Now this is a storytime all about how a very large and spooky guy is hungry

Now this is a storytime all about how a very large and spooky guy is hungry.

I love the art on this fucker.

moar

I forgot that I was doing this when my pizza arrived.

but, isnt creel with black bolt

Moles vs Dinosaurs

The tables have turned.

Did somebody say something about tables? There were no tables, and if there were they are unturnable.

Soon our hero must defend an army of dinosaurs from some Russian guy.

This is a well drawn Venom, I like it

>Bagley
Nice

Interesting.
I thought at first the author's diatribe concerning journalism was going to be annoying, but considering how central a theme it is to the character(s) roots (I can't help but notice this story arc shares a title with his/their original staring solo piece), and how relevant it is to the current zeitgeist, it ends up playing very a a proposed central motif...I'd like to see where the writer takes it, and what he chooses to say.
I can't help but think that "assignment writing" is on his mind, as the stage is set for Eddie to once more start protecting disenfranchised sewer-dwellers, while coping with his partners murderous needs; I think the author can relate very well to being told "this sold before, it will sell again, principles don't put food on the table" by a clueless grindhouse taskmaster, but in context, the elements do evoke a kind of nostalgia without quashing the possibility of a new statement.
Coulda stood to have a femVenom, 'though; female symbiont-hosts are friggen' hot.

This one was great! I feel like we're really getting back into the 'swing' of things :^)

This was so monumentally silly, but I love it.

>nice art
>didn't stop reading after 4 pages
>no identify politics

Pretty good. Will read the issue, thanks OP

Thanks for the storytime OP. It was a good one.

>Bagley art
>No Bendis speak

It's been so long...feels kinnda weird, huh

I'm a little shocked that any news editor, in the Marvel Universe, even one so conscious and upfront about the whole "on-brand thing"(this can be as big an issue as what brought up, and SOME MIGHT consider this the otherside of the same spiel) being so...it just is off putting when they categorize things the same way we would, in our World, when it should be common knowledge, in the Marvelverse, that the Moon is inhabited, but the Resurection of Elvis should be viewed similarly to how we would receive it. It just seems like the writer isn't giving their medium any respect, worse than say, calling your story a Star Trek fanfic, but setting it before Contact, during Earth's real history, and not including any alien elements, moving into the realm of putting in Flat Earther astronauts or a Federation ambassador who doesn't believe in the existence of life on other worlds.
It is ironic to have that sort of writing juxtaposed with a debate on "writing what you are assigned to write," rather than Truth or what you want to write.

Whatever, I enjoyed this. Thanks, OP.