MARVEL HATES BTFO

>youtube.com/watch?v=sjobevGAYHQ

BASED STAN THE MAN HAS SPOKEN AGAINST THE ANTI-SJW CROWD WHO HATES MARVEL

HOW WILL CO RECOVER THIS TIME? EXELSIOR

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/23/stan-lee-spider-man-should-stay-white-and-straight
twitter.com/Q64Qomics/status/915973435020455937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stan looks so frail now, evsn after all the souls he's consumed this week. Ditko's spells must be taking effect, the demon will soon be slayed.

It's just indigestion from Ralphie May. Eyes bigger than his stomach

>ralphie may
WAIT
WHAT

>cardiac arrest
is it really such a shock?

Except SJWs are mad because he didnt mention LGBTBBQ people, so I dont know who this message is directed to.

Not really, to be honest

Just because i hate feminists and women doesnt mean i support racism and bigotry towards races or gays

Eh, can't say you're alone there. Most of Sup Forums is homos and we seemingly also have a shitload of black nerds/spic nerds. Women truly are the shittest demographic.

theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/23/stan-lee-spider-man-should-stay-white-and-straight

twitter.com/Q64Qomics/status/915973435020455937

Well, he is not going to make friends with SJWs either, considering that this exists

Yeah, after awhile you just get sick of all the racism and hate, because lets be honest each race is about equally as shitty

>Comments are disabled for this video.

thehehe, Marvel simply cant catch a break

Spideypool fans got completely BTFO and were so asspained on Tumblr over that shit.

That's what they get for shipping objectively the worst ship for both Spiderman and Deadpool

I just hate trans people. Everyone else is fine.

I feel like the majority of fans actually like diversity in comics. they just hate the constant mugging to the readers about current issues, and the replacement / character assasinations of characters they like.

So why are they lumped in with the worst examples of fandom / humanity?

I really really like that picture. Can i save it?

>we

Hasn't he been out of Marvel for years now? How much did they pay him to be a mouthpiece?

A group will always be represented by its worst possible members. Why the fuck would comic book fans be exempt from this truth?

He's marvels biggest PR man. I'm not saying his message is bullshit it whatever stance marvel has taken in the past he's supported and promoted it. He's got to.

Honestly the guys a living legend. He's preaching inclusion, which no one ever had a problem with. I think it's safe to say that like myself the rest of us just hate seeing the books used to politicize someone's race/sex, rather than we hate seeing that race/sex in the book. Of course we don't. That never was an issue, the only is the SJW agenda, rather than the characters themselves.

Why? They cant help there gender dysphoria. And its mostly bitchy feminists that make a big deal about trans people.

>I'm just a little piece of shit
A small turd still smells like shit.

Stan is a based centralist, which all content creators should strive to be unless they can fully explain the nuances of both sides.

Yeah, I personally never had a problem with black people or brown people, white bitches are the ones fucking society up the ass right now.

Because Marvel is too autistic to admit that at least 90% of the fan rage is from the fact that the writing is abhorrent and are cashing in on the current overly hostile socio-political climate and just pretending that every old Marvel fan is a racist sexist asshole so they don't have to get their shit together and improve their books. And the worst thing is is that they'll probably get away with it and people will eat it up and kiss their asses for it (while not buying comics though, of course).

Yes! Yes you can! ;^)

Marvels sales are plummiting to the point that its unsustainable, so ike might be forced to step in soon. Also, i saw the marvel panel at NYCC last night. I tried to get in front to heckle the writers, but couldnt get through the hordes of marvel drones. They were clapping like seals when the announcer was giving away free merch, shit was hilarious.

I don't got s problem with legacy characters.

I do got a problem with legacy that is written badly. Riri is a example of this,She is like what? Year old? We don't got time to grow with her and she is written by a idiot. I think Laura and Nova is safest legacy character. But, fans will always find ways to nitpick them.

His wife died man. The guy is in his 90s now. It's actually going to suck once he dies.

Wait, is THIS what D&C was chomping about? Did he really think this was directed towards him and not the panel disaster at NYCC? Jesus, what a dilusional faggot.

What panel disaster, what happend? You mean punisher or the siding with a literal arms company?

What the fuck is Ike to Marvel anyway? The only thing I got is
>money man
>micromanaged finances
>work with Ari to sell for 4.4 billion after getting a company worth -200 million

I get everything from autistic toy maker who cooks books to man responsible for all Marvel ills

If not Ike the some other Disney suit. The comics don't make them much money, but they still generate some and all the bad publicity is bad for business either way.

They cant even sell toys at this rate. Nobody wants all the feminist characters, and the quality for hasbros shit is so laughably bad that there sales are plummeting as well.

I get what you mean but look at this faggot He'd prefer them be background characters. If they become main characters all of a sudden its a SJW agenda rather than plain shitty writing.

You mean it's going to be joyous when the sorcerer supreme defeats the Lich King.

I don't get you sometimes Sup Forums.

The last few marvel threads were really fucking cancerous but this one has somewhat of a calm discussion going on. You guys can be really erratic sometimes.

No, a retailer asked if Marvel could stop replacing characters because it was hurting his shop, which started a big fight.

is there a video of this?

Marvel need to do what DC did with New Super-Man since that feels like what Marvel want to do but actually did it right.

The good publicity they get from Tumblr users who repost progressive panels probably outweighs the bad publicity they get from people who actually read the comics. It may even outweigh the bad comic sales if Disney thinks they can judo that goodwill into future movies, cartoons, and merchandise.

Not hard to figure, he's a hatchet man. Problem is when all the fat is cut the only tool he has is a hatchet so he starts cutting other things and he happens to own controlling stake.

Ideally this should have been a quickie, hire someone to go in, chop some heads, crack the whip and after a year or two of holy terror he is fired with a fat benefit package.

Not that I've seen, but there are plenty of articles on it.

>Man invents X-men
is anyone surprised by this?

I feel ya brother, anything that goes against their nature is an error.

excuse can you not use the term f*ggot, it's hurtful.

>when the sorcerer supreme defeats the Lich King.
yo slowpoke Christopher Lee died in 2015

Ike litterally saved Marvel from two other businessmen who were trying to take over the company, their plan was to break up Marvel into little pieces and sell it off for the most profit, they had no interest in keeping the company running, they wanted it completely liquidated. Ike saved the company from them and Marvel wouldn\t exist anymore if it wasn't for this Jew

Because when you take out Sup Forums faggots whose ideology is just as cancerous as feminists, and stop blaiming the jews and shouting kangz n shiet, you realize its not blacks or minoritys that are the problem, its emascualted girly sexually repressed chick flick """""comics"""""". This has nothing to do with diversity, and everything to do with feminism. And if idiots like D&C realized this marvel will stop calling us racist liek they want to and just call us sexist, because we really are sexist and theres nothing wrong with that, because boys having comics and girls being forced to stick to romance novels and fan fiction is a good thing.

>people supporting gays and blacks
I'm guessing no one has told Sup Forums yet

>Stan pisses SJWs off by telling them that there are better ways to have diversity in comics
>Stan is possibly at gun-point by SJWs forced to to alienate people who are sick of soc-jus crap being ham-fisted in comics

Only the dead can know peace

But everyone who isnt a bull dyke clouded with bias hates squirrel girl, and nazi cap was a huge shitshow

Od rather have mavel seperated then under one tyrannical feminist brand. Fox is the only one making good marvel films any more

What is wrong with these bitchs? Its not your character, you dont have the right to make him into your shitty fanfictions. It would be like if i somehow had complete control of steven universe and just decided to make it a harem anime with tit shots like highschool dxd. It would be great, none the less

>le horseshoe theory

I have yet to see any argument comparing hard right to hard left that isn't anything beyond "muh racism."

The only reason perlmutter even kept everything together was because the concept of the Cinematic universe made his dick hard as diamond and start leaking platinum precum.

Its pretty much pure luck Marvel pulled it off

>anything that goes against their nature is an error.
I hope you realize that's the entirety of humanity and civilization as we know it

>wants to seperate races from one another
>hates sex and sexualized media
>wants to censor the media when this are "degenerate" or "triggering"
>thinks the state should be under one god(jesus on the right and feminist icons for the left)
There literally the same. I personally hate feminists a bit more because they are right now what christian soccor moms were in the 2000s, but back then the nerd subculture didnt embrace these man hating brats.

radicalism, regardless of the political rhetoric behind it, leads to violence, oppression, the dehumanization of all who disagree with you, and if successful, a totalitarian police state where its criminal to disagree with the party line or even be slightly associated with such a dissident

he kept Marvel together from the courts wanting to split it up and other businessmen wanting a piece of the pie to sell off. Before he took over there were 2 boards of directors running the company and both said the other one was illegitmate, they were fucking up everything. He literally saved the company, this is FAR before any MCU was conceived.

Also i actively attack both sides, so i dont just say both sides are bad and stay out of the arguments like your image implies i would.

No analysis needed, just read any given thread on any Sup Forums board and you'll find some triggered little Sup Forums pissbaby shrieking about how offended he is and how everyone should give a shit about his feelings.

Yeah the Sup Forums + Sup Forums infection is slowly being eradicated and we'll be back to our apolitical/centrist paradise of homos soon enough.

This. Hydra Cap was probably the worst publicity they had.
Besides Disney looks at the money and I'm starting to think they are making a bunch of those on a loss now.

>stan lee building his necrofort off of souls from the SJW tumblrites instead of the anti-sjws
I don't see the problem here.

Tell that to ants

What's up with her tongue?

Anti-SJWs are caught up in an even more meaningless culture war because rather than focusing on one issue at a time as SJWs do, they aim to counter every SJW concept just on principle. It's an arbitrary counter-counter culture that's very accessible because it's mostly about trolling.

She ate something very spicy.

I just hate every race, both genders, all nationalities, religions and atheism. All I want is a nuclear holocaust and a nuke shelter with decades worth of everything a human being needs. And a gun if I decide I get bored and want to kill myself.

I dont feel that way, though. Just because SJWs dont like police brutality doesnt mean im going to support it. The thing that bothers me is feminism and its cancerous degenerate teachings infesting culture. If tomorrow some bug new movement by liberals pushed out radical feminism then id have no problem voting democrat again.

Good post, "proud cuck".

But user, as someone who gets pleasure from getting angry, whats the point in life if theres jo ine to yell at and say are wrong?

Fair point.

Ditko is the sorcer supreme though.

just decide society can go fuck itself and live innawwoods like those Indians. never interact with a human again

Funny, he didn't say anything about telling good stories with good artwork.

Brevoort must have told him sales are low because nazis.

>a reflection of the world right outside your window

Right, the way Northrup Grummon has been bombing Muslim civilians for the last 17 years. Northurp Grumman probably built the drone that Obama used to murder that American citizen.

Maybe Stan should consider this new slogan for Marvel:
>Marvel, where morality is only skin-deep.

hey, Stan is a good guy. Give him a break, he's still broken up over his best buddy The Hef dying

>degenerate teachings
We are all degenerates here, buddy. Go back to your normalfag place

Who wins?

So your problem isn't SJWs, it's feminists. If you want to be against something, be against it, just don't rope in these tangantal issues and people by using blanket terms. You're not anti-SJW, you're anti-feminist.
I'm sure there's someone out there that would narrow down your hatred of feminism to a particular school of thought within feminism, since even that is vague and broad.

Nice reply, newfag.

No, there's normal Sup Forums degenerate and there's fucking tranny SJW horseshit. If you enjoy the latter you need to leave.

It's okay, you'll grow out of your edgy phase one day.

Just imagine if Stan lee did a modern version of this.

Like if Bendis is talking to stan lee about miles.

memes

Preaching modesty and being virgins because "women dont need no men" is degenerate, user

Sounds like you need to go back to wherever you came from. If you can't handle "degeneracy" then you shouldn't be coming to this website.

>Sup Forums is no longer a place for people who like traps because culture warriors get triggered
I don't understand.

My hatred comes from the kind that blames men for everything, thinks all sexualization of women is wrong and needs to be censord, and thinks if your not a hardlined activist or your white that your a bigot. Basically from what i can tell its intersectionality swerf

tbqh I want to kill myself/others more than usual because of all the sjw shitflinging going on right now, I don't know what the future holds and I just want things to go back to normal, I'm LGBT too and supposedly am supposed to be benefiting from all this but trust me, I'm fucking not. We live in such a miserable, pathetic world where everyone's a complete moron and the ways of our society are being dictated and changed by literal reactionary children. There is no end goal in sight. Whatever 'message' the left had is garbled redundant bullshit yet they still won't shut up and fuck off. It's permeating every corner of the internet and every form of entertainment I like. I just want it to stop.

Nah, I'm just not a cuck.

>So your problem isn't SJWs, it's feminists

Oh my god. Stop posting here you fucking retard. Who do you think you are convincing with this retarded shit?

>talking to Anka as he draws Carol
>huh, so why do you choose not to draw boobs? Is there a reason you like to draw women as men, it is empowering to you?
>Why all the extra layers of layers of clothing? You know, this reminds me of a guy we had in the 90s, he just liked pouches and not jackets and men

Degeneracy is rejecting sex. Sexualizing lolis and traps is awwright

How old are you? Just wondering.

SJW trannies hate traps and futa and all that shit, what the fuck are you smoking? Stop posting here.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you just using "degeneracy" to describe whatever you don't like?

you will take your SJW and you will like it right up your ass

shut the fuck up, everything sucks, if user wants to nuke everything then let him

Yeah pretty much. Which is ironic considering i just jerked off to creepy susie getting gang raped by zombies not two hours ago

Well it's the internet, so yes.

>that guy next to you is your brother
>that girl next to you is your sister
>doesn't matter what colours we are!!!

jesus fucking christ, I hate these kind of people. sure, it really doesn't matter what colour we are but I WILL hate you due to your culture or personality. that's what free thinking is all about. why shouldn't I hate this guy for having a culture that forbids women to step outside? why shouldn't I hate that guy for promoting a culture where only politicians have money while the rest of the continent is living in wooden huts? and why shouldn't I hate that girl over there for trying to force me into thinking that women don't earn as much money as men if we both know that women only earn less on average because they want to be at home with their kids?

yes, we shouldn't care about looks but we definitely should base our opinions on values we think are important to us. I don't want to deal with dumb people so I try not to talk to them. generalising and saying that ALL people are good and that ALL people are the same is just plain wrong. the same people that spout shit like that are the first ones to get offended when someone rapes a woman, a child has a relationship to an older guy and when someone murders people. people are NOT inherently the same because their actions define the way society looks at them

Are you really so dumb that you just parrot whatever retarded buzzwords you see on Sup Forums?