Which one's the bigger fuck up today?

Which one's the bigger fuck up today?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/heated-scenes-marvel-retailer-nycc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marvel.

Doomsday is a just a preview. It seemed inauspicious, but I'll give it a chance.

all of them since they all make shitty comic books for neckbeards and kids

Marvel considering they pussied out for everyone to see, plus the Trump stab in Doomsday clock is probably just a small setup for this story, something they’ll forget about in like a month

Marvel no question, Doomsday Clock is exactly what anyone should expect from Geoff Johns. Everyone already knew whether or not they were going to read it.

Marvel made their most blatant showing yet at how little they actually care about the politics in their comics compared to what the company actually stands for.

>a book everyone except Moorefags is hyped for written by a much loved personality with clear thought, heart and passion put into it
>literal propaganda for the industrial military complex
I wonder.

You.

Comic books are already for children, you fuckup manchild

Doomsday Clock is election, modern politic cancer based shit
It's already horribly dated

Marvel for pussing out on the Punish Panel

I didnt even knew Doomsday Clock had a Marvel counterpart on nycc

Like I said, what anyone should expect for Johns.

And it is STILL better than a literal piece of propaganda paid for by the military industrial complex.

this

Marvel, easily.

DC retreading Watchman and throwing in some currently topical political jabs is nothing. There's no way you could ever do a Watchman sequel without it being political, the whole societally damaging riots aspect was already a major part of the Watchman story/universe, and even the Rorschach reveal is meaningless in a 6 page preview, for all we know that mask has gone all Project Chanology and is a meme in universe now.

Marvel is basically propogandizing a jet fighter manufacturer for profit. And unironically linking it to a high profile character who has spent decades trying to get out of the military industrial complex after being fatally wounded by his own products.

at least Johns didn't hurt anyone

I'm not sure how anyone could pick DC. Doomsday Clock is gonna be shit, but not more so than any other event comic. While Marvel buddying up with an arms manufacturer is on a whole different level.

Exactly. The difference is between an embarrassingly bad comic (which Doomsday Clock may or may not be - I expect somewhere mediocre, personally) and an embarrassingly bad PR move.

>DC
A mediocre pseudo-sequel to Watchmen a thing we've already sort of seen in prequel form with before Watchmen
>Marvel
A company that leans so far left they've practically fallen over making a propaganda comic in favor of a team owned and controlled by the weapon making, baby killing, poster boys for the military industrial complex, and showing how much they don't give a shit about their fans at the same time

DC isn't doing shit other than putting out what will turn out to be nothing but a somewhat underwhelming event
Marvel meanwhile is continuing to commit brand suicide

FYI this guy goes shitposting from thread to thread becausr he's butthurt about Cap not being a conservative, so he decided to attack people who like comics.

Yeah it's weird but that's autism for you.

He's also from Sup Forums

>industrial military complex
>implying that exists

>military industrial complex
>implying that exists

Marlel already fucked up their first two days of NYCC

>a book everyone except Moorefags is hyped for written by a much loved personality with clear thought, heart and passion put into it
>"so a little while later after the end of watchmen they find rorschachs journal which leads to a swift and total, global societal collapse" as the opening sequential premise
>written by the same guy who has jockeyed Moore's other comics contributions to mediocre writing success at very best

I pray this is bait, because if you're right, I don't understand modern comic readers, or where your dumbassed shit taste comes from, I don't even like half of Moore's stuff but you'd have to be blind and illiterate to think this is something to get hyped for.

If they hadn't done Before Watchmen and set stuff up in DCU Rebirth, then both fuckups would've been about even.

But because they did Before Watchmen, most of the people who got loudly upset about it stopped reading DC Comics in general and few were surprised at them doing a follow-up (even though they really shouldn't do a follow-up) because the initial shock passed.

Marvel's was more shocking because no one would think they'd partner up with a defense contractor for a comic. And in turn they canceled the panel set for tomorrow probably because they knew how bad this actually looks.

Marvels thing would have been fine if they had picked any building but the stark building.

Grumman isn't THAT bad

y'know what would've been more accurate? The Baxter building, cause Reed has no sense of right and wrong

Is that you Namorfag?

>DC are cucks and Marvel are chads
What went wrong?

Trixs are for kids silly rabbit

Disney brought Marvel

Are Americans aware that without their military-industrial complex they'll devolve into a english-speaking Brazil?

/thread

>English speaking Brazil
TOP KEK

Unless you are marvel shill, you could easily tell which one messed up big time.

I just want to know that I appreciate your hard work

>getting kids to read a shitty book vs getting kids to get blown up for empire
Gets the neurons boggling I tell you whowhat

Yeah but marvel don't own the movie rights to that.

>>Marvel is bombing at NYCC, with a retailer panel that broke down into arguing, a Punisher panel yanked, an arms company partnership then a cancellation of that panel.

>>DC Fans trying to make a contest to say that DC is fucking up more.

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS UP! EVEN WHEN DC IS WINNING, THEY STILL HAVE TO COMPARE THEMSELVES TO MARVEL!

>Marvel is bombing at NYCC, with a retailer panel that broke down into arguing, a Punisher panel yanked, an arms company partnership then a cancellation of that panel.
Haha that sounds amazing can I get more details on everything you just said

The panel bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/heated-scenes-marvel-retailer-nycc/

Everything else is pretty much summed up like:
>Punisher Panel canceled cause Las Vegas
>Marvel announced it would partner with a weapons manufacture, complete with a one shot and ads.
>Marvel cancels the panel they would have with that weapons company.

Included things like Tony Stark's tower compared to the weapon's company HQ's as "Make your dreams a reality"

>cause Las Vegas
Fucking america

I have no opinion on the weapons company. It's just so weird I sort of want to wait and see what they do with it

DC because of how much they fucked up Rorschach's character in just six pages. Marvel would have just put out dumb ads.

>DC because of how much they fucked up Rorschach's character in just six pages.
The fact that DC fans thought a Watchmen crossover would happen WITHOUT Rorschach is one of the most laughable things I ever heard.

Why is this even a question? Marvel.

The only people upset at Doomsday Clock are moore fags, and who gives a shit about those sad fucks, and the virgin trumptards on here.

Okay, fine, whatever, but at least understand the character you're bringing back. Rorschach was a conservative shitlord and whenever his conservative government did something wrong he'd twost it in his mind so that in some way they were on the right. "At least it wasn't a commie"

The moment this became a crossover with the main DC universe is the moment you should just sit back and enjoy what happens. Besides, we all know the end game will be Superman slugging it out with Dr. Manhattan.

I hVe no opinions on the company but stark hq was the wrong building to use.

Kovacs was the conservative shitlord. Popular theory at the time seems to be that it's probably not Kovacs under the mask. We're probably not gonna see who it is under there untill the last couple issues.

You honestly think this is dc shills? Naw it's just a bunch of Sup Forums tards screaming about muh trump and marvel shills trying to play this up so their company's colassal fuck ups at nycc don't seem as bad(it's not working)

What did Marvel do?

I just find it a hilarious extreme. Just the DC vs Marvel stuff on this board, that the point where Marvel starts doing disastrously at a convention and the rebound of "Well, it's not as bad as Watchmen making a jab at Trump!"

MARVEL CANCELED TWO PANELS AT THIS EVENT! That's unheard of!

See

DC is the (((company))) committing treason in wartime so I think I know who’s worst. *tips AR-15*

I am a little confused by how a comic book company partners with a weapons manufacture from a business perspective. What does that mean and entail?

I'll believe it when I see it frankly. There's no way they aren't bringing back Kovacs.

One shot about the company teaming up with the Marvel heroes and ads for the company. It reeks of Perlmutter.

Oh like the DC and KFC thing?

The right reminds me of the kind of a shitty gag in webcomics ala
>dream is being rich
>reality is cleaning toilets in McDonalds
I know it's giving Ike the Kike too much credit, but if it's an elaborate joke of everyone involved, I can only applaud that.

Pretty sure there are plenty of non-Moorefags who think this is stupid, user

I despise Moore as a person, but I agree that it's fucking retarded.
THERE ARE NO SACRED COWS fags just seem like shills for what is guaranteed to be a mediocre piggybacking of the popularity of a good comic.

Northrop handed them a big fat check and Marvel is fucking desperate for money.

One is Marvel doing what Marvel does best: selling out and shilling themselves for corporate sponsorship

The other is only bad if you're some brain dead Trumpfag or still treat Watchman like the pinnacle of comic books and not just another story ready to be farmed for profit by a large corporate entity.

Both are big fat loads of nothing and people need to stop getting made at everything around here

Exactly, only it's like if PETA and Caterpiller teamed up

I know we hope there’s just one but I’m pretty sure you’re wrong.

Even if they're not the worst one out there, consider the audience marvel has attempted to secure over the last couple years while alienating more consistent fans.

>Marevl chads
>With that add
>CANCELLED THE PARTNERSHIP FAST AFTER THE PUBLIC RESPONSE
>CHADS
lmao

KFC was fun ansd good and wasnt cancelled immediately after its announcement

Perlmutter did a bet during a poker session with Northrop Grumman's owners
He lost the bet