Glad he's okay now.

RARE

Thank you El Rato

Thank you El Rato

Thanks El Rato

Based Soaring Ted. wtf I love redemption arcs now

Thank you, El Rato!