What happened in the scooby doo universe that caused mystery Inc to break up?

What happened in the scooby doo universe that caused mystery Inc to break up?

Shaggy fucked Daphine.

Scooby fucked Daphne*

Daphne fucked old man Jinkins

Shaggy fucked Scooby**

they didn't like his new T-shirt

Velma fucked Daphne

Velma got a job, and Fred wanted to pursue new thing.

Vincent Price countered the bad taste of Flim Flam and Scrappy.

Things got really awkward after the orgy.

It's weird that every time Mystery Inc. breaks up, shit starts going down.
>13 ghosts
>Zombie Island
>The first live action movie
>Get a clue
>Mystery Inc (End of S1 and begginning of S2)
Like, when they aren't together, the universe starts falling apart and they have to fix the shit they caused.

I like how Mystery Inc shat on Scrappy.

On Mystery Inc S1 it wasn't completely their fault.

It's a Scooby Doo Multiverse. They don't break up in all of the universes/timelines.

This has all been screen caped now, god bless you.

They've been so established in the social zeitgeist that them breaking up destabilizes reality as we know it.

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

>YWN go on an eternal roadtrip through spooky post-economic-collapse America with your pals and solve mysteries

wasn't the official explanation velma and fred going to college?

I could see that happening

>post-economic-collapse America
Huh, the 70s?

Shaggy died.

yeah

Fred gave his psychotic villain father the mystery machine to escape from the authorities. The gang didn't have an appropriate way to travel anymore so went their separate ways.

You should have given Be Cool a chance

They found Skooks attempting to untie Daphne after knotting her.

DAPHNE FUCKS OLD MEN FOR CLUES
OHOHOHOHOHOHOOH

The Harlem Globe Trotters fucked all of them.

One of the fan theories that is actually decent is that their world went through a major economic collapse and is why there's so many abandoned properties, & old people dressing up to cheat others out of money-there's not much in the way of jobs. Also why the police are so underfunded they can't solve some basic ass ghost frauds.

It was the lesbian nerd from Mystery Inc, she caused all the troubles within the group.

Green shirt or red shirt, Sup Forums?

Green Shirt Shaggy is more powrful.

red shirt shaggy. he's an ascended shaggy

green shirt goes better with his hair and matches the mystery machine

could Scooby and gang catch Lupin and crew?

>They will never do an Inherent Vice style stoner comedy version set in the late 60s

Would be great

In Zombie Island they said everyone just got tired of it always being a fake ghost and so they went their separate ways. I imagine after one mystery too many Daphne said "fuck it" and everyone followed her lead.

Green is more iconic but the red shirt really does it better for me. I prefer Lupin in the red jacket too.

You know how that team up would go.

Fred and Velma fucked after getting super worked up plotting out some way to trap the latest monster/man-in-a-mask, Daphne revenge fucked Shaggy who had always secretly loved her and when he found out she was just using him for revenge it didn't go well.

Fred and Velma are now engaged, Shaggy is serving a life sentence for the fallout of that night and Scooby was captured by government scientists who wanted to learn more about this mysterious talking dog.

Oh, I really forgot about that. Was that really just Daphe and Shaggy running around back then?

Red shirt was so cool to see when I was child. I loved having red shirt Saggy and came Green shirt? Oh man my mind couldn't handle that.

Pink shirt is awesome, people are wrong.

That would certainly solve the problem of her not having a proper role in the group.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

That's just going to open the door for Blue Shirt Shaggy to take over.

Simply epic

Epic for the wiiiiin

Red Shaggy is the ladies man and Green shirt is the peak of human physical condition

>no blue shirt shaggy show about Mystery Inc taking on more serious mysteries in a single country
>no Red vs Green

>more serious mysteries in a single country
Mystery inc was kinda like that

Wh-what does the F stand for?

Fuck machine

>there are people out there that unironically have a scooby doo folder
That cartoon was shit.

Shaggy shagged Daphine.*

Iirc that wasn't even Daphne

Pink.
Can't wait to see what shirt he is going to wear in the France special episode, i liked the blue one he used in Italy.

Fred

>what is mistery inc

>>what is mistery inc
What is that? I don't think it aired here.

Which Scooby Doo series is the best Sup Forums?

what's this

13 Ghosts

On my world it means Food.

Blue shirt Shaggy is the gay edition, obviously.