Are you ready for all the new powerlevel debates after tonight Sup Forums?

Are you ready for all the new powerlevel debates after tonight Sup Forums?
Will Screwattack make a 3rd battle to piss off autists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A_LVIWgrQcY
youtube.com/watch?v=ekB-WHznS9M
youtube.com/watch?v=D9_rgB1ahmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OBWhFGjvJXc
youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the full clip fag

>Goku vs Superman 1 was fair for its time
>Goku vs Superman 2 was still right but came out too early
I'm bored with this
Give me a better Sup Forums vs Sup Forums match up to drag autists into a frenzy

Jiren beats goku thou .....

Goku and the dragon ball multiverse are just not fit for the "impervious to damage, hulking behemoths" that are superman-archetypes, last I checked, dragon ball characters still cant lift for shit and still get hurt by crap like lava.

Did they actually rip off that mexican guy? Or was it the other way around?

>Implying Goku didn't surpass Superman when he became SSJ

come back when goku can beat beerus superman is going against doc Manhattan theres no comparasion

He did it! He made his number bigger!

saitama vs squirrel girl?

Wasn't it already said that he wasn't actually going to fight Doc?

It's hilarious how much transformations have undermined with these deviant art tier recoloured transformations.

DUDE SUPER SAIYAN, BUT WHAT IF HE WAS A GOD AND HAD BLUE HAIR? WOW, HOW ORIGINAL. BUT LIKE WHAT IF WAS A GOD +1, FUCKING GENIUS.

Can Goku still die by heart disease, a planet exploding, lava, the sun, and a laser to the chest?
Then superman wins.

they will come to blows its a superhero comic that always happens. Do you Also think Batman won't punch Barbatos in metal ?

youtu.be/A_LVIWgrQcY

I imagine Superman fighting Manhattan would at best start with Superman mass scattering Jon then Superman getting popped like a soap bubble.

yeah then again we don't know if Jor El is going to prep Kal in Oz effect by telling him a secret to defeat Manhattan

I think they've said that Goku attaining new forms is a non-issue; Death Battle's version of Supes has no limits.

There was this one thread here which was a verses debate between batman and light yagami (death note) and it was fairly interesting

Genki Dama with red sun energy would literally vaporize Superman

This form is literally called "Limit Breaker"

Because they use broken logic and ignore all continuities for Superman, merging them together, while taking them into consideration for ever other cape they use

Supes can stand crazy things. He really has no limits.

Pretty sure a spirit bomb would just bounce off Superman since he's pure of heart.

Tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=ekB-WHznS9M

That's as good as claiming he could beat up Galactus.

It doesn't matter.
Take down Superman and then they'll bring up Silver Age superman. Take also him down, and we get Armor Superman. There is no point in arguing

>red sun energy
You are fucking stupid

Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Jiren(Superman) > Goku

Irrelevant. Superman, even Superbro, can tank universe busters and punch abstract concepts by breaking time and space.

>Goku can't beat Superman because he has limits
>Gets new form that lets him have no Ki limits or really limits at all with none of Superman's weaknesses but he can't win despite already being faster than him and a fighting autist

Goku can travel at the speed of light?

Iron giant vs gigantor.

Naruto vs. Spider-man.

And he is gonna get his ass kicked by the Superman of his show. What is your point?

Goku v Superman debates are fucking retarded. Superman wins because he has the strongest iteration (Thought Robot)
Until we see Goku beat some form of abstract higher dimensional walking plot armor, there's no point in debating.
Goku's new form won't be a limit breaker form. It's mastery of self movement.

He could punch him by going all out. But he has no defenses agaisnt reality warping and cosmic powers. Power cosmic can still put a black hole in his brain. He can break the walls of reality, but just like with magic, he cant stop warpers.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=D9_rgB1ahmQ

Countered time-skip through sheer power, not speed, but there are calcs out there that put Goku many times faster than light.

Hit's power isn't time stop.

>Hit's power isn't time-stop.
What is it, then? Because he essentially stops time from his perspective.

Superman already did that and he was actually trapped in a time skip. Plus breaking a few timelines.

Hit upgraded it to stop time temporarily

But it still takes normal (by DBZ standards) reaction time to activate which is why Dyspo was too quick for it

youtube.com/watch?v=OBWhFGjvJXc

Nobody's saying that he didn't?

He's been dodging lasers since he was a kid.

Actually shit, nevermind, when did he break timelines? I've never heard or seen this before.

Spidey wouldn't be able to touch Naruto.

Fuck this. How about Deku vs. Spider-man?

He hops inside a pocket dimension.

Didn't the whole 6 vs. 7 tournament prove that Super Sayian transformations don't even allow their users to move weight in the tons?

... Which is what I meant from he stops time from HIS perspective.

no one can beat el grande padre

A friend of mine was telling me the new form is called "super saiyan god super saiyan super" is this true?

Hit's power only works if you are weaker than him. That is why Goku is able to counter the time skip

How the hell did Naruto become cosmic?

But Sup Forumsku was nice.

Saitama vs Midas.

Naruto is too fast for Spidey and has a chakra cloak that would make impervious to attacks from Spidey.

2 times already. Twice he broke alternate timelines designed to trap him (a "punch to end the world").

Galactus wouldn't need to to resort to reality warping with post crisis Superman to swat him like a fly.

The otostuki clan

This

Galactus tanked Odinforce with barely a scratch

Screwattack's whole schtick is basically making a show out of a dumb forum thread, from the perspective of one of the whiny, opinionated autists who refuses to acknowledge other opinions

Dragon ball is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums
for years if you wanted to really talk about dragon ball stuff you posted Sup Forumsku and did it on Sup Forums

It was called that in Xenoverse 2 but everywhere else it's just called Super Saiyan Blue.
The new teased form is called Limit Breaker

Which is meaningless to.someone that can break dimensions. That is not a feat of speed, its a feat of energy or power release.

>implying Superman doesn't have a lot of spiral energy and would just join forces with Simon

Correct. He is a cosmic. Superman may be able to hit him once. But that's it.

Goku has been > Superman since the freeza saga.

I have been missing this

Where can I watch it with subs?

But then there's the scene in Z where Goku was training with a couple tons on each limb as a super saiyan 1
Tbh besides the fact that VS discussions are incredibly retarded and deserve to be mocked for the time waste that they are, Goku's power level is just about as inconsistent as superman's

The Question vs Kira

He can fucking teleport

>Implying

>Goku ever being stronger than Superman

Spidey wins.

Manhattan can.

Can I see the scans because I legitimately believe you're bullshitting

Why do people think Batman can beat Superman fair and square

how do I just KNOW this was made by someone south of the border?

>Goku vs. Superman was still right

Except it wasn't

it's just a stupid thing fans have interpreted because stupid power level bullshit, most versions of supes could bounce it back, even the final villain of dragonball almost bounced it back. the genki dama only required a pure heart to properly wield, it can take out anyone (it doesn't seem to give a fuck about the pureheartedness of the landmasses that it vaporizes)

The Flash vs. Accelerator. Or if we wanna be more modern the Nazi tranny from Dies Irae.

Kiritsuga vs. Batman. The power levels aren't that high but they both have the right flavor of edgy autist fans to cause a clusterfuck.

Zeno vs Uncle Grandpa

Crunchyroll or HorribleSubs illegally.

Have interpretation of Divine Priest/Kings of All.

Beg forgiveness but dunno where else to post since subject is DBS.

Does he get to use his command seals to summon his servant to him? If so that's pretty much a guaranteed win.

>Flash steals nazi tranny speed
>tranny is fucked

Wait has the episode aired though?

Man and I guarantee that if they continue new dbz, they are gonna throw more transformations!

Plastic Man vs Uyssop
We know that Plastic Man vs Luffy usually boils down to Hakis and how they work.
With Plastic Man vs. Uyssop, you remove hakis from the equation. Instead, you get a guy who fights from long range without giving Plas an opportunity to strike whenever he attacks. And he would likely figure out his weakness.

>south of the border

You don’t even KNOW how deep the dbz hole goes south of the border.

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

I rest my case...

Son Gohan: Vamos, hazme transformar, Jiren, no te vas a arrepentir. La recompensa es enorme. Me convertí en un Super Saiyan Blanco, Jiren! ¡Auge! ¡Gran revelación! ¡Soy un Super Saiyan Blanco! ¿Qué piensas sobre eso? Me convertí en un Blanco! W-w-lo que sólo me estás mirando, hermano, me convertí en un Blanco, Jiren.

Jiren: ¿Y?

Son Gohan: ¿Y? ¿Qué más quieres apegarte a esto? Me convertí en un Super Saiyan Blanco y El Grande Padre es el verdadero villano del Multiverso Torneo Arc?

Jiren: ¿Es él?

Rick Sanchez: ¿A quién le importa, Jiren? Los actos de terrorismo multiversal ocurren todos los días. Uh, aquí hay algo que nunca ha sucedido antes ... ¡Soy un SUPER SAIYAN BLANCO! ¡Soy Gohan Blancooooooo!

>use command seals to summon servant
>Batman takes out JL communicator
>superman pls help