What do you think she thinks about black people not showing up for her like they did Obama?

They actually have Obama out begging and pleading with people reminding them all his is black to get some votes. Black people are racist and sexist and probably don't like a white woman in office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=EWbwGKySS70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
ig

But is he a criminal?

Why are all of your sources from 2016c then?

It's like you don't even understand being a businessman vs being a politician.

Our based black brothers are going to bring us victory... wait and see

>youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

I am black and all of the black men I work with are either voting for Trump or not voting at all. We're in the USAF btw. I love at work how Black, White and hispanics are all voting Trump.

Most civilian black men simply do not care about this election. Black women on the other hand LOVE hillary clinton because they have been poisoned with nu-feminism.

>implying negroes even voted for Obama in '08 & '12
>implying Obama wasn't elected by self-loathing white guilt SWPLs like pic related

Everyone is exhausted of the race shit, except for Soros.

>Obama out begging and pleading with people reminding them all his is black to get some votes

Not black enough.

>israel

Seems like the doctor was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWbwGKySS70

Niggers do nothing but disappoint, and it's hilarious watching Hillary fall into that trap. I've been saying for over a year now that there's no way in fucking hell the niggers are going to turn out for her the way they turned out for Obama. Because he was black! It was plain as day and the Democrats just pretend it's not even true. They even built the black turnout into their polling methodologies. That's how they calculate "likely voters" you know -- based on the demographics of the last election.

It was dumb. They deserve to lose for relying on these yard apes.

They have doctors in a shit country like Uruguay?

Obama isnt even African American so what the fuck is he doing?

This jungle mexican right here

Stay triggered

Stay poor

Better poor than jew

Oh and stay cut lmfao

>admits to being poor
oh I'm sorry man, I was just joking around. I'll buy your woven baskets and stinky blankets
>stay cut
I don't understand your spanglish

If Hillary Clinton were black, she would be in jail for what she had done.

I'm not rich but I'm not poor either, that said, I'd rather be poor than jew. And about "stay cut" it's an obvious reference to your cut dick.

Ok just a sec. Not rich but not poor. By Uruguayan standards, or by developed-nation standards?

Goddamn jews are so witty,it's like i could almost befriend you
T. Christkillers

Goddamnit Portugal, you up in my business again?