INDONESIA BIG HAPPENING ALERT

This is not a drill. I urge anyone to get out of Indonesia before the 4th of November. If you have any plans on visiting Indonesia around in November, you must cancel it right now. If you can't get out because of reasons, avoid any major cities and tourist concentrated areas, especially Jakarta, Bali, Lampung, Aceh, Bandung, Surabaya, Madura, Poso, Balikpapan.

On the 4th November, there will be a mass nation-wide demonstration by the opposition regarding the capital's election followed by a series of attacks towards the chinese and non-muslims. There is also a high chance that IS sleeper cells will conduct terrorism toward foreigners and government officials.

Bloods will be spilt. Explosions will be heard. Heed my warning.

Updates:
(use google web translate)

>Australia has issued a travel alert regarding the 4 Nov demonstration
>smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/asia/south-east/Pages/indonesia.aspx

>The Police Announced "High-level Alert" For The Whole Country
>telegrafnews.co/2016/11/polri-tetapkan-indonesia-siaga-satu.html

>Indonesian Military see the similarity between 4 Nov demo with Arab Spring
>bbc.com/indonesia/indonesia-37847324

>Opposition: If there is even a drop of blood from the protester, we will topple the president!
>politik.rmol.co/read/2016/11/02/266703/Gerindra:-Satu-Tetes-Darah-Pendemo-Tumpah,-Kami-Gulingkan-Jokowi-JK!-

>National Police: There will be no guns, no snipers and no violences, only turbaned policeman and hijabed policewoman reciting Asmaul Husna
>news.detik.com/berita/d-3335365/500-polisi-bersorban-akan-bacakan-asmaul-husna-saat-demo-4-november

Other urls found in this thread:

m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional/20161101125402-20-169338/tni-ada-kelompok-yang-ingin-arab-spring-terjadi-di-indonesia/
nasional.harianterbit.com/nasional/2016/11/01/71739/25/25/500-Ribu-Orang-Terdaftar-Ikut-Demo-Tangkap-Ahok-4-November
m.tempo.co/read/news/2016/10/30/083816244/demo-anti-ahok-4-nov-kapolda-larang-polisi-bawa-senjata-api
nasional.harianterbit.com/nasional/2016/10/31/71701/25/25/Dewinta-Kalau-Polri-Melakukan-Tembak-di-Tempat-Tragedi-98-Bisa-Terulang
republika.co.id/berita/nasional/jabodetabek-nasional/16/10/31/ofwjye361-hti-khawatirkan-nasib-ahok-berakhir-tragis
beritahati.com/berita/19409/FPI-Kami-Jihad-Konstitusional-dan-Tak-Ada-Ruang-Buat-Mereka-yang-Anarkis
islamindonesia.id/berita/soal-demo-4-november-muhammadiyah-ikut-jalan-nu.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia#Death_toll
youtube.com/watch?v=QLaEQivIz3k
wartakota.tribunnews.com/2016/11/02/mui-demo-ahok-ini-kami-disubsidi-lebih-rp-100-milyar
imdb.com/title/tt2375605/
iwannawatch.to/2013/07/the-act-of-killing-2012/
youtube.com/watch?v=_TOzBSSWzvg
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjRJHqieXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Em7ZMSxW7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5sJyr2B4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit my brother is in Jakarta he said it is nothing. Is he wrong?

your brother reads jewish of course it's Happening it's Always Happening

o shid

> indonesia

even a shittier country than romania desu

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
THE MAIN BACKER AND FUNDER IS NOT THE OPPOSITION LEADER EX-GEN PRABOWO, BUT THE FORMER PRESIDENT SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO.
THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE POLICE FORCES AND THE MILITARY.
THE POLICE TRIED THEIR BEST TO PREVENT FALSE FLAGS AND SHOOTING INCIDENTS BY UNARMING THEIR FORCES.
NO GUNS, NO SNIPERS AND NO VIOLENCES. ONLY COPS WITH HIJABS AND TURBANS RECITING QURAN VERSES.
BELIEVE ME, THOSE JIHADISTS ARE VERY AFRAID OF HEARING SOMEONE RECITING THE QURAN, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ARMY OF SATAN.

BUT STILL, EXPECT A VIOLENT RIOT THAT TARGET GOVERNMENT OFFICERS, THE CHRISTIANS AND THE NON-MUSLIMS.
THE DEMONSTRANTS ARE LINKED DIRECTLY TO THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, SYRIAN REBELS AND THE ISLAMIC STATE (ISIS).
EXPECT SUICIDE BOMBINGS AND MASS SHOOTINGS IN FOREIGNER CONCENTRATED AREAS AND GOVERMENT OFFICES.

THE TIDES ARE CHANGING.
IT'S GETTING WARMER HERE.
BUT SPRING CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

AND I CAN'T POST ANYMORE BECAUSE OF (((CONNECTION ERROR)))
WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING WHENEVER I MAKE THIS THREAD???

Previous News:
(use google web translate)

Syrian Rebel Group Jaysh Al Fateh's soldiers expressed support for the 4th November Demonstration.
>pic related

>Army: There Are Some Groups That Would Like An Arab Spring In Indonesia
>m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional/20161101125402-20-169338/tni-ada-kelompok-yang-ingin-arab-spring-terjadi-di-indonesia/

Five Hundred Thousands People Will Participate In The 4th November Demonstration
>nasional.harianterbit.com/nasional/2016/11/01/71739/25/25/500-Ribu-Orang-Terdaftar-Ikut-Demo-Tangkap-Ahok-4-November

Chief of The National Police said that the police won't be armed with guns for the upcoming demonstration.
>m.tempo.co/read/news/2016/10/30/083816244/demo-anti-ahok-4-nov-kapolda-larang-polisi-bawa-senjata-api

Dewinta: If The Police Shoot The Demonstrants, The 1998 Tragedy Might Repeat
>nasional.harianterbit.com/nasional/2016/10/31/71701/25/25/Dewinta-Kalau-Polri-Melakukan-Tembak-di-Tempat-Tragedi-98-Bisa-Terulang

HTI, one of the main organization that will hold the demonstration directly threatened the safety of Ahok (Basuki T.), the popular Chinese-Christian candidate for the capital's governor election.
>republika.co.id/berita/nasional/jabodetabek-nasional/16/10/31/ofwjye361-hti-khawatirkan-nasib-ahok-berakhir-tragis

FPI: This Is A Constitutional Jihad, There Will Be No Room For Barbaric Behaviour
>beritahati.com/berita/19409/FPI-Kami-Jihad-Konstitusional-dan-Tak-Ada-Ruang-Buat-Mereka-yang-Anarkis

NU and Muhammadiyah, the 2 largest muslim organization in Indonesia forbid its member to participate in the 4 November Demonstration
>islamindonesia.id/berita/soal-demo-4-november-muhammadiyah-ikut-jalan-nu.htm

>>National Police: There will be no guns, no snipers and no violences, only turbaned policeman and hijabed policewoman reciting Asmaul Husna

lmfao so no opposition whatsoever

>pic related
moar of those syrian rebels scums supporting this demonstration

Fuck off poland

Is it really happening or did the keyword President Bangbang just set off the happening-o-meter?

>pic related
dozen of jihadist scums are coming to the capital by boats

Don't worry timor leste will fuck them off again :^)

The police are preparing for tomorrow demonstration

I was wondering when you'd report back IndoAnon, thanks for the update and godspeed.

I hope so my plans got cancelled on Saturday. That would be fun to watch

Bangbang is not the president anymore, but he is the one who funds and backs this demonstration

THE FKN JEWS DID THIS

4 november is my birthday, yay

Indonesia is a country ? never heard of it before.

This is what you get for becoming a democracy, should have stayed fascist.

Now the libtards will be BTFO by islamisttards and all of Indonesia will suffer for it, GREAT!

I ain't falling for your shit Poland, not today. See you faggots in Jakarta!

>Cool sweater, Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the white house?

What's going on with the demonstrations in Jakarta tomorrow? I'm spending the night there tomorrow night and will be in the area of the airport. Am I safe?

10 Helicopters were seen flying above Jakarta today

AND SUDDENLY I CAN'T FUCKING POST ANYMORE

Maybe you know it as the Dutch East Indies???

Although that was dissolved in 1942

those jihadist scums are prepping at Istiqlal Mosque right now

the airport will be safe, the police and military have set up safe zone around the are

I want these slopes to turnbon themselves as much as the next guy but the idea of a large population islamic theocracy as our northern neighbour is a little disconcerning

If theres some sort of Muslim terrorist attacks at the protests it'll probably increase Trump chances and only a few days before the election

So are we talking civil war type shit Indo user??

wow it's fucking nothing

>capital's election followed by a series of attacks towards the chinese

NICE

>non-muslims

c-cool...

This is on iNews channel:
>AKSI DAMAI 4 NOVEMBER
Meaning: PEACEFUL PROTEST ON NOV 4

FUCK THE MEDIA IS IN ON IT!

What about a hotel about 1km from airport? Outside of the airport though.

If your hotel is in the way from the Presidential Palace to airport, then you're safe.

I hope so, Trump is necessary for a better world

its not nothing, especially since Jokowi running around meeting people and oppositions

It might be, seeing that a Former President and The Opposition Leader are backing this demonstration, they have some influences in the military since they were ex-Generals

What is going on? Explain better

So do you think the protests will spread to the airport area? I'm not sure where the airport lies in relation to downtown Jakarta or where the protests are planned.

the government ignored the radical muslims for too long

the capital's governor accidentally offended the muslims

Just spare the jamu and salak, maybe the keripik as well

suppose I was to visit Indonesia during the winter, whats there to see?

Isnt Indonesia Muslim already?

Lots of garbage.

Seriously, muslims live for this kind of shit..

Jakarta - traffic stockings
Bali - nature, people, plantations, good restaurants(just stay away from aussie dominated parts, aussies are scum and will party and be drunk all night, police trouble following).

THAT FUCKING BANGBANG INSTIGATING ANOTHER SHIT AGAIN HUH

Bumping. You might have just saved my aunt

Depends where you go. I've been to Java a few times (jogja, malu and bandung) and it has quite a few mountainous areas and volcanoes with small villages around the place, other than major cities, good places for buying cheap clothes, food and ornaments. Otherwise you'd go to Bali to surf and sightsee

Its a muslim majority country, we actually have a secular laws

Yeah, he already sacrificed his son military career, he won't accept if his son failed to get the governor's seat

Do you think that Pemuda Pancasila will false flag the massive demonstration into riots and god forbid, coup?

They are paramilitary's death squad in '66 genocide after all.

This: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia#Death_toll

PLUS FUCKING ISLAMIST.

I don't know. Thanks to OP I just knew about it, MSM's been honky dory and shit. Just check the map. Airport is safe at the outskirt of Jakarta. But once the road to it is controlled. You're sitting ducks.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLaEQivIz3k
He said to shut up about who's funding what, but not denying the claim. Also said the protester to be peaceful and let the justice system do its thing. But then we need source on this

Sooooooo..... it's happening tomorrow?

Hope heavy torrential rain will fall and swept them all

>Indonesia

literally where, why does this matter

You guys came here in 1945 to chase away the japanese, don't you remember? Earn to history ffs

RIP in peace
I loved your Indomie noodles though

and don't forget the 1965 cia coup, and permesta rebellion

You'll probably see heaps of Australian bogans in the tourist places.

They collect their dole money from centerlink and spend it over there.

i m confused who is demonstrating against whom???

and why??

Pemuda Pancasila is just a preman organization, they don't hold any ideals at all, basically just dogs that will obey the one who feed them money, just like in '65, they are just a tool used by Soeharto's regime...

The one who is actually matter in this demonstration is the radical islamic groups, mainly PKS. They have a direct connection to Muslim Brotherhood, the one that has history of inciting rebellion and coup. Also, FPI and HTI (and other smaller radical groups) have also some connections to terrorists organizations, like IS, Jabhat Al-Nusra, Santoso, Jemaah Islamiyah and many more.

I have a reliable source. Remember a nail bomb that exploded in Jogja 2 days ago? It was just a test, they are making pipe bombs and even rice cooker bombs. The police are chasing them right now..

They have admitted accepting 100 billion to fund this demonstration, and BIN have already said that some former high officials were the main funder, it takes an idiot to connect the dot.

>wartakota.tribunnews.com/2016/11/02/mui-demo-ahok-ini-kami-disubsidi-lebih-rp-100-milyar

Its basically muslims chimping out because a Chinese Christian is too popular and undoubtly will win the capital's governor election, they are currently spinning and blowing the fuck out about how he 'defamed' Islam and demanding him to get thrown to jail in tomorrow massive demonstration

>
>and why??
Hardline islamists against chinese-christian governor over his misquoted and misinterpreted statement. The goal is to topple his election run and hardline islamists friendly governor. That's all i know.

My mate just went to Bali. Is he fucked?

wahhabist funded radical muslim backed by some butthurt politician vs non-muslim governor backed by secularist and nationalist muslim
some idiot and butthurt cunt, provocating idiot radical muslim to do their bidding for politicial gain

Good luck Indo bros. May much ISIS blood run in the streets.

Sounds like Indonesia needs a bit of Freedom then.

Secular yet doesn't want the Christian in government. You can't have it both ways

Whats happening in reverse Poland?

Bali is safe. Even if there is riot in jakarta you won't notice anything

Bunch of fucking penicillin youth larpers and army cocksuckers trying to out jockstrap. Defend your democracy you meegoreng cunts

How does all these people fit into Indonesia? Must be fairly crowded

just make sure you keep your butchered hard-ons in you pants, Pancasila scum

this Also watch The Act of Killing, '65 genocide re-enacted by the perpetrators & a victim accidentally in it (yeah wtf).

Another movie by the same guy is The Look of Silence, where a victim interviews the perpetrators. Even more fucked up.

Both are beautiful movie, though.

100 billion Rupiah ($8 mill)... Isn't this illegal?

So, where does Prabowo and Jusuf Kalla stands on this?
I know Prabowo is tight with PP and Jusuf pander to them.

PP might be the necessary evil to fight back here.

We are one nation under God. Meaning only 6 monotheist religions allowed so far. Islam is the dominant one.

nasi goreng kambing and teh botol masterrace over here.

most populous mud cesspool on earth, senpai...

feel safe now...?

imdb.com/title/tt2375605/

iwannawatch.to/2013/07/the-act-of-killing-2012/

>jagal

2,000,000 chinks bleed on the streets, Nanjing! Nanjing! style

you fuckers are gonna be paying the piper once they annex Asia and start the historical retribution campaign...

It's fine. If Java and Sumatra fall to theocracy (like Aceh did), the other islands can secede. The tribes and cultures might be stronger than religion.

Btw, Annex Bali, please. So that we get Pearl Harbored and I can KRISHNA VULT or whatever.

Sorry to disappoint you my dear slant eyed friend, but unless nuclear weapons are going to be dropped, literally nobody cares if a bunch of diplomats and tourists are killed in Indonesia.
Believe me, I truly am sorry if something like this will happen, but your coutry is irrelevant and no one will pay attention to this in the west.
This is how media works here.
There is too much going on with the USA elections and all the shit surrounding that.
Whatever is going to happen in Indonesia, no matter how bad, no one will care outside.

Fucking burgers taking our colonies.

I replied here Btw, do you have any source on Ahok's oppositions using Surah Al Maidah 51 against him?
That would solve this, just legally and logically though.

It's actually the nips.

Are people upset over perceived rudeness?

What exactly did he say and what do they say he said?

i don't know man it just that so many cunt butthurt politician tries to inflames the situation.

Talked with an indo from Jakarta about this, secular muslim with background from government class civil servants said people are just upset over chink being rude. Then ignorant gets tricked by radicals islamists who are being used by opposition to win election. But in the end Jakarta is too secular and christian to fall for this, no? even with low income country rednecks that have moved in. From what I understand the article only says 500 in the police will be specially dressed and taught to deal with disorder "humanely" but rest will be armed. So how grave is really the threat?

>Btw, Annex Bali, please
bogan shit-posters think Bali IS Indo...

well actually there is more than a thousand personnel deployed(plus undercover agent).
The police just announcing national alert level 1. not much worse than our previous fuel price hike riot i think.so not really a grave threat ,but there is rumour that ISIS or terrorist tries to infiltrate the protest..

He (Ahok) said not to trust people that will trick you (voters) with this verse (that said Jews and Christians must not be leader) so that you won't vote him.
He also said that's your right to believe that verse and to not vote and hate him, but the program (that he talks about) goes on as long as he is in office so no worries. Etc etc people and smiling and laughing, good mood and so on.

Now he said "people will fool you with this verse". A week or two gone by, nothing happened.

AND THEN a (((*journalist*))) on facebook posted "Ahok said this verse lies". All shit breaks loose, because blasphemy laws.

Ahok apologised on TV, even submit to police investigation and cleared of all wrongdoings.

Continued to "Then ignorant..."Ahok wasn't rude at all. Ask your friend to translate this from 3:02: youtube.com/watch?v=_TOzBSSWzvg

>dat color
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjRJHqieXY

Fuck off Indonigger. Nothing will happen.

fuck off neet

kek, OP Btfo!

Not really illegal, we don't have any laws that regulates how much money an organization can take to fund a demonstration, but if it's a corruption/embezzlement or other illegal money, they can be jailed for money laundering

Prabowo is a unique case this time, he seemed not originally involved in planning this demonstration, hence he agreed to meet jokowi that easily, but after meeting PKS Sohibul Iman, he declared full support of the demonstration, I assume he made a deal with PKS

And Jusuf Kalla, I believe he wont make any movement yet, especially since he is actually afraid of Luhut and Mega, so PP wont be significant in tomorrow demonstration, however, if this demonstration worsen into a nation-wide horizontal conflict, we may get to see them acting real Pancasilais, instead of just a bunch jobless money-hungry preman

>pic related
they are also dozens of propaganda articles and chain messages asking people to choose a muslim leader in pilkada Jakarta

Yeah, I know, but this could lead into something much bigger than you imagine

t. Jamal

Indonesia with their Caliphate conferences and shariah striving
youtube.com/watch?v=Em7ZMSxW7SA

t. Muhammad Sunaryo bin Suharto

Bangsat lo

forgot pic

>Yeah, I know, but this could lead into something much bigger than you imagine

How?
I don't see how.

My old friend is in Jakarta as well, if she dies i will get over it

>Indonesia uprising on Nov 4th
>Egyptian uprising on Nov 9th

Happening confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5sJyr2B4k

thread theme

From my knowlege its only the north western Aceh province thats fully Shariah while the rest of the country is """"Only""""" mostly Shariah influenced. Looks like we are going for a change to this in the comming weeks..? Maybe even Indonesia will not exist as a nation anymore but instead we will have Wilayet Java Wilayet Sumatra etc..

#makeIndonesiaHinduAgain

>
On the 4th November, there will be a mass nation-wide demonstration by the opposition regarding the capital's election followed by a series of attacks towards the chinese and non-muslims.

So you're going to spill muslim blood? Do one for me.

Woot woot gonna be in Jakarta next week for work.

So wait it's muslims protesting or a protest against muslims?