What's your reason for wanting to see the establishment burn?

For me it's because I dislike the current version of the world. I always felt like the excitement of day to day life left somewhere around 2002-2003. Since I can't go back, I feel like there's nothing to lose going forward, and embrace every possible descent into chaos the world may have.

You remember 9/11? It was a terrible disaster, and I felt bad for the families who were later interviewed and lost people, but as I watched the smoke on every news channel, all I could feel was fear and excitement, that something was finally happening in the world, that we were finally moving forward somehow, and this event was the spark setting it in motion.

It turns out the only thing moving forward was the oil agenda. So here I am again, 15 years later, and 5 days away from another possible chaotic event.

don't have any reason desu I just want to feel cool

I want a world worth living in and they aren't offering it.

Jews

This tbqh. I'm angry at what they've done to my country and people, 9-11 included.

I think everyone's the same OP. Deep down we all feel like this current way of living is weird and disjointed. I know I feel excited by the idea of starting a real life, one around surviving, fearing death and overcoming it.

Jews are just a small part of the population. You know as well as I do there's more wrong with the world than the goys.

america's fug'd

Mayer Amschel Rothschild. It goes back a lot longer than you think. From owning the banks of England and later the United States, the Family and others manipulate entire governments like puppets, causing war after war, to ultimately profit themselves.

I not only want the missiles to drop everywhere, I want dozens of them to hit the polar icecaps and knock this planet off of this axis, while the resulting rise of the water table washes over every god damn thing.

Then and ONLY then will the playing-field be truly equal, once more.

My country and its identity is getting destroyed.

The government is completely unresponsive to the people and the people trying to bring change are ridiculed and insulted for their beliefs.
And with the EU, as the manifestation of everything democracy should not be, above everything there is no way for the people to get the change that they want.

Yeah, I know this is just what we expect from fiction, but if we go through anarchy, a world war, or a nuclear meltdown, in the back of my mind there will be people saying "You wished for this, I hope your happy" etc.

But at least it's a chance to start over, even if that over only lasts a few hours, a few days, or a few years.

I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT! I DEMAND RESPECT!

These guys would have a much easier time of it if they gave people something to look forward to and stimulate their imagination. Space travel or some other national or international scale project. Instead they give us GDP numbers and post modern gender theory. They're literally retarded.

1: Drug laws.
2: Gun laws.
3: Sales tax.
4: NAFTA, TPP, etc.

We have simply allowed too many shitskins into our country.

It has to stop or we won't have a country much longer. I have supported Trump from day 1 just for the wall. If Trump's entire campaign was just "WALL" I'd still vote for him.

I think everybody feels that way. When I was growing up, everyone would tell me Canada was a peacekeeping nation, and because of our reputation you could go visiting in europe with a Canadian flag on your backpack and people would treat you better because they knew you weren't American. I never considered Americans feelings about this, but it's obvious at this point both of our countries are shit.

My interaction with the government hasn't changed much since I was a kid. No matter who gets voted in, nothing really ever changes. I still get paid next to nothing for my minimum wage shitty job, lose most of it in taxes, and live paycheck to paycheck. Government just works to preserve what's already there.

Because they are systematically kicking in the foundations of my culture and everything I believe in, and then blaming people like me at every fucking step for the ensuing societal collapse.

Actual progressive here.

I volunteered to be at a protest against the Iraq War in late 2002 when I was 13, holding up anti-war signs along with a group of maybe eight or nine other people on a bridge because I felt then (and still do) that it was the right thing to do. My mother had invited me to come, and I remember thinking the recent vote to invade Iraq that passed by an overwhelming margin was absolutely fucking ridiculous, had nothing to do with 9/11, was an obvious ploy etc...

I remember people driving by being furious; got the finger a lot, got a lot of "fuck yous" etc since it was not exactly a popular opinion to take at the time. This is one of the many, many reasons why I will not vote for Hillary since she voted for that fucking disaster and fuck explaining it away with "being pragmatic" and needing to do it out of necessity for seeming unpatriotic otherwise, as I've heard many Shillary supporters tell me when I bring it up. Bernie had integrity and I'll take that over "pragmatism" any day in a politician.

Unfortunately he sold out and endorsed Clinton so I am incredibly disillusioned since I despise Hillary, don't hate Trump but simply disagree with too many of of his policies to ever vote for him, Gary Johnson is an absolute trainwreck and Jill Stein isn't much better.

I live in a solid blue state though, so I'll be voting Jill Stein in hopes that it at least sends a "fuck you" to the DNC for their ridiculous corruption, since there's no way they can spin votes for a female Green Party candidate far to the left of Hillary as anything other than what they are; total rejection of their rigged political system and a refusal by progressives to "bend the knee" and "toe the line" by voting Hillary.

I do hope Trump wins, despite totally disagreeing with many of his policies, because at least then the establishment may not "burn" but it will take an absolutely massive blow, and from there comes true revolution.

Oh yeah, the reason I included the bit about my mom inviting me to come to the anti-Iraq war protest in late '02 after the vote to invade was because she was an ardent Hillary supporter in '08 and still is now. I supported Kucinich (and then Obama when he dropped out) in the '08 primaries and my mom said I was being ridiculous. I kept bringing up the fact that Obama was against the Iraq War that Hillary voted for and her excuse back then was that he didn't hold any real political office at the time and didn't vote on it so it was irrelevant.

Now, this year during the primaries when I supported Bernie and she strongly supported Hillary, I brought up the same thing. Bernie voted against the Iraq war when it was put to a vote in October 2002. Hillary voted for it. He was one of the few dissenting voices at the time; he was there, and he actively voted against it in the same vote that Hillary voted for it. And I reminded her of the protest in late '02 that SHE invited me to to oppose the decision to invade Iraq, and asked her how she could justify voting for a candidate that voted in favor of what we were protesting when there was another candidate on the ballot who (at the time) was every bit as viable and had no policies that she disagreed with.

Her explanation was that Hillary *had* to vote that way or she'd be seen as unpatriotic and it was a pragmatic choice. I kept calling her out on this until finally she cracked and admitted "If Bernie were a woman, I'd certainly be voting for him instead."

Anyway, personal anecdote into the idiotic mindset of Clinton supporters. I like my mom, but she is utterly ignorant on political issues despite being a vocal activist. And again, this is coming from someone who's voting Jill Stein in a few days.

Their surety that mother knows best. Their deep, inbuilt belief that they are so far superior to us that we don't count as people.

NOT ONLY that they're sure they're so "enlightened" and we're dead spiritually, emotionally, intellectually. And that we're not capable of being better than we are... and we're not worth trying to raise up "to their level."

That they're certain — CERTAIN — they know better how we should live our lives than we do.

That they believe they are gods, that they are Chosen, that they're not only our kings but that they must be.

They believe they're so much better than us, that our being their slaves is not only good, but necessary — natural, even.

The worst part, is they're probably right.

Even so ...I would see them burn for their arrogance.

I miss when I could see something this edgy and my first instinct wasn't to feel bad for the person because he was about to be pounced upon by the post-irony brigade.

Hello, brother.

I too was on board from "wall" forward. It's funny that so many of his other positions are fantastic, but I'd vote for "wall" anyway.

>I do hope Trump wins
Then help him to. What do you think would piss the DNC off more: voting Stein or voting Trump?

Because Europe already has one foot in the grave.

too many old ass niggas
rich white ass motherfuckers
who so out of touch
they just need to go to they own island or something
and live happy billionare lives
instead of fucking with us
goddamn

My mom believes everything she sees on MSM. I've considered telling her about some of the shit I've come to discover since, but then I thought really, she's had a hard enough life, I don't need to add more shit for her to worry about. If we all get nuked, at least she won't have to know it's coming.