PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 9: CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

Previous Threads:

Remember that email titled "pizza.jpg" that only had pic related attached?

They are showing off wares to Podesta and Hillary's high level staff. They are shopping a kid essentially.

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

Guess who went to pick them up? Bill Clinton and Steve Bing, who both are Lolita Express passengers.

Source on this:

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Another related email invitation for a possible pedo party at David Brock's

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

Sleuthing around for Pizza related things led us to this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, JAMES ALEFANTIS was the gay lover of David Brock for a while. He stars in a number of creepy ads for the pizza place.

The Pizza place also has hidden doors to rooms according to their webpage:

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Possibly related Tumblr
pizzapac.tumblr.com

FINALLY, USE INFO IN THIS PASTEBIN TO CREATE WEAPONIZED MEMES, TWEET OUT WITH HASHTAGS LIKE #WORLDSERIES FOR VISIBILITY:

pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE LAST GENERAL I WILL CREATE SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO TAKE OVER MAKING NEW BREAD

Help us find other supplemental info, let's nail these sick fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/david_brock_when_podesta_wrote_clinton_has_to_dump_emails_he_meant_to_make_them_public.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY?t=1m36s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3477
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Stern
politico.com/story/2016/03/top-climate-diplomat-to-leave-obama-administration-next-month-221038
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Sandler
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
variety.com/2016/film/news/elijah-wood-pedophilia-hollywood-problem-1201781021/
youtube.com/watch?v=CXerF6crDRs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2431022/Woody-Allen-spotted-convicted-child-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-Upper-East-Side-stroll.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Delivering the Pizza
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2015/1/27/the-sandler-way-where-big-philanthropy-meets-the-art-of-comm.html
intranet.slconstruction.us/user
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28442
isbri.org/upload/PPFamilyDynamicsAug10
isbri.org/upload/PPFamilyDynamicsAug10.ppt
slconstruction.us/shangrilaconstruction/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8981
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need anons to pick which people and / or topics they want to research and focus our efforts that way

Important people:

Laura Silsby - Haiti - Clinton Foundation
David Brock - gay lover blackmail - James Alefantis
James Alefantis - Comet Ping Pong - child trafficking
Comet Ping Pong - Bryce Rey - the Finders
Steve Bing - Zachary Schwartz - Shangri-La LLC - Clinton Foundation
Todd Stern - John Podesta - Hawaii

Follow those leads

Pick a topic you like and start researching

bump for liberty and truth

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO TAKE OVER THE NEW BREADS AFTER THIS ONE I'M OUT AFTER THIS

>I'm dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii...

WHY WOULD ANYONE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A FUCKING HOTDOG STAND

THIS IS SO WEIRD

Hotdogs are boys. Podesta doesnt look like the type to invest in an actual Hotdog stand... and the only actual one I know of here is outside of a bar called Mooses im sure Podesta doesnt own that.

Molesta has a boy shack.

I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW

"
Turns out you guys are really on to something. Multiple FBI sources are confirming there is a level of human trafficking involved in the investigation. We are expecting to first run the story tomorrow with maximum coverage on Friday to dominate the news cycle going into the weekend.

We can not let these sick fucks get a hold in the White House.

Some of my infosec and OSINT buddies are telling me we should be cross referencing with location data from social media accounts with the WikiLeaks email date/times.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Keep working on this. We need to have as much solid/potentially damning evidence as we can work with." → →

WEEEEEEWWWWWWWLADDSSSSS

HEY DAVID BROCK BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR REEEEEEEEEEE
David Brock: When Podesta Wrote Clinton Has To "Dump" Emails, He Meant To Make Them Public
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/david_brock_when_podesta_wrote_clinton_has_to_dump_emails_he_meant_to_make_them_public.html

"AFTER AFTER PARTY 2015"

>Another related email invitation for a possible pedo party at David Brock's

> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

"THE HOME OF DAVID BROCK" - LOVER OF JAMES ALEFANTIS OWNER OF COMET PING PONG PIZZA

MANAGER OF COMET PING PONG PIZZA IN VIDEO PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 5TH, 2015 "THE SECRET IS IT'S AN EMPOWERMENT, AND EMPOWERMENT BY DEFINITION IS TRUST, SO LIKE, I TRUST THAT THE RELATIONSHIP THAT I HAVE WITH THE CUSTOMERS IS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND I LOOK OUT FOR THEM, AND IN RESPONSE, THEY LOOK OUT FOR US"

youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY?t=1m36s

Picture is the Flyer Attachment and the Video Screenshot showing when it was posted! THIS IS TOO FUCKING FREAKY WHAT HAVE WE UNCOVERED REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER PRAISE KEK

DICTIONARY
Cheese Pizza (well-known): CP
Dominos: Domination play
Pasta: Prostitutes
Map: Semen (in the context of DNA evidence)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3477
>let me know if I can bring you some blue cheese some weekend soon.
>blue cheese

god dammit are they fucking dead kids too?

He's talking about a place where they went to use boys.

Your hotdog stand = residence where we used boys. Pick your favorite hotdog - boy dick

He's dreaming about the times he had there

Shit. When that email first dropped we just thought he was gay. Hotdog stand might actually mean young boy pedo house or something now

Throwing the SternTD address into google gives you a bunch of declassified FOIA emails, like this...
Odd.

The person in question, Todd Stern:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Stern

politico.com/story/2016/03/top-climate-diplomat-to-leave-obama-administration-next-month-221038

Note the connection to Clintons. Could be nothing, but I somehow doubt it. Highly important? Perhaps not.

pizza = female
hotdog = male

Hotdog stand = sex dungeon

This shit is too spooky.

Please add Dennis Hastert (convicted pedo) and Podesta both worked together in Japan and where/are friends in DC. Hastert comes up in WikiLeaks.

THIS

Do you think I'll do better dominating children or prostitues?

They might even be killing these people when they finish them - hence the term demolish

The MSM user thread looked like nothing to me. If someone wants it, have at it

Shid, forgot pic.

Check for PGP keys in images.

We need anons to pick which people and / or topics they want to research and focus our efforts that way

Important people:

Laura Silsby - Haiti - Clinton Foundation
David Brock - gay lover blackmail - James Alefantis
James Alefantis - Comet Ping Pong - child trafficking
Comet Ping Pong - Bryce Rey - the Finders
Steve Bing - Zachary Schwartz - Shangri-La LLC - Clinton Foundation
Todd Stern - John Podesta - Hawaii\
Dennis Haster - Frmr Spkr of House, Associate of Podesta's

Follow those leads

Pick a topic you like and start researching

Can someone make an ELI5 and post it on the_donald? don't know where to start

Here you go

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971

>Dominos >From:[email protected]
>To: [email protected], [email protected]
>Date: 2015-07-11 20:12
>Subject: Dominos
> Last day in MV. Missed you.
>Susan whipped Sherry and me at Dominos.
>Using the Podesta method, she made up the rules as we played.

>Sent from my iPhone

Whipping, domination, Podesta-method, she made up the rules as we "played".

Fuck

WHAT DOES THIS MEANNNN

To: [email protected]
Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief
Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

>map
Its DNA user. Semen is a map that leads back to you.

Forensics background here. BINGO.

The ultimate trail of breadcrumbs. Surviving victim points to a specific house--> random hankie found. Roadmap right back to you or whoever else was there. It's a JizzBib

They must have a cleanup crew. These "realtors"?? They like the hosts?? Find an empty house, safe for a pizza party, clean up the place afterward. Be on the lookout for wayward JizzBibs.

Are we sure this is what dominos means?

James Alefantis also owns "Bucks Fishing and Camping". Seems like a convenient front for isolated group experiences in private.... Out in the woods

Also drop a FOIA request for Dennis Hastert and Podesta

Light bulb went off just now!!!!

Am I batshit or wasn't there strangely large bills paid to delivery agencies on those CF financial documents?? Can't remember the source of those documents, tho. Anyone??

Anyone remember emails or other details regarding deliveries or delivery companies?
These people would have to be using trusted delivery methods for there surprise cheese deliveries.

OH GOD

I can't remember but that would be good to look into

So, to cut it real short - the clinton-foundation associated child & womens help organizations, are - at least partly - cover for human trafficking. Something we suspected quickly back when FBI user made his first posts.

As for the rest, those are "only" used to get donations that the political elite can syphon off.

Do we have to go through each of their "welfare" organizations one by one, is there a pattern to them? Maybe those that actually spent a good deal of the collected money on their intendet purpose, are the most suspicious ones?

Either way, someone post the flow-chart or a list of all associated clinton-foundation humanitarian organizations, and we sift through their leaders and run their names through the e-mails. Sounds like a plan? Someone already doing this?
(I aint looking through all 8 threads for that - sorry)

Herb "yummy cheese" Sandler is a fucking billionaire:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Sandler

WE
THE
PIZZA

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016.

On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert
wrote:

> Mary and John
>
> I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been
> long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape
> of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the
> square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it
> was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the
> return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that
> we can demolish them.
>
> Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.
>
> I miss you both
>
> Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>
> Herb
>
>
>
> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
>

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "DO YOU THINK ILL DO BETTER PLAYING DOMINOS ON CHEESE THAN ON PASTA" MEAN
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Dominos = Domination

Or laying on top of like a fallen domino

Oh my god...

So there's this fetish on /h/ i see sometimes. Of (adult) girls tied up with sex toys in boxes. and delivered. You know, BDSM shit. Whatever. Its just anime so no one is harmed.

Cheese is clearly slang for young girls. Pasta is young boys.

he literally had 2-4 girls delivered in a box.

Playing dominos is BDSM talk for bondage/punishment play.

Pasta is prostitutes. Pastatutes, dominomation.

I wish I was making this shit up.

FUCK YOU ASPIES!

LISTEN!

HE SAID CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, MEANING HIS CHILDREN ARE PARENTS

DEMOLISH THEM AS IN DEMOLISH THR CHEESE AS IN THIS IS HOW TRENDIES TALK ABOUT EATING THEIR TRENDY FOOD WITH FAMILY

RELATED BREAD ON LEDDIT

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

COMPILE YOUR INFO AND MAKE POSTS ON R/THE_DONALD FOR NORMIE EXPOSURE

We have to stop them guys

Anyone cross reference names to this thread (pic related)?

Eijah Wood had an insight into the darkness of pedophilia in Holywood back in March --

variety.com/2016/film/news/elijah-wood-pedophilia-hollywood-problem-1201781021/

The fucking silent coup is about to get loud, lads. Burn this mofo down

t-thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=CXerF6crDRs

t. fucking leaf

HOLY FUCK GUYS THIS IS TOO MUCH.

How do I start searching emails?

I want to help. I want justice to be served to this criminals.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Sandler
This is him

Does anyone think hillary's involvement in the dark arts might be related to the pedo/trafficking? FBIAnon said she was involved in dark arts. Maybe some the kids are used in some kind of ritual

Anyone done this yet?

I think someone may have in an early thread but everyone might need a refresher

Found on Bucks fishing and camping.comm Alefantis owns it

I for one would love if we could get a graph depicting the different associated organizations affiliated with HRC/CF, grouped by what "cause" they're supposed to be helping. I'm sure there's patterns that will emerge.

SOMEONE SHOULD GET ON AN FOIA FOR DENNIS HASTERT IN RE: PODESTA

what the fuck is going on, why is pizza involved? is chad beside this or something?

They're fucking our smurfs

yes but that is speculation at this point no direct evidence

We are the party van now.

>Susaner

>Susan Sandler is a Trustee of the Sandler Foundation, which invests in strategic organizations and exceptional leaders who seek to improve the rights, opportunities and well being of others, especially the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. Sandler leads funding related to education policy and other areas.

>Prior to serving full time as a funder in 2008, Sandler’s career focused on advancing educational equity as an organizational leader, policy advocate, professional development provider, school therapist, teacher and activist. Sandler previously served as President of Justice Matters, an education reform and leadership development organization based in Oakland, CA.

>Sandler holds an M.S.W. from San Francisco State University and a B.A. from Stanford University.

demolish them as in eat up the cheese

seriously nobody "plays" dominos
no other reason than for code speak

HUGE

This is them
One of the elites who destroyed our world

Kill them Sup Forums.
Kill them all.

Kek

child trafficking

Speaking of Hollywood

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW FAR DOES THIS REACH: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2431022/Woody-Allen-spotted-convicted-child-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-Upper-East-Side-stroll.html

>/r/the_donald had posts some days ago saying they're the FBI now
>Sup Forums's now the party van
What a fucking election cycle

We do not have a list compiled of all the organizations that the CGI and CF gave money to. We need to make this list and then first focus on kids organizations especially those involved with disaster relief and resettlement for kids.

The real trick is gonna be figuring out where these kids went to after these sickos got them. It is not like most place would list kiddie fucking ranch on there paper work.

We need a copanon to give us ideas on what a pedo ranch for the elite would look like what are the tell tell signs.

THIS IS THE MOTHER FUCKING HAPPLEINGNGGGG

The latest Guccifer 2.0 leaks reveal that Nanci Pelosi’s email account which is registered with Goat Hill Pizza, which has made numerous donations to the Democratic Party.

The Guccifer leak had her credentials to log into a campaign website and after doing a password reset on her account, sources say the email address said it was sent to a @goathill.com email.

PIZZA REEEEE

I bet this is why Judges in Europe are allowing child rapists to get off scotf free.

We became the modern worlds Journalists this cycle.

God knows nobody else is coming up to the mark.

>BIG CHEESE LLC
HOLY SHIT

PIZZA DELIVERY!!!

article praising the Sandlers' hiring of Podesta, also Neera Tanden mentioned

insidephilanthropy.com/home/2015/1/27/the-sandler-way-where-big-philanthropy-meets-the-art-of-comm.html

If we could do a Linux style sed of these words throughout ALL emails in the leak, we'd see in how many of the mails the "code" makes sense.

DICTIONARY
Cheese Pizza (well-known): CP
Dominos: Domination play
Pasta: Prostitutes
Map: Semen (in the context of DNA evidence)

>map
eww.

It would look like koko head

Not related to topic, but dumping this here bc it's related to Podesta.

1) Lisa P Jackson. Former admin of the EPA, currently serves as board of directors for Clinton Foundation (& lead admin of Apples' environmental program)

>> Stepped down one week to date after Assistant Inspector General brought light to audit her for using an alias/moniker, "Richard Windsor." (12,000 emails)

>>> Cue to December 2015 -- Podesta explicitly ask Jackson if she "Thought any more about whether you could play a public role with us?"

The crooked spine just added a new bulged disc.

Even illiterate nigger drug dealers from Hueland aren't so shitty at codespeak..

These rich motherfuckers are too smug to think they'll ever be caught..... or they are dumb as hell...

Or everything is fake as shit.... What is even real anymore?

HELP ME DIG

These shitfucks are terrible at code-speak.

Pasta = Young male
Cheese = Young Female

>From:[email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
>Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief
>Hi John,

>The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related.
> Is it yorus? They can send it if you want.
>I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

>Susaner

What do you want to bet the delivery company isn't FedEx or UPS? It's probably a gook-in-a-truck connected with Triads.

in the original pizza.jpg email, one of the email address is zschwartz @shangrila.us

intranet.slconstruction.us/user

what is this

REEEE
WEEEE
I DID IT
WE DID IT
ITS THE MOTHER FUCKING HAPPENING 2016
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
EAT SHIT PODESTA
EAT SHIT HILLARY CLINTON
EAT SHIT BILL CLINTON
EAT SHIT THE ENTIRE CROOKED GOVERNMENT
SILENT COUP IS GOING TO GET LOUD BITCHES YOU ARE DONE

Fuuuu

We're still not 100% sure on PASTA

Some say it means girls.I think its prostitutes

Probably bisexual BDSM swinger party. Nothing unusual nowadays.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28442

One of the hashes links to a now deleted page with similar hashes.

isbri.org/upload/PPFamilyDynamicsAug10

Isbri.org is some sort of "family friendly" Islamic center in NJ. They run off a po box but hold meeting at...

Bernards Township Community Center
289 South Maple Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.

A hidden search for pp family dynamics got me.

isbri.org/upload/PPFamilyDynamicsAug10.ppt

Do any of their board if trustees have connections to the clinton foundation?

President: Mohammad Ali Chaudry
Secretary: Sohail Contractor
Treasurer: Oosman Abdulla
Vice President –Governance & Bylaws: Sohail Khan
Vice President –Building: Aftab Malik

This shit is like an itch you gotta scratch. Could some user follow up today while im at work.

Wellp

If this shit is legit I hope these people get thrown into the most google infested prison and left unattended for a day or three

Here's more

what the ACTUAL FUCK THIS SHIT IS REALLLL

TOP DEFINITION
Delivering the Pizza
Code for trying to get it in with an uderaged child
Creeper: "Hey, i need your help delivering the pizza and i dont know where this street is!"
Victim: "Go down this street until you..."
Creeper: "Well I'll give you a ride to wherever you need and a couple bucks, too!"
Victim: "Uhmm.. No not today you pedophile!!!"

NOOOOOOO

Do you mean the underground facility under koko head, or something else?

Wew lad, no doubt

Crossthreading bumperino

>The real trick is gonna be figuring out where these kids went to after these sickos got them.

That, might be a job that can't be solved in front of a monitor, but leaving the agencies what we can, sounds like doing something good.

>We need to make this list and then first focus on kids organizations especially those involved with disaster relief and resettlement for kids.

All I remember, are that most affiliated groups, in pics shared as long back as the start, were either for women, children, or "pro democracy".

Someone able to dump some of those pics, or someone having any kind of list - incomplete or not - about clinton foundation associates? Pretty sure we collectively have all the information to seek out this angle. A promising angle, or so I would presume / hope.

> big cheese LLC

OH BOY

slconstruction.us/shangrilaconstruction/

>"clinton foundation"

I had enough noticing all the -bergs and -steins, now I will start noticing cheesee too?
Fuck, pople are going to think that I have lost it.

Where was everyone the 20th of March. There was a pizza party on and Podesta was invited

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8981

we can place podesta at comet pizza since 2008. WTF!!!!!

> Seems fine. I have to go to a fundraiser at comet pizza but can come late.