twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>New Static comic book
>Written by fucking Hudlin

I wish for endless Sonic Boom and all of them are new episodes

I wish Bendis and Slott stopped writing anything Spider-Man related

I wish for the oval eyes back in Gumball

I want more Elliot Goes to School

I want Marvel to reprint the Annihilation Omnibus so it isn't $300-400

Remake the ending of S5 Samurai Jack. The last episode the very least.

It's $20 but exclusively through a new digital service that's $35/mo.

The oval eyes are back. The rest of the animation is standardized into TTG flash.

I want Tony Stark to come back, get rid of Ree-Ree, Bendis to leave the book, and Tony to return back to his 60s roots. Ruin that Sup Forums!

The series becomes a grimdark tryhard serial with garbage continuity and worse writing.

I wanna new seasones of Johnny Test

Ashi reveals she was a sleepy agent until the bitter end. She kills Jack on their wedding night. Aku rules forever.

>I want steven universe to have one episode where Steven isn't present
>it focuses on the townies without Steven, no gems no homeworld, maybe a gem monster

monkey girl becomes the new aku and flings jack to the future again

60s-Tony becomes the embodiment of toxic masculinity and becomes the chief villain. Hank Pym is redeemed by slapping his shit.

they are made but the episodes are smothered out on CN by Teen titans go. show ends in a silent whisper.

The entire episode is about them talking about how much they wish Steven was there and all the good times they've had with Steven.

>60s-Tony becomes the embodiment of toxic masculinity and becomes the chief villain.
So Tony becomes a chad? Sure, I'll take it. i don't mind it one bit. Bring back Superior.

>Hank Pym is redeemed by slapping his shit.
Cool. My boy is gonna get some respect.

I wish for MITY actually respect the ATLA characters personalities and not butcher them just to finish the updates quickly.

and that incest become a niche fetish again, I'm starting to get worried

Star vs hiatus ends next week.
>inb4 they show incomplete footage

I wish Teen Titans Go! would get renewed for another 10 seasons.

I wish Steven Universe got three episodes per season and there was a four year hiatus between seasons BEFORE the delays started.

I wish Johnny Test got a theatrical movie and came back to CN with four two hour block spread throughout the day time schedule

Fuck you Sup Forums this is what you get when you find dumb shit to cry about

I wish Moon Knight got a TV series
They are now headlining Avengers and X-Men
Jack was Aku the whole time

Readable fabfiction that will crossover all sonic media.

>I wish Moon Knight got a TV series
It's based off Bendis & Lemire's runs. Marc is a good Jew boy who hates Nazis and is crazy, while being a smol cinammon roll, who ends up accepting his condition with the help of his gay Frenchman friend and sassy black lady friend. The role is given to Rami Malek.

>implying either of those runs were bad
Lemire's run was good as fuck and I loved Bendis's take with Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Cap as identities.
>not muh Moon Knight
Oh no, a writer reinvented a character.

Marvel drones are the oddest things I've encountered. Do you just start reading things and assume that if you wasted your time on then they must be worth something?

Brutal, but if in-line with the grimdarkness of the early episodes, then maybe can be better.

Open ending. Interesting.

>Aku subconciously created a second him
>The second him is an anti-him wanting nothing but to destroy the original
>What other form to take than the Samurai?
>The original Jack died of old age long ago, this is why this Jack didn't age.

Fuck no, what was wrong with Lemire's run? Bendis I get since it went absolutely nowhere and was there just for Age of Ultron

>I wish Mcdonalds would bring back the Szechuan sauce

>Avengers and the X-Men
Who is on what? I trust Slott with X-Men and I never cared for the Avengers at all, still, totally worth it to have them off Spider-Man related titles

>I wish Teen Titans Go! would get renewed for another 10 seasons.
Done, it's now broadcasted directly into your eyeballs 24/7.

Jokes on you, I like that.

i want the homestuck dregs to die

Both of them are on both. Avengers will decide the path for the entire MU like it did when Bendis was there before

Oh fuck off Tumblr. Huston at least did something with him being crazy, unlike BENIS & Hackmire. Fuck outta here. Marc is not your smol cinamon roll.

You say that now, but every time you blink or try to fall asleep your brain will be filled with the high pitched screams of Greg Cipes.

I'm the type of person that needs background noise to fall asleep.

TTG is one of the shows I drop on Hulu at bedtime.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH LEMIRE'S RUN THAT ISN'T NOT MUH

>wish for avatar to come back
>it doesn't fix what Korra did with her past avatar states nor is it a soft reboot with the earth avatar
>everyone talks about how great an avatar Korea was
>bryke is the only writers
>somehow its worse than Korra and the animation got worse

it was nothing but 12 issues of Marc going on shitty "trips". It retconned Marc from a bad-assinto a wimp. It was another case of "fuck Khonshu, leave me alone dad REEEE". All it amounted to was Marc going "I'm sick but that's okay". Its real world impact was Marc climbing the stairs of an abandoned hospital.

I can deal with that, back when Bendis' Avengers was running we got some really good bits with Spider-Man, like Avenging Spider-Man, still worth it.

They now haunt you as ghosts.

Thank you for answering. I'm confused on why that's a problem since, for me, it was all really compelling and interesting, but thank you for at least answering.

Wasn't there supposed to be a live action Static show that he was in charge of? Or was that just bullshit?

I liked Smallwood's art, and the whole thing wasn't bad, but it was a story that's been a staple of MK since 2006, and did nothing but regress him as a character.

I want a sequel to Watchmen

Forget that useless child, Sup Forums. MAKE YOUR WISHESSSS

I agree with the bit about Lemire but Bendis's run was pure trash. I wouldn't wipe my ass with his issues.

I'll take it over them ruining every other comic/show for others

I wish there was a well-written and well-looking show (whether animated or live-action) with a nightmare-enducing villain who gets defeated in a climactic way.

I want kids to watch kid shows only and adults to shitpost on Sup Forums. That or kids shows to be a bit edgy.

*inducing
Fug. I'm going to sleep.

i wish i knew what to wish for

All I want in the world.

>well this and a infinite cup of lime coke but that's not co related

They go God-tier

I wish for a show set in the 1920's with an old timey art style

The west makes licensed hentai using real characters

..which triggers the return of the Comic Code Authority

The story in your greentext occurs almost immediately before all X-Men are wiped out from existence by Editorial.

And your cup of lime Coke has a hair in it that you can never get out but never goes away. And it's a nose hair too. Sure, you may make sure to never drink it, and sometimes you get it caught on the side of the cup so it isn't in the portion you drink. But in the back of your head, you always know that it's there, and that one day, you'll slip.

I wish for a Sandwich

It's dry. The cheese tastes like cardboard.

mah nigga, i've been rewatching Elliot goes to school all week. Faggler.

eh i live with that

>Superior Tony comes back

I want Gambit erased from continuity forever

I wish for doomdsday clock to be good

I want a Maleficent movie

I want to be put in charge of Toonami's lineup.

I wish for another marvel/dc crossover

Knowing modern comics they deserve this

Done, but as a result Searchlight or whatever Snyder's black OC is called is now the main character of the DCU, all comics, cartoons, games and movies will now be focused on him

I wish action figures would make a comeback, making action shows financially viable again.

You get it but you are heavily restricted by a higher up studio

I want a Spyro and/or Crash cartoon!
youtube.com/watch?v=BiNxucWYR-s

I just want him to come back to life.

I wish WW got a little sodekick to complete the Supersons trinity

Done, but it's Harley's kid, not Diana's

I want Pacific Rim to become a successful franchise

literally the same exact ending, except Ashi is the one who gets to take down Aku instead of Jack

> keep it Sup Forums related

> Justin Lin is now and forever the director and the franchise stars Vin Diesel

> this makes it Sup Forums related!
it's written and produced by the creators of nuPPG

>I wish action figures would make a comeback, making action shows financially viable again.
They're made by Funko and only available in blind bags

>I wish for another marvel/dc crossover
it's made by screwattack

>I wish for a show set in the 1920's with an old timey art style
Cuphead.exe has a bug that reformats everyone's hard drive and your show's ratings plummet

I want more colorful and fun Marvel adventures!

It happened. But then they hired terrible writers who wanted to push their bizarre political agenda over telling particular fun adventures who often are seeing assecond fiddle to the 'moral' or whatever

>more colorful
Everyone is now a person of colour!

>That or kids shows to be a bit edgy
Next iteration of Scooby-Doo from the producers of Mr. Pickles

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nothing's wrong with Vin Diesel man

>Star vs hiatus ends next week.
The next 3 weeks are collapsed into 1 day and no one goes to the polls so everyone in Congress retains their seats.

He's Jon Boyega's love interest

I wish Marvel Studios obtained the rights to the
X-Men and Fantastic Four for the MCU

It's made and is even arguably the greatest fan made story ever made but Sega takes it down so fast it makes Nintendo go:
"NANI?!"

I wish there was an animated series for the SCP Foundation

Yes I know confinement exists but we could have so much more

>I wish Marvel Studios obtained the rights to the
>X-Men and Fantastic Four for the MCU
it happens just as the public loses interest in mutants and embraces inhumans

it becomes insanely popular, funko pops are made of all the SCPs and normies ruin everything as usual