US halts sale of 26 000 M4's to Phillipine National Police due because"muh feelz"

>be Democrat
>sell guns to """""moderate-totally not beheading innocent children"""" rebels
>refuse to sell guns to an independent country as you assume they are violating human rights despite the fact that, aside from sensationalist headlines in media, the presence of alleged state sponsored extra judicial killings has never been proven

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-usa-rifles-idUSKBN12V2AM?il=0

What is their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4qwK1KgL_s
youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4
thinkingpinoy.net/2016/10/genius-method-duterte-international-foreign-policy-madness.html
rappler.com/nation/150628-no-commitments-chinese-companies-palace
newsinfo.inquirer.net/838959/bato-no-guns-no-problem-cops-to-fight-drug-lords-using-bare-hands
thinkingpinoy.net/2016/10/bbm-vs-leni-why-lp-needs-to-assassinate.html
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_ARX160
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=I-wckx7XwJM
vocal-ny.org/press-release/new-leadership/
update(.ph)/2016/11/malacanang-has-strategies-to-counter-negative-foreign-press-andanar/10708
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will they kill the junkies with sticks and stones now?
Is it that what you want Obama?

go to russia and/or china to buy arms or manufacture shitty arms ourselves, since the rebels are already doing this.

prepare for hand grenades, I mean "glocks" mutilating police/army.

We will sell em 260000 AK107 for same money.

Oh no, if only there were countries that were not aligned with the current US government dealing with small arms.

As if they cant buy guns from someone else. Losing your weapon trade shekels because of muh feelz is a bad idea.

I'm pretty sure you already did

Pretty much this. Standard issue small arms are easily sourced from any number of places, in whichever of the major calibers you happen to prefer or have in inventory.

Just wait for Emperor Trump to replace king nigger.

They will probably push a weapons embargo and or sanctions

It's not a war on drugs. The opposition leader is a drug kingpin funded and directed by Soros.

I believe someone pointed out connections to this lady and the cult in Korea, as well as Hillary and others (Merkel, etc)

They are killing narco-SJW-terrorists. >Load 'em up

>or manufacture shitty arms ourselves
Don't sell yourself short, I've seen the documentaries and your black-market firearm cottage industry puts the Khyber Pass to shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=J4qwK1KgL_s

If Obongo's goal is to keep guns out of death squad's hands then it just goes to show how out of touch he is with his, now former, foreign "friends".
Flips churn out guns like hotcakes. There are so many backyard gunsmiths in the country that 26,000 rifles is a pebble in the ocean to them. And if all else fails they can, as many have already said, simply get their guns from elsewhere.

> we won't sell you guns
> okay, we send our money to someone else

I don't think they thought this through.

kinda sad that CNN was reporting that Flip migrants that used to vote republican but now voting for hillary.

true or not? wish it wasn't the case, we got 3 million flips there.

Just pointing out that the Democrats would sell weapons to Saudi Arabia but not the Philippines

>"We didn't really think this through"

Should be the Obama administration motto.

Sorry, wrong video - this one's better: youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4

Why is there such a history of bootleg guns in that area, do you know?

already saw this. military wants to support the industry in Danao and other places.

just inefficient because everything is handmade

>that liberal party
ayy lmao

I thought Duterte just wanted to get rid of all the junkies. Caus crime n shit.
But a druglord backed by Soros...

You have the PVR, which is essentially a pinoy HK416, +some other native manufacturef AR variants
I hope you can buy M4's from some other contractor
Bato was saddened when he heard these news because he love M4 ;_;

Gonna depend on who you ask I suppose. For my family it's the prevalence of crime + poverty. Brand name guns are expensive so people make their own. I suppose the difference between flip gun purchasers and the typical street nog in the West is that they actually want their guns to work, so there's at least some QC going on. As opposed to the nog who wants ANY gun, regardless of quality, just so they can flash it like a retard.

>junkies

Some mayor in some narco-heaven province was recently killed

Redditors honor him as a martyr though, as they believe he dindu nuffin

Proof that Duterte is a political genius.

thinkingpinoy.net/2016/10/genius-method-duterte-international-foreign-policy-madness.html

The article above basically says that Duterte saw everyone's end game and thus saved the Filipinos from being massacred by the USA for their own profit, the same America who has been stealing from us and violating our sovereignty since Day 1, and it's still going on. See how he accomplished it step by step, the method to his madness.

>DUTERTE: "There is always a time for everything; a time to be foul-mouthed... I dont want anyone reading my mind because I cannot strategize. It is all calibrated, it is all timing. Just watch out for one thing: miscalculation." --Rodrigo Duterte

Sun Tzu's Art of War states, "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

>"The State Department is "baffled" by Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte's decision to announce a "separation" from the United States and is seeking clarification on that statement, which could undermine a decades-old alliance." --Washington Examiner

>"Duterte's 'about-face' unsettles Xi Jinping" --Nikkei Asian Review

>"The succession of controversial statements and comments, and the climate of uncertainty about the Philipppines' intentions, have created consternation in a number of countries, not only in mine." --US Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel

---

No 'commitments' made to shady Chinese companies:

rappler.com/nation/150628-no-commitments-chinese-companies-palace

Those MOUs are simply understandings that they can submit feasibility studies which will still be subject to public hearings and necessary processes. Most of these deals are MOUs that are not legally binding and allow the Philippines to consider other interested companies.

Israel is going to sell them the guns

>all this 5d chess

What's your opinion on the comment section on Inquirer?
Do you too get cancer from reading it?

newsinfo.inquirer.net/838959/bato-no-guns-no-problem-cops-to-fight-drug-lords-using-bare-hands

:^)

Gumamit kayo ng mga BATO huehue

>mfw Obama managed to be just as shit as GWB in foreign diplomacy, even more so considering he kicked off a new Cold War with RUssia

why not just buy German guns?
can you imagine our policemen touting G36Cs? sexy.

Cant they like buy these Croatian ARs or something, i bet they are kinda cheap

>26 000 M4's

so somewhere between 2-5 million USD.

literally fucking nothing but a BS political statement.

last i heard american was still willing to sell the guns to the Philippine army just not the police?
i can imagine how that goes.

>"here are your guns general"
>"thanks spamcan"
>"oh wait we don't need these"
>"hey big D does our police happen to need new rifles?"

Why is duterte butthurt and his fanatics
Don't they want to get cucked by china and Russia
Now its their chance

The weapons barred are for the police Anyway

>halts sale of 26 000 M4's
Obviously we're trying to cut down the M4 intake of their country. It really isn't good for them, and more healthy alternatives like the AK are available.

What the fuck is this nigger talking about?

Speak proper English just like how our colonists taught us.

>so somewhere between 2-5 million USD.

shit i meant 20-50 mil

still fucking nothing.

I'd like to know what kind of persons they are. Their background. Are they mostly females? University students? Poor? I wanna know where they're coming from, why they hate Duterte so much.

My guess is they're "useful idiots" who get their info from the mainstream media, and they think the media doesn't lie.

There's this plot to assassinate Duterte:

thinkingpinoy.net/2016/10/bbm-vs-leni-why-lp-needs-to-assassinate.html

But his opposition can't kill him just yet, because it will only create a revolution. Defeats the purpose.

>Step 1: Turn the Filipinos and International Community against Duterte, make him look bad.

>Step 2: Kill Duterte.

Right now they are in step 1, so it will explain the smear campaign against Duterte. It might explain the useful idiots on Inquirer comments section. It will also explain the paid agents they send on Sup Forums.

If you notice, whenever there is a Duterte thread on Sup Forums, there's always this one blue-pilled Filipina woman redd.itor-type who averages "35 posts by this ID" per thread, and it's always anti-duterte. Always with retarded logic.

Tribal rivalries, foreign invasions, and violent guerrilla factions. The Philippines has had a hard life.

because you need to arm yourself. You will never know if a commie, a muzzie will attack and having a gun is pretty assuring especially when your in the southern islands where everyone is just killing each other.

Yeah, one of our SJW senator is supported by George Soros and in the election, if DU30 didn't win a landslide then the voting would have been rigged due to his voting machines

maybe the flips should just buy some superior IMBEL-made IA2s desu

De Lima or Trillianes?

Didn't Obama allow gun shops to sell guns to unqualified individuals to try and trace them to Mexican cartels at the root or something?

De lima is the well known SJW and Trillianes is the well known opportunist,mutineer and traitor.

No one believes their shit anymore

Yeah. Operation Fast and Furious, I believe.

Obama didn't get blamed tho. They just found a scapegoat and life proceeded normally

during his term yeah but naw not really him.
It was pretty much a gun walking program that had been done even during bush years, though not fast and furious exactly, The shit has been done since the bush years and from what i gather it seems like some high level classified shit in which the public will really never know as to what the fucking actually the goal really was.

I take it as a dumb program that has been used before under different names that worked in doing whatever the fuck they wanted to do which they tried to use to do again but blew up in their face which happened to just be under obama.

one of our SJW senator is supported by George Soros

>The opposition leader is a drug kingpin funded and directed by George Soros.

In case there are anti-Duterte Filipinos reading this thread. Who is George Soros:

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

Not our friend

SJW senator? red pill me kafamilyas, is this GP?

Do people still buy m4s?
Buy our plastic ak clone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_ARX160

>I believe someone pointed out connections to this lady and the cult in Korea, as well as Hillary and others (Merkel, etc)

What do these traitors have in common? They are all Women and Females

No wonder most anti-Duterte's are females. They can't see the big picture.

Not the other user, but I think he meant the fact that Senator De Lima has always relentlessly accused Duterte of Human Rights violations. She's an annoying obstacle to Duterte's plan to fix the Philippines.

>The truth about Democracy and Human Rights
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

>de lima
of course. it makes sense now. but isn't it a leap to say that she's a soros puppet?

I wasn't the user who made that claim, but I can see the Jewish American George Soros meddling in our sovereign country's affairs.

>anti Duterte protest in New York, USA
youtube.com/watch?v=I-wckx7XwJM

The group is called "VOCAL-NY", which is connected to George Soros' Open Society Foundation.

"Jennifer Flynn will become the Executive Director of VOCAL-NY on September 1, 2014... She has also been a Taproots Fellow at the Center for Community Change, a consultant for the (((Open Society Institute))), and an outreach worker at the Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center."

vocal-ny.org/press-release/new-leadership/

Also, our voting machines are from Smartmatic, connected to George Soros. Thanks to him, Vice President Leni was able to cheat her way to victory.

Their plan is to destroy Duterte's reputation and then kill him. See:

not our friend

Just M4s. He can go to China to buy some for less than half the price, big deal.

>be usa
>refuse to sell guns to kill dealers with
>happily gas or electrocute dealers at home

Let's cut the Philippians loose. I want to see the Chinese deathsquads marching down the streets of Manila.

The philippine monkey is anti american and pro chinese. What did you expect?

Never going to happen, plus g36cs are icepick guns with shitty flip ball ammo.

>update(.ph)/2016/11/malacanang-has-strategies-to-counter-negative-foreign-press-andanar/10708
good thing that they are having counter measures already.