Degenerate's being killed or beaten thread [politically related]

This thread is for posting killings or brutal assaults on people that have political context.

This is to red pill or trigger normies.

I'll start with posting the execution of suspected prostitute women inside Baghdad by Shia Militias which USA currently support.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1fe_1310865020
news.vice.com/article/inside-the-baghdad-brothel-massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaoguan_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=aB_qWrfHjf8
youtube.com/watch?v=gXDiBAQ2kvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im a normie and this triggered me a lot. Also i'm now completely red pilled. Trump 2016 cuck mudslime nigger poo in loo >leaf

Kenyan Christians massacred by Al Shabaab Muslims in garisa university. The attack started with the killers letting all muslims leave unharmed.

Boko Haram victims, another Muslim wahhabi group created by USA ally Saudi Arabia.

Another picture of executed Christians in Kenya.

One of these could have been Obama's brother.

If they're not white, i feel nothing emotionally. They may as well be stacks of logs, or stones. I cannot bring myself to care at all, and i don't feel bad about it.

Why is that?

Welll, sport. That's just called being edgy.

Are you an ugly deranged shrimp dicked virgin? I always wondered what kind of social outcast mutants post gore. lmao @ your life. Gonna go fuck my gf nerd

Illegal Russian gay pride parade, all arrested after being bashed by citizenry.

Shia Militias executed these prostitutes at a baghdad brothel.

USA mission achieved

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1fe_1310865020

Christians burning "witches" alive in Africa

if Israel has invaded japan and is getting laws making it illegal to show nazi stuff how long until Israel invades Russia?

sorry, here is the picture
news.vice.com/article/inside-the-baghdad-brothel-massacre

US reporters are embedded with these same types of militias to take back Mosul from evil ISIS. The same reporters get to act badass and get a nice adrenaline rush as they watch the battles at the sides of these same groups who executed these women in the name of Allah.

womens rights are humans rights
human rights are women rights

Saudi arabia is our friend
Iraqi government gets american funds and air support

Rule Based World Order
Liberal World Order

Just tell these women in Baghdad

St. Petersburg pride parade

guy in back is having a kek

>Be obama
>Support iranian shill shia candidate in Sunni majority country

10/10 leadershit

ISIS throwing gays off building in following with the following:

To Ibn Abbas [Muhammad's cousin], he should be taken to the tallest building in the town, thrown upside down while some men stand on the ground waiting to meet him with stone in replication of the destruction done to the people of Lut by Allah.

>being decent being
>supporting any muslims

Carl?

Culturally enriched French who just experienced the diversity of ideas of globalism.

Russian group including schoolboy kicking gay rights activist.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

>gay rights activist

Based schoolboy

American protester who stood in front of Israeli bulldozer and was ran over

Rachel Corrie, rich american girl, fighting for the Human Rights for Muslims of Palestine.

Rich white american girl post being ran over by Israeli bulldozer to protect muslims.

It is really simply to be gay in Russia.
>Don't display your homoshit in public
But faggots always have the urge to rub their sex under everyone's noses.

any footage?

before being crushed

Probably thinking about the poor Muslim people and how oppressed they are writing about how evil western culture is.

Nope

They basically would run in front of bulldozers and fuck with Israeli military people. Palestinians used them as useful idiots.

hay reddit

In another horrible scene

Someone had to go to a different bakery in USA.

China properly controlling their muslim """"""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""

It's okay, his post wasn't good enough to warrant a reply

>"Christians''
ftfy

>irish
nothing of value was lost
fucking ugly ass irishmen

triggering of woman by taking picture of her public thong

kek
Gotta admit the muzzies know how to party

Rare photo in China

uyghur muslims being beaten to death by mobs of Han Chinese after one raped a han girl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaoguan_incident

wiki on it.

Actually a foreigner to South Africa who was set alight during a wave of "Xenophobic" attacks.

chinese are pretty based when it comes to the muslim question

So why were they killed?

>(((Christians)))

The only people I saw getting burned alive was christians/atheists in northern africa.

And america is braking most of the human rigths from threatment of prisnors to childlabor to healthcare.

Get of your horse hyporcrate.

>I'm a 12 year old kid who calls everyone edgy

Well those witches don't burn themselves you know

Not really, no. It's about the Kremlin persecuting minorities to deflect pressure away and make their opponents scared.

I hope her father supports finacly the next holocaust.

Damn, now THAT'S a school shooting.

Take note, American autistic kids

Shia militia killed them for allah

islam faith

Each shot in the head execution style

This is why I will #Fightforher

I'm not on a high horse
I'm saying the libtards are 100% talk

The chairman approves

It's only the parades. The cops do it to protect the dumb western shills from the public

Fags in russia can still have gay bars and shit, just no parade.

>USA
>supporting shia militias
top hasbara, ahri
>prostitutes
>killed by shia militias
proofs? ISIS has done slaughterings posing as shia militias and iraqi army personnel before

what the fuck are you talking about learn to read

I never did see the video for that.

chinese are doing it right

Could have to do with you not having seen human-like behaviour from non-whites, and therefore don't find them to be human and concious. Essentially animals.

In baghdad?

I've seen some shit, but that is the most disgusting gore I've ever seen. That's literally a slaughterhouse!!!

They didn't kill them, and they really do need to keep that shit out of Russia. People can be gay without marching through the streets naked.

That poor chicken made an egg just to have it wasted on a fag's head.

>muslims killing gays
Islam is evil!
>muslims killing activists
Islam is evil
>russians killing gays
based russians
>china killing muslims
based china
>israel killing activists
nothing of value was lost
should I screencap this shit for the next hypocrisy thread? right next to salon and cnn?

I love naive self important idiots.

>iraq
>sunni majority country
Not after desert storm and U.S. occupation it hasn't been. Unless you're trying to include the millions of sunnis who since became apostates as a result of the occupation, which would be wrong.

a classic

What narrative are you imagining? I can tell you fully these are mostly random images with no coherent narrative.

Here is another. Epic Weed Dude from Canada gave a speech at this segregated mosque. The women are all in this balcony and can not see anything while the men are on the bottom floor in the real mosque area and are able to see him.

r-rude

In Nice France?
In Orlando Florida?
In Brussels Belgium?
ISIS is everywhere sunnis want to be.

>executed Christians
>One of these could have been Obama's brother.

user...

Except Russians are crazy when it comes to gay shit. Randos beat people the think are gay.

Having an annoying, flamboyant parade is one thing, but beating and arresting people for holding signs is way to far in the other direction.

>none of them could have been obama's son
Really fires off the old neurons.

>Beating gays up for trying to spread gay "pride" is the same as shooting non-believers and throwing gays off of buildings
You're delusional.

>libtard goes to the middle east to stop the war or something
>gets raped multiple times by the leader of isis
>killed by her own countries bombs

No its about faggot being faggots

He tried to run away but couldn't because of pants.

HEADSHOT

Ew he really raped that?

>>killed by her own countries bombs
Woah lawdy this shill had it coming. I wish there were some rape tapes of this stupid whore that we could show to incoming SJWs.

they can see from the balcony and the fucking TV they have there, nothings wrong with gender segregation, freemixing is degenerate

why call your gf a nerd?
probably abusive too
poor girl, I hope she comes to her senses

>they can see from the balcony

sure looks like it.

WHAO HAHA YOU REALLY SHOWED HIM FOR FORGETTING THE , HAHA WOW SICK BURRN BRO XDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=aB_qWrfHjf8

This was of the attack in Norway right? Very spooky image

There is enough political context to these images

The OP was made that way just to shitpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXDiBAQ2kvE

look at her parents. These people are nothing but mindless scum. Algae has more worth than them and their ideology.

>russians killing gays

Where?

Didn't her parents freak out over USA not paying for her return? Something like that.

That seems about right though.

Faggots should be executed.
Funny how Sup Forums always talk about heritage but they are so pro-faggots. I mean, your ancestor would be ashame of you for being such a pussy.

homosexuality is not degenerate to Aryans
only disgusting Jews are opposed
I'm not subscribed to this thread so will not reply

>Degenerate's
>'s

do you even into English, faggot?