Red pilled lonely SoCal girl needs Red pilled man

Really lonely, haven't been with anyone in a year. I don't go to clubs and I'm shy. Could be just a hook up or something else depending on you, Interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkZy8r8lSjk
store.steampowered.com/browse/linux/
store.steampowered.com/browse/mac/
youtu.be/L__TrWhq4Uk
youtu.be/N1FuYO43ShI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post tits without the cobweb clothes.

Also, you are not real. Timestamped tits or gtfo.

>Mac user

Nevermind. Dropped.

Hopefully you're using GNU/Linux (that's not Ubuntu) if you're going to put down Apple.

You're very fooled if you think Microsoft is any better than Apple.

Sorry, not posting nudes, I'm looking for a local lad

You willing to relocate, maybe get those ugly tattoos removed? I can help you install GNU/Linux on your Mac.

please tell me no one is stupid enough to get baited by this

>redpilled
>tattoos

Pick one you filthy degenerate.

Hi Stacy.

>degenerate tattoos
>degenerate flaunting
>degenerate clothes
>redpilled

kys

Kill youtself you disgusting fat cow

Windows can play video games

Mac can not play video games

Linux is shit at playing video games

where in socal

TITS OR GTFO

>screencap of pic

Shut up, Meg.

How big is your penis?

310 girl? I ain't driving to the valley at this time of night

323 Los Angeles here

Eh, maybe... How old are you and what does your face look like?

714 here, you have a kik?

inb4 some nigger takes the bait and gets sodomized and killed by a fait aging jew

hey babe, i'm in cali on weekend hit me up ;)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

You look like you either used to be really fat or you're hitting your expiration date

I wouldn't even fuck you with Charlie Sheen's dick.

Lilith pls go and stay go.

If that's your only measure of what makes a good operating system; adults in your life have failed you.

I've never had trouble playing a title on my GNU/Linux box or my Mac that I wanted to play. What year are you living in?

Hey I just saw you on the front page of Sup Forums and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not Sup Forums. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I dont think you are ready for it. Mexico is a country I have a lot of interest in and that's one of the reasons I come to Sup Forums, I know a little bit about your culture from school and the books I have read and I dont think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do. They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just dont know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle. I hope you take my advice, I dont really know what else to say except you might want to try Sup Forums that is usually where people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like Sup Forums and I like Sup Forums but I just don't want to see you get hurt here.

323 hollywod here. kik?

>ITT: Sup Forums gives examples of why they're going to be permavirgins

>this thread got 32 responses on Sup Forums
>only 6 responses on /soc/

really massages the 'ol grey matter

Enjoy you're ban you filthy cumdumpster, Sup Forums is serious business

I live in 619, but fuck it I'll grab a hag by the pussy

Lose weight, get in shape and you'll then be seen as sensual. Right now you just look like any other ugly fatty. Sorry.

right but you'll post lingerie pics with your nips out

This trollthread is over, this is now a debate about Windows vs POSIX OSs

Fuck off

Massage this

*unzips dick*

Whore.

Socal here. Hey bb.

youtu.be/bkZy8r8lSjk

I'll just post this for some reason

Wtf are you with the mega fedora in spray painted white tin trashcan lids

someone post that screen capped explanation of why theres no girls on the internet

Gonna drink to this, thanks

is this craigslist? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK Sup Forums??!!

>51 replies

saged and reported

fuck you all

Steam and many games run fine on MacOS/Linux systems
store.steampowered.com/browse/linux/
store.steampowered.com/browse/mac/

you need to work on your infographics, that font is fucking unreadable.

Death Rockette..?

No fatties allowed

check em you fatcunt

Witnessed

wew

Pathetic

>Windows vs POSIX OSs
How can Windows even compete?

Hes cia.

Did you waste your virginity? No red pilled man would be interested in a second-hand vagina.

Checked

They literally don't. Just go on any linux gaming forum and half the posts are asking about how to fix a game to run on linux.

>your definition
>mine

>rooooo

ur post :^)

It can't, unless you're a lazy fatass who doesn't like technology enough to keep up to date on what's actually happening with it.

Also Windows is supreme if you're a useless NEET that worships vidya and has to play every title the day it comes out to keep the void and emptiness in your soul suppressed another few days.

youtu.be/L__TrWhq4Uk

I know we say fuck off we're full as a joke.
But please don't come to Australia, you may actually fill it up.

Checked

>mfw drinking Jameson while listening to this song

Yes willing to relocate. Absolutely HATE the tattoos and want to get them removed

Socal """""""girl"""""""

Post picture of Boi pussy with time stamp

Thread's over, folks.

Does anybody know how to get to the lake?

absolutely checked

kek'd more than I should have

youtu.be/N1FuYO43ShI