Rick is a literal walking weapon of Mass Destruction

>Rick is a literal walking weapon of Mass Destruction
>Manage to kill a Planet Ender and fight against the President without killing him while he threw all his stuff at him
>Somehow lose to this faggot
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ebQDa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had a giant piano.
A GIANT PIANO.
also, if the splatters on the piano are to be believed he's bested more than a couple of rick and morty's by that point.

Comedy should come first in a comedy show
The problem with this whole season was continuity bullshit

We don't know a single thing about concerto so that's impossible, I assume Rick was trying to steal something from him but that's as far as I can speculate.

He knows the President of the US, and Planet Ender are real threats, so he's prepared his defenses.

But against say, a Froopy Creature he is totally sure will be harmless, he gets his arm ripped off before he can react.

So yes, he is gonna get taken off guard when a cheap Batman '66 Liberace guest spot knockoff does something, because why would you ever expect him to be dangerous?

rick is only god-tier if he has enough prep-time.

Look at the Citadel of Ricks episode when prison was transported into the citadel.
Tons of Ricks died, why if every rick is outfitted like president episode.
The answer is prep-time.
If Rick has time to prepare to fight someone even if drunk, he will win.
You get the drop on him you got about 50%

when did we ever see Concerto, this is bugging me

At the end of PICKLE RIIIIICK!!!

That makes sense. That reminds me of HK 47's advice on killing a Jedi, or lots of them, is to get them on the surprise. If you wait to long, they will somehow know and you lose the chance of killing a jedi.

Concertos magic is actually nearly nigh omnipresent but he was caught off guard by a bullet in his face.

The answer is plot armor, not prep time.

prep time is to plot armor what steel is to iron

it was a joke

This show sucks so much ass. Fuck Justin Roiland and his childish nillihist bullshit.

Rick is a Mary Sue
He only loses because the creator wants him to lose and it's still not that bad

This, don't think too much about it.

That's probably related to the conservation of ninjustsu. The higher the number of badasses you have on a battle the weaker they'll be.

It's almost like Rick's defenses are entirely plot dependent and vary constantly or something.

user you can't keep tossing the Mary Sue card every time you see a character you don't like

The guy has a giant castle, and we don't know all of his skills and resources.

Also, Rick's skills in battle are VERY dependant on whatever gadget and invention he has with him in the moment (after all, he is a super scientist), and how intoxicated he is.

archive.fo/ebQDa

But, what did Justin Roiland meant by this though?

I don't think the other dead guys were Rick and Morty's, just other victims.

The explanation is that Concerto is the strongest.
I don't see what's so confusing about that.

Prep time.