It seems that Turkey's collapse in 2017 or, at most, 2018 is inevitable...

It seems that Turkey's collapse in 2017 or, at most, 2018 is inevitable. A civil war will break out and thousand of millions of Turks will become refugees.

Will you welcome Turkish refugees into your country like you did to Syrians, Africans, Pakis etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imia/Kardak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

REMOVE KEBAB

Why do you Jew trolls keep posting "muh turkey will collapse", I thought you focused on Iran's collapse first?

As always...Antemurale Christianitatis

Deus Vult brother. Minnesota and surrounding states are in need of cleansing already.

Just get on with it, I can't wait to see the shitshow happen.

only in west europe

I think we already did in the 70s.

I guess that's a different story this time. People won't go to Europe as laborers, but refugees.

Yeah but you'll have to cross yourself with three fingers and eat some pork at the border.

>Will you welcome Turkish refugees into your country like you did to Syrians, Africans, Pakis etc.

No, we already have enough of them

turkey will never collapse.

it was a misdirected focus m8

Turkey needs to be fed to Hungary already.

Its the only logical conclusion thats been left unresolved for too long.

>Turkey's collapse in 2017 or, at most, 2018 is inevitable
Any sources on this? Erdogan is soldifying his power pretty well and he is quickly sliding towards Russia despite that whole plane incident.

Also you are not welcome here, we have some Turks here who are surprisingly normal (that's true about other Muslims as well, lack of government handouts does wonders), but 150 years of you in large numbers was more than enough.

>It seems that Turkey's collapse in 2017 or, at most, 2018 is inevitable. A civil war will break out and thousand of millions of Turks will become refugees.

>escape war
>turk
lel are we frem same country retardo

according to Prof. Celal Şengör, Turkey will be divided to 3 groups: seculars, conservative faggots and kurdish people. he says the kurdish peoples section is certain. but seculars and conservative faggots lives together, so most brutal civil war between that 2 group.

conservative faggots already now getting armed slowly and government supporting this crappy situation. i hope this isn't gonna happen what can i say?

that motherfucker erdogan is the worst thing that happen to this country.

Sure thing, you can count on all your friends.... oh

>Turkey implodes into civil war
>Russia occupies Eastern Thrace and Constantinople to "protect sites of cultural significance"

Denmark will perservere

>>Russia occupies

Not in my back yard!

Gulen will return and open his charter school network all over Turkey

Time to reestablish the Byzantine Empire in the ashes of the Turk.

Ew no

Cant wait a civil war to break damnn
I will migrate to europe and rape all qts
XDDDDD

Plan has always been to collapse turkgay first.
Iran never held dominion over the holy land of jerusalem and israel, this is a very personal feud between the jews and the ottomans, Syria was just a by-way into destabilizing turkey.

Non-white countries suck dick, plain and simple.

Turkey collapsing
UK collapsing
Indonesia on the verge of collapsing
USA could collapse after Nov 8th
Syria could collapse
Yemen could collapse
Philippines could collapse
South Korea could collapse soon

The FUCK IS GOING ON????

WW3
wake up m8

You are watching the nwo unfold, friend. These men will Forge a United, global super state that will merge the races together in an unholy union.

>thousand of millions

so, billions of turks

truly those are dark times

>Yemen could collapse
You spelled `Saudi Arabia' and `is already collapsing' wrong.

>Iran never held dominion over the holy land of jerusalem and israel
what the fuck yes we did it's even in the bible you dumb nigger

We built a fence last year, and a few days ago we started to reinforce it with a second fence.

That should be enought of an answer. We want as few muslims as possible in Hungary whether they come from Turkey, Syria, Africa, Asia, we don't care, we don't want any...cz even the most tolerant muslims will want to outspawn the indigenous population to take over.

Besides, we have endured 150 years of turkish occupation in the Middle Ages...We would rather burn our country to the ground and poison the land and water, than let turks have it.

Btw, the only thing you have to fear of a collapse of Turkey is if you mistreated the kurds. They will treat you the way you treated them, so if you were good to them then you have nothing to fear.

Never knew you were a crosscuck, basiji.
Anyways 1) Bible never says Iran held jewrusalamalaykum. 2) Bible is kike lies.

it mentions cyrus by name.

learn history. learn how big iranian empire was. it went from asia to europe to africa.

no. turkey has to keep the kurds. you dont get to off load them on every one else. that isnt going to be allowed

you filthy mongrels are not coming here thats for sure

>we wuz babylonians
Mmm, no, they hit Iraq up for that one, and gifted it to you in return for your cyrus freeing them from the babylonians and unleashing the jewish curse upon the world.

That which is dead may never die.

>I swear it'll collapse this time for sure, promise
No k*rds are going to leave Turkey one way or the other, we're trying to build k*rdistan for so long if it's up to us we'd build one already. US needs to shape up and tell k*rds in Iraq declare independence already. Or else k*rds in Turkey will leave to Europe and it'll be another Armenian genocide 100 years from now on.

Ezra 1:2
Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the Lord God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah

Turkish here. there will not be a civil war in Turkey however there will always be terrorism e.g. Kurds Pkk , Hizbullah shias, and ISIS .

Turkish people united against the coup and Erdogan is purging the traitors in the country.

Right now Turkey is gearing up the military to enter Tall Afar and Mosul and may even trigger the Ankara agreement 1926 to reclaim some of the lands given the to British Empire without the support of the public opinion.

For better or worse Turkey is becoming more powerful.

>quoting Enver Pasha

Diaspora Turks are beyond retarded.

oh no

Do you like Romania under the Ottomans or Soviets.?

Turks were pretty bro, as long as we sent them money they left us alone. They didn't even genocided us after we attacked them

Russians are cancer, they destroyed this country for the next 100 years.
I for one prefer our current German masters, tbqhwyf

I will welcome any shades of brown into my country

This. Romanians have the same historical grievances with the goatfuckers. The irony here is that our country is so shit that no immigrant wants to come here. Our people are also very xenophobic and suspicious towards them. If they do come, on the 2nd day they find a smuggler and fuck off to their welcoming homeland in central europe, germanistan

No. It will become more friendly tocard Russia and their economy will slow down a little for some years.
If war in Syria end well for Turkey, they will got weapons and even more oil from Russia.

Won't happen - the Turkish military has had it's balls snipped off. Erdogan faces no real opposition and remains popular. Turkey will continue to abandon the artificial secular legacy of Kemal and return to it's Ottomanist, conservative Muslim, roots.

Yeah, so does your half population as well. I wish we could just close our borders, ban islam, close all mosques, deport all africans, muslims, turks, bulgars, romanians, serbs, poles and australians and our country would be great again.

>conservative Muslim roots
secularism is a conservative value in Turkey

No. Americans hate Muslims, they're the one group everyone distrusts. All the liberal bullshit about islamophobia in America is just liberals fellating themselves, there is a very real cultural hatred of Islam in America.

don't point fingers at people when the problem is islam. without erdogan it would be somebody else.

you let muslims choose and they choose a radical who will fuck their country up

the only way out is to become Americas puppet again. too bad America isn't interested in being a puppet master anymore. there is nothing to gain anyway. Oil will soon be over

Turkey's real problem are the turks that live there. They have no historical claim to Turkey. Turkey needs to be invaded and given back to Greece. The turks themself need to be purged.

If the jews can take Palestine away from the palestinians citing their historic claim to the soil, why should Greece, with the support of a superpower of course, not do the same?

Delete TURKMENISTEBAB.EXE

>been here since seljuks
>no historical claim

>If the jews can take Palestine away from the palestinians citing their historic claim to the soil, why should Greece, with the support of a superpower of course, not do the same?

Because they couldn't took a piece of rock, let alone whole country filled with Turks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imia/Kardak

Based German who isn't brainwashed by Jews

Turkey won't remain strong for long.
>kurds being armed and getting stronger
>erdogan messing with russian-american powerplay
>Lots of different people wanting clay back
Keep in mind that turkey has become an inconvenience to the US, which isn't a good thing.

>Turks were pretty bro
>Russians are cancer
were they THAT bad?

>muh k*rds
>muh US
>muh other people such as Armenians
No wonder Germans hate you, even before you claim your lands you want others to hand it to you. This is how you think, how your mind works, you should be ashamed of yourself.

We had to remove roaches once, we're not letting it get that far again.

Can't believe thread got this far with no dibs on Anzu. So, dibs.

Can I get my little loli sexdoll early now?

Bring it on

The Fourth Crusade virtually handed you Byzantium roach

FOURTEEN

FIFTY

THREE

>even before you claim your lands you want others to hand it to you.
Didn't mention "my lands", just brought up some geopolitical facts to take in consideration.

Won't happen. There are far too many people sucking Erdogan' s cock.

FRIG OFF WER FULL

No, that Magyar cannon maker helped a lot tho.

You realize you've answered me answering to the question of

>If the jews can take Palestine away from the palestinians citing their historic claim to the soil, why should Greece, with the support of a superpower of course, not do the same?
right?

Grow a spine or at least accept that your nation is cucked beyond help.

You either don't understand the geopolitical theater at the moment, or are on a way too high horse and choose to ignore it.
My flag might be triggering you, but i am not talking about greek clay.

>thousand of millions of Turks will become refugees
Refugees imply people will take them in
Literally nobody will take in Turks
You stay and fight for your side until death or victory
Don't be a pussy

Well considering you responded my answer on
and not the other way around I'd say you're the one who's triggered by flags.

>You either don't understand the geopolitical theater at the moment, or are on a way too high horse and choose to ignore it.

We'll see what happens. If what you say is true you have only to gain, but first I'd still like you to grow a spine.

Erdogan is fucking based, a true alpha leader in the modern cuck age. He is awakening the Turkish Beast, rebuilding Turkey's industries and making Turkey a proud country again. Islam is also the only way to unite Turks and Kurds, destroying disgusting PKK Communists in the process.

Kemalist fags have been BTFOed once again. Go attend gay parades and orgies in Europe, you fucking secularist cucks. Your time is over.