If you can prove this wrong, you get a gold medal

If you can prove this wrong, you get a gold medal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blue michigan
i don't understand why everybody is so confident about this. isn't he leading in the early voting? as in, the actual votes of the election?

if this does happens, he'll win anyway

Utah will be red
Maine blue

Yeah.. were invading utah. Fucking traitors

>Texas
>red

>thinking cuckservatives will vote for trump in congress

>le blue toss-up states maymay
>le blue rhode island maymay

Serious question

Why is California STILL considered part of America?

>a fucking leaf

>Ohio
>red

lol

HOLY FUCK CHECKED

Fucking leaf has no clue what he's talking about

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

A FUCKING LEAF FUCK U FAGGOT
U RUIN EVERYTHING

This proves it wrong

I fucking hate Mormons so god damn much.

This senpai

MN, PA, and VA are all on play.
PA will more than likely go to Trump.

How can I prove you're going to win the lottery? Idiot

I live in texas and that shit ain't happening. Throw as many california liberal mexicans as you want at us and we will still be eternally red.

W ASTED
A
S
T
E
D

Why does everyone think Evan McMullin speaks for all Mormons? Historically, Mormons are the most conservative voting block of any demographic in the United States.

One breaking ranks doesn't mean they're all going to forget the last several decades of overwhelming Republican support.

Hillary could win NC
Hillary could win NV
Hillary could win one of the NE votes
Trump could win UT

Salt Lake City has a lesbian mayor.

Same. I live in Houston. Everybody in my immediate circle, and even my boss and one of my co-workers openly supports Trump.

It's funny how the most spic infested state in the country gets the most electoral votes.

Oh i wholeheartedly believe it will go red, just wanted to show that Utah doesnt mean shit anymore with MI and PA starting to tip from blue to red.

So? They've had liberal mayors for the last forty years. But Mormons and the state have overwhelmingly voted Republican in the presidency for fifty years.

>thinking niggers are represented in early voting
wait 'till the polling on Nov. 8 faggot

>PA/WI/MI/CO
>blue

I live in west texas and my whole family has already voted trump and nearly everyone I know hates hillary. The only person I know who had openly supported Hillary was my faggot liberal history professor and the entire class was always openly mocking him for thinking highly of clinton. I really have no idea why the liberals in other states think Texas is going "blue" ever.

>FL
>NV
>red

>VA
>blue

I don't want to believe Virginia will be blue this time around.

Because they're importing liberal idiots at alarming rates. They're moving here on purpose, with the intent of turning Texas blue because we have a lot of electoral votes.

/conspiracy theory

Quebec Leaf here. Here's my my analyst, from an outside perspective.

You don't have to say conspiracy theory. It is real. There have been a lot of mexicans moving here from california and illegals from mexico.

Listen to the border patrol they have been compromised by Obama. They, under order, are allowing anyone in.

The problem is we are not our own nation. If someone from another state wants to move here it is not illegal to do so and under obama we are forced to allow illegals in. So the only solution is Trump. He actually understands the issue and has been down here. Hillary will never show her face here because she does not want to admit she is wrong.

If she wins we are only one step close to succession. God bless Texas.
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

People are making Rhode Island blue but not Conneticut?

Actually, I should rephrase that, if CT is red, then shouldn't RI be red too?

GOD BLESS TEXAS

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you Texas Chan

his head is too big for his face

>Connecticut
>red

my sides

/thread

rhode island is always blue

He could do better than this, but Im thinking its the most likely minimum win

>Utah will be red
this!
>Maine blue
actually, the vote gets split - it's a weird state

CO, VA and PA are all in play right now for Trump

>X
>a color

Sucks living here. All of the middle/lower income areas rep trump hard, but there's just too much cancer in the cities.

Nobody's leading in early votes because nobody knows how repubs/dems are going to vote

It is illegal to count votes before election day dingus. No one know what the vote counts actually are.

>utah
>faggot purple
why?

Because people aren't fucking stupid, that's why