I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Americans, I crave their attention and approval...

I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Americans, I crave their attention and approval. Whenever an American gives me a (You) or even acknowledges my existence in some manner my day brightens instantly and considerably.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=4oiSrJ1oDuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

want to work out with me and eat burgers?

You're my third favorite country

y-you too

WHAT ABOUT ALBERTA (NOT CANADA, ALBERTA)

I like you guys too.

Can I come over with my hetero life partner and move your furniture for you? I hear it's hot down under mind if I take my shirt off?

A P E B O D
P
E
B
O
D

>I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Americans, I crave their attention and approval.

The fuck happened to you.

Americans are our big brothers OP, we can't help but seek validation from them.

Know your true friend

Are you a homosex?

i prefer kiwis T B H

He got hooked on that BAC. You will soon too Nigel.

whats up with vegemite?

use the word "cunt" in a brilliant but realistic/everyday way you would use it

please

And I'm obsessed with Brits, but it doesn't mean they want to be around me or have any sort of contact with me.

I think he's been talking to Canada's mother and she turned him fruity too.

You know you're bigger and stronger and could sweep away these pasty DYEL Americucks

delet this

I've seen Wolf Creek, hell no, you guys are nuts.

:^)

The door is always open son, just scrape the dirty Mexicans off your boots before entering.

The fuck is this? An Anglosphere dicksucking thread?
As if the "muh Nordic feels" threads weren't cringy already.

Why cunt? Their only contribution to Sup Forums is their boasting of how relevant they think they are.

>As if the "muh Nordic feels" threads weren't cringy already.

They're pretty funny when they're started by a Romanian thought desu

Wheres your sense of aussie pride, brother

kill yourself faggot

oh, one other question-

What clever line did your government use to convince so many aussies to peacefully surrender their guns- the ultimate act of cuckoldry if you think about it

pathetic fucks

ayy buddy

dont worry im the same way with russia flags

Salutations, my friend.

Here is a (You).

Ugh, don't even mention it, please. I'm tired from correcting their constant shitposting.

This again, listen faggot, most of us poor cunts on Sup Forums were still learning our ABC's when our fucking bitch parents gave their guns to big brother, there's no way anyone with a nut sack would hand them in if it were to happen today.

that's pretty gay of you, australia

there's my lad

Cool, I always wanted to visit.
Tell me, are your women as bad as they are in America? We've yet to have the nigger mudslime implosion you guys are suffering.

I acknowldge your existence here's a (you)

Fuck off back to NZ

hell yeah brother

(You)

No you's for you.

Das right

Here's a (You)

Also, I like that the real crocodile dundee died in a fire fight with the police there when they tried to take his guns and he refused. There must still be some free and respectable aussies around.

>Don't mess with Texas

Still using an anti-littering campaign to prove how badass

here is one (you) for you
have a good day

Have a (you) Ausbro. I have mad respect for you guys surviving on an island where even the plants want to kill you

Yes straya should be a part of USA. Imagine USAA >> United States of America & Australia....fuaarrrqqq braahhh!

(you)

this really looks better

lmao nice non country fag

It's hilarious because you're being so extremely satirical that all these idiots are actually trolled into thinking you're serious so they give you guaranteed replies but you're just playing them like fucking fiddle. Good on ya mate.

Arent you that faggots mother?

You lying two faced whore.

Australia is alright by me.

I met someone from Alberta while on vacation in Mexico. He was a pretty cool guy

friendship ended with UK now that they cancel the brexit.

perhaps US will be next best friend if trump elected.

of course it's brits waste bin that cares about that stupid ass 9you0 meem. fuck ausfalia

This has to be the most pathetic cuck shit I have ever seen..

hi /cric/

(You)
Have a burger on me, friend.

You guy you

how is smelbourne btw

Hey, a few things to start off with:
1. How feminine would you describe your penis as? Is it visibly miniscule in both length and girth? Would the act of tying a small, silk bow around it enhance its feminine aesthetic?
2. I'm Brian =]
3. Don't be intimidated, I'm not a stereotypical American. If anything, you'll be the one eating the burgers!

If all of this sounds good to you, leave your contact information in the name field of your next post and I will happily take you into my domicile and make you my personal Kangaroo fucktoy.

I love you guys and feel the same way about you. Anytime an aussie gives me a (you) I smile a bit inside. I admire how white you guys are and your "fuck off we're full" attitude. Have a nice day friend

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

STEERS AND...

As a Protestant I envy America. Although, we arguably have a smaller government and our economy is better. Shout out to America

He's shitposting mate, calm down

Although you guys are really fucking shit and annoying compared to Americans
Most of your backpackers are happy-go-lucky feel good, loud mouthed left wing progressive faggots and act like entitled whiney cunts

Cuck

(You) are a faggot

Australian backpackers are the purest form of cancer on the planet

>only white country that hasn't gone to shit
>no guns
Get your shit together Australia

I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Canadians because I'm not a cuck who seeks approval from other countries. Whenever a big strong Canadian gives me a (You) I let them fuck me with their big brown arab cock and slather my face with their tim horton's whipped cream.

Fuck off Canada
This thread is for anglos ONLY

Us Floridians look at you like cousins.

Average day in the shark bite capital of the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oiSrJ1oDuo

You know who your TRUE allies are

You guys lied to me, Publix subs are shit.

I prefer the local french bakery.

Here's your (You) qt3.14

'Straya M8

Wait a second, isn't that Côte d'Ivoire?

Female Australian backpackers who are aged 18-25 are the purest form of cancer on the planet

ftfy

It's true. Americans are my favorite posters too.

that'sthejoke.jpg

this

Have a good day, Europefag!

Sometimes I like to fantasize I am Edward Meechum and I walk in on grandma clinton who has a little bit too much to drink we get a little frisky one thing leads to another and her piss bag breaks all over us.

fuck off. backpackers are the only free people left. I have two who I met at a bistro today and they are going to crash at my pad for a few days.

Tell my cousin I said hi

Wow. Just like us, your votes don't matter it seems.
All government is being revealed as the corrupt joke it is.
There's a redpill faggots here don't talk about.
Literal conspiracy in our face from the moment we are born.

I think its backpackers/world travelers in general lads, they're all narcissistic "hey look where I've been" liberal cunts. They have no meaning in life other than how people see them.