Worst Sup Forums pilots

youtube.com/watch?v=C2jejuTXnco

Just got done watching this again and I gotta say, no ill will towards the creators or anything but this has to be one of the most bland pieces of animation I've ever seen. I've watched it a few times since it came out and I forget everything that happens in it every time.

The animation is bland flash crap, neither of the main characters are distinct in any way from each other, nothing really happens, there's no identifiable jokes. The only thing I felt while watching this was annoyance at one of them being an annoying fangirl pushing Doctor Who. The only reason I've come back to watch this multiple times is because I remember hating it, but for the life of me I can never even remember the main characters' names.

Can ANYONE explain to me where the potential is here for a series? Could anything short of a complete revamp fill a season's worth of content?

Also share more shitty pilots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l940bPkV1o
youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo
youtube.com/watch?v=8l8xbqvFPYI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KBF3iw3is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can never even remember the main characters' names.
Then how do you look it up

It could work; the time travel method is interesting

the voice acting is god awful and the flash animation really blows.

I look up "Bella and are time travellers" and scroll down a little bit to find it. That's all I ever remember

Welcome to what most people mean when they say something was "made by tumblr" and why it's a bad thing.

It has no character, no personality, you can throw in as many "wacky hi jinks" as you want like time travel, ghosts, 1950's race-mixing lesbians that everyone is cool with, whatever; but the real things that make a cartoon enjoyable are just not there, the art style is bland, the characters are boring, the humour is safe and sterile, etc.

Here's another example of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0l940bPkV1o
Notice how despite having a good premise that in theory should have tons of potential there's just nothing in it that actually interests you?

Now compare that to this
youtube.com/watch?v=YcchrgJgryo
See just how much better that is? The humour is somewhat offensive but it's also genuinely funny, the art style is hyper exaggerated, the characters are enjoyable.

It's like a plain unsalted cracker vs. a cracker with pate on it, not everyone likes pate, but no one likes a plain cracker.

>1950's race-mixing lesbians that everyone is cool with
You're talking about this, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=8l8xbqvFPYI

Jesus Christ this had absolutely no substance

I just keep thinking its like dumbing of an age.

A-are you telling me there's another 1950's race-mixing lesbian pilot?

Are YOU telling ME there's another one of those!?

Fucking well said

>Pilot

You can make something good if you're female. You can make something good if you're an autistic male. But you just can't make anything good if you're an autistic female.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Holy shit that Becky Prim was so fucking good!

it's an ok concept. the execution is horrid though

>show about a guy that travels around the world
>gets chased while flying a plane
>had to go through two building to escape
>show was planned to be released around september, the same time 9/11 happened
That's probably the worst one since it got cockblocked in the unluckiest way

Nah user, that show was cancelled because the creator was looking to start a union within the animation industry and Nickelodeon are cunts.

would it be possible that it could be revisited or does viacom have its grubby paws on the copyright?

I don't know but probably the latter considering other incidents like Making Fiends

The only good thing about this was the music.

>Webcomic trailer
>Pilot
Pick one.

How can we forget this gem?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

>this has to be one of the most bland pieces of animation I've ever seen
say no more
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KBF3iw3is

Did the actual show came out or it was cancelled/a scam?

It's entirely subjective. I like Steven Universe and it's made by an autistic female.

it hasn't come out but they still keep pretending that it will eventually. at this point the official facebook and twitter accounts are updated frequently but only for posting news articles that make them angry, never any actual updates on the series

I like the tattoo guy, he's like a tiny spot of self-awareness in the middle of that unbelievable pile of shit. It's like he knows he's in the promo for an awful cartoon, and he wants to inflict violence on everyone around him and his creators.

>complaining about the animation of a pilot
you're all stupid idiots
the only stinker was the overuse of references, that's not good comedy.

>Now compare that to this
The inanimate object fetish video? Yeah no I'm not any more interested in your magical realm as a cartoon than I am in Tumblr: The Animated Series.

Oh fuck, I thought I didn't have to see this piece of shit again, but it keep on coming

I feel like if somebody explained to the writers that menstrual humor is not funny it could be decent.
It's been a while since I watched it though.

>complains about sheldon cooper
>has a spot she insists on sitting in
I hope the writer saw the irony here.

I want to fuck the brown one.

That's not objectively true. Menstrual humor is not funny to you. However some of the jokes in the show are just "hey remember dr. who"

As shitty as this pilot was I must say the idea of traveling back to the times before humans and in nude act like completly savage/animal seem like someting I would like to do.

>inb4 predators/insects/weather&temperature/diseases ect.

Yes, I know, I know. It's not realistic. I just want to run around buttnaked and jack off in the open field or do something even more stupid .

What are you guys even telling ME?