youtu.be/zc3vAdsiPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didnt

Got what?
Rectal cancer? I hope so.

I still don't get it

>a "joke" that has to be explained to the audience

Why is Sup Forums the board that keeps repeating the same jokes over and over and over the most? On other boards, memes come more naturally, but on Sup Forums, it's a case of someone spamming the same thread every day.

it will keep getting spammed until it makes sense

Chuck's Fuck & Suck

Although it's only posted because it's a really bad forced meme. Which is also why people keep blaming Sup Forums for it.

Yea

But Sup Forums has that one guy that keeps making Namor threads every 2-3 days and that one guy who keeps posting the nut in her ass pic in everything remotely related to Star Vs. Usually he is one of the first replies in each thread.

wait, why would seed and feed change with the name?

It wouldn't, that's the joke.

But that's not a joke

Chuck's Seed and Feed is not a joke

I don't know if you know this but people on Sup Forums are stupid

I mean it's pretty obvious what with their hatred of intelligent shows like Rick and Morty and their love of anything with a rotten rotten tomatoes score

chuck
CHək/
informal
verb
throw (something) carelessly or casually

the joke is that the sign made the words Chuck's Fuck & Suck pop into your head
if you're too retarded for that to happen you should see a professional about your undiagnosed mental impairment because this is a grade-school level application of logic that only requires you to be familiar with the words and to recognize A is to B what X is to Y

Fuck off reddit

The joke is that it sounds like Sneed named the store "Sneed's Feed & Seed" to be cute with the rhyming, but then you find out it was called Feed & Seed even before he bought it.

Go back to Sup Forums please.

I've been to much on Sup Forums when I thought the joke was "Chuck's fucks and cucks"

But there is absolutely no reason for it to be anything but Chuck's seed and feed. Unless they are in some universe where all store names need to rhyme with the owner's name.

That one time Sup Forums mildly annoyed a Simpsons writer

>And that guy is a comedy writer on a major prime time series....

fuck everything

"No!"

>Homer asks Sneed if he can run the store while he goes on vacation
>"Welcome to Homer's Fomer and Somer!"

>Bart's Smart and Fart
>Smither's Sithers and Fithers
>Moe Sows and Foes
Krusty's Susty and Fusty

Him and Scully seem like massive arseholes.

What? Why Chuck went out of business?

I don't get it
I mean, I do get the joke,m but Sup Forums's obvsesion with this is beyond me

I'm still not getting it

Sup Forums is easily in the top 3 worst blue boards on the site

youtu.be/zc3vAdsiPV4

and where's the other two?

Wait, so the joke actually was supposed to be "Fuck and Suck"?

Sup Forums & /wsg/

Are you retarded? The joke is that it was Chuck's Feed and Seed, but the rhyme scheme of Sneed's Feed and Seed makes you think Chuck's Fuck and Suck.

chuck's huck & muck?

>brainlets

Ill take Sup Forums chads over Sup Forums virgins any day of the week

As in 'chucking' seed and 'feeding' it to someone. Man, I would have never got that.

It's not supposed to be a joke, it's worldbuilding.

I always thought the joke was you thought it was just called "Sneed's Feed and Seed" because "feed" and "seed" rhyme with "Sneed", but, actually, it used to be called "Chuck's Feed and Seed" and the fact that "seed" and "feed" rhyme with the name of the current owner is just a coincidence.

That too.

DRUMPF :)DDDD YAYYYY HAHA FUCK killery :)

>Are you retarded?
He's pretending to be retarded for (You)s. That's what this entire meme is. Pretending not to get a very obvious joke.

>/wsg/
What did they ever do wrong?

How did Groening get this past the censors?

Did somebody say "forced meme"?

>Sup Forums mongoloid can't express thoughts without the use of an overused meme
You can't make this shit up

>Lisa's Visa's and Me-casas

youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0

Lisa needs braces.

>6' 9"
he's a big guy