What's the deal with her? Does she have a backstory? I can't even find a wiki entry on her...

What's the deal with her? Does she have a backstory? I can't even find a wiki entry on her, which is weird since she's a pretty distinctive looking villian.

>What's the deal with her?
She's a henchwoman for Millerverse Joker.

>Does she have a backstory?
She's a neo-Nazi

Imaging getting restrained by her and she's deliberately slapping her big tits in your face. You'd tell her how disgusted you were with the nazi symbols, so she puts her ass in your face too, basically giving you a full (very rough) lap dance.

Do you think Joker was having sex with her?

Why was she in his group?

Where are her nipples?

What interest would a Neo Nazi have with Joker? He's pretty indiscriminate when it comes to who he kills and who he works with. I'm sure he's got plenty of black/Asian/Jewish henchmen, and he's killed plenty of whites. Aren't the neo nazis generally against drugs too? Joker has used/sold drugs before, no doubt. And I know these are alternate universes, but I can think of at least two occasions where Joker refused to cooperate with nazis.

Joker is evil sure, but I don't see how his actions/plans line up with nazi ideals.

>What interest would a Neo Nazi have with Joker?
He's white.

So, just a muscular feminist?

Underrated post.

kek

Miller insinuated she was a post-op transsexual and essentially showed up for the second half of 'The Dark Knight' to show what the rest of the mutant gang members were up to.

Hahahaha! Oh, you Americans!

Do you think Harley Quinn exists in some form in this universe? Do you think she's jealous of Bruno?

I jerked off to her swastika tattooed ass in high school

>Serious characters you can't take seriously

What if this is that universe's version of Harley?

He's also worked with black henchman, physically disabled/deformed henchmen, uses drugs and has rejected nazis before.

>her
>she

Holy shit, never thought of that. Blonde hair and everything. Who'se to say she didn't bulk up and get her tits tattooed?

Did Miller really say that? I don't think I've heard that before

DKR itself - Bruno's robbery victim claims the scars are "barely noticeable".

Still doesn't preclude what said, when you think about it.

TDKR came out before Harley was even a thing, so it wouldn't fit in a way

I know Harley didn't exist at the time, but its still an interesting idea after the fact.

I don't really know why the Joker would ever hire a Nazi. They are all about order and the collective, joker is all about chaos. Joker would see them as the ultimate stick in the muds.

That's one example I had in mind, the other was when some Aryan gangsters (in Arkham I think?), tried to recruit Joker and he said no.

why would regular-ass aryan gangsters be in an insane asylum
fucking gotham legal system

She is the daughter of captain nazi.

Or i got this sick theory that she is a trans captain nazi.

Remember Big Zero? The Young Masters were great. Shame they've basically been ignored and the few times they have shown up it's to be treated as generic villains. Even Big Zero, who was a fucking neo-Nazi, was never really portrayed as wanting to be a villain in the original mini. Just kind of a (racist) cunt.

Joker is a true american psycho

why are the swastikas on her tits misplaced/mispositioned?

she'd buddhist

shes miller's ideal dominatrix.

>she'd buddhist

She was looking at herself in a mirror when she put the pasties on. Everyone thought she was a nazi, pushing her to a life of crime.

Tragic hero.

>her

Off topic, but I wish DC still put out movies this good.

The animation was so fucking fluid.

the voice acting was crap. I shouldn't be giggling at Batman

it sucked

Maybe she's just a circus show freak that was born with swastika-shaped nipples.

>she

>not liking robocop Batman

>NO MORE

>You'd tell her how disgusted you were with the nazi symbols
Yeah let's think exactly like ours american overlands want to.

She's such a nazi, her nipples are swastikas

That's a crossover, not canon.Please stop posting it as some attempt to imply Joker is patriotic or gives a shit about his country
In canon DC, Joker is the ambassador from Iran briefly just so he can get diplomatic immunity.

This annoys me

Joker would give Nazis shit for being so serious and self righteous but to be a moralfag about it is just stupid

>uses drugs
>Nazis
>not hopped on drugs
>Hitler
>Not doped to the gills by his personal physician

You've listened to too many low IQ Sup Forumssters.

Feminism and neo-nazism aren't that similar user, literally far-left vs far right.

>where are her nipples
The swastikas are her nipples. It's a disease and you guys are body-shaming her.

Re-read it. The book STRONGLY implies that the character, whose name is fucking BRUNO, was def a dude

>Feminism and neo-nazism user

>identity authoritarian collectivist vs. identity authoritarian collectivist

You passed the test, I was looking to be called out and you did it perfectly.

Horseshoe theory gets both groups so mad but it's 100% correct.

>Do you think Joker was having sex with her?
he canonically was not.

what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm just gonna use this thread as an excuse to post Vicki Vale in her underwear and claim it's related because Frank Miller.

And, well, that's all I have actually. Fuck me, right?

>and a great love of FISH
I don't get it

Bruno's a chick dude.

Yes, she is from the modern retake of Rocky 4. She was planned to be a villain of the Fembusters, if their movie hadn't tanked horribly.

>"...and not an inch of clothing more"
>gloves and high heels
Uh huh.

...and I just noticed that the glove was just shading on her right hand. FML

Wow. She must be a pretty dedicated devotee to Jainism...

She was a member of the Mutant Gang Batman disolved in the first part of the dark knight. alfter that some member became the batmen and other like pic related bacame independent.

Getting big is a pretty bland power

She isn't a nazi at all. She's just into Eastern culture you insensitive ignorant racists.

in the wake of WWII a council of Buddhist and Hindu elders across several denominations gathered, talked it out, and decided the symbol had been irreparable tarnished by Hitler, that its true meaning could never be reclaimed and so should be retired.
to insist on using it anyway is a disrespect o the entire Buddhist and Hindu community

>Do you think Joker was having sex with her?
I hope not. That would be fucking retarded.

Yeah that's a little odd. Guess they changed their mind.

Should put her in the Sup Forums banner

>tfw she'll never tie you down and and aggressively ride you until you pass out while calling you inferior
Why even live

>to insist on using it anyway is a disrespect o the entire Buddhist and Hindu community
That's like saying not obeying the Pope even if you're not a Catholic is disrespectful to all Christians.

>sex is death to the joker

eh? why? And does that mean Batman can kill the Joker by raping him?

Holy shit, I am in love.

Bruno IS a man's name though, Miller botched that up.

Bravo.

>And does that mean Batman can kill the Joker by raping him?
We won't know until we try!

Neo-Nazis =/= Original flavour Nazis.

Most Neo-Nazis are (or certainly were in the 80s) just edgy undisciplined thugs who actual Nazis would have hated. In fact a not insignificant number of Neo-Nazis during that time period were former punks who were just looking for a way to keep shocking people and getting into fights when that scene died.

>In canon DC, Joker is the ambassador from Iran
I don't know whether that survived Flashpoint or not.

If horseshoe theory didn't make both its targets mad you'd know it was wrong

I laughed

How does a reporter afford a penthouse like that?

shoes aren't really "clothing."

it's because in the tunnel of love scene, joker is trying to get batman to kill (ie fuck) him.

>2017
>Flashpoint

Muslims often restrict themselves from eating food that is Haram, including pig, and on some occasions cow. Fish are free game and there for many Muslims tend to eat them.

As for the Joker well...pic related.

Okay, THIS pic.

She planted stories for Russia. Putin pays quite well.

I think later on she and Egghead or whatever that robot was did bump up to D-grade goons for at least one other story but other than that, yea, dead in the water
Love to see her come back to antagonize Kamala

It really only applies to French politics in the 30s.

Is he? With all the... fuck. FUCK!

Well played sir.

>her

I fapped. And I'm proud of it too

I call bullshit. You still see swastikas all over Asia in things clearly made post-WWII.

Trans women are women so he didn't deny it

I was watching this with my sister as a sort of "bonding experience" (we have nothing in common except she liked the Nolan films and I sort of like Batman). This part came along and I thought she'd be weirded out or roll her eyes or something, but to my surprise she bursts out laughing.

>"Oh my god, does she have swastikas on her tits?! That's so hardcore!"

In that moment I empathized with my sister more than I had in 20+ years of living together.

That's her backstory - Swastita, the family woman.

>a council of Buddhist and Hindu elders

Are these the same guys who sentence women to gang-rape?

Why would asians even care about white faggots killing each other half the world away? they're too busy hating japs.

Did you fuck your sister

I like the guys work but the death/sex thing is so high school emo/goth

>Everything Batman despises
>Gay as fuck

That's interesting. Miller was obviously playing up the whole dark macho good guy versus colorful effeminate bad guy contrast, but I never really saw the whole "homophobic nightmare" thing as being reflective of Batman's own feelngs as a character. Unless I'm just misinterepreting Miller here. He may be talking about Joker's twisted pseudo-romantic behavior specifically, rather than the same-sex aspect of it. The flirty taunting might've worked just as well with a female Joker, after all.

Frank Miller is a fucking idiot.

Ayatollah Connery?

As Iranian we don't eat fish like the Chinese it's not that common dish. most fishy related thing I can think of is caviar.

Then again joker wearing Arab pig clothing which an Iranian would never associate with only equally pig government leader like the carnivore pig ayatollah.

Writer got the insane part right. The Iranian government thrive on chaos and fear.

Why was the president such a huge dick in the movie?

Frank Millar uses swastikas for the shock value. In Sin City there were Thugs who had swastikas tattooed on their forehead and they didn't have any problem to work for Manute, who is black. It's just a way to get attention.