Trump is a fucking retard. I agree Hillary is much worse...

Trump is a fucking retard. I agree Hillary is much worse, but all he had to do was stop acting like a clown and made Hillary's evil shit more palatable to the blind public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. Please vote for him though

this post really makes my neurons fire

swedes got it right

>vote Trump

check em

>trump stops acting like a clown
>media stops covering him
>people stop seeing him, assume he's becoming irrelevant, won't vote for him

Trump has it figured out

He has been lately, and he's been doing a pretty damn good job of it.
American media isn't showing that he's changed though, since they're so far up Killary's ass.

If he wasn't a stubborn opinionated loudmouthed asshole, and I say that with genuine fondness, he never would have been the type of man to take that stance he has and run with it.

The public wants the straight talker who adresses real issues.
He is an unskilled politician but the people are dick of politician already.

Trump is fucking great, that's how he can put up a fight against both parties and every media and go fucking strong.
Any other politician would be obliterated under such assault.

>he should have just predicted that she would be caught in the act of her many crimes and actually exposed for them by the FBI
this never fucking happens, his whole campaign is based on the premise that people like Clinton get away with it every time.

but he stopped in these last 2 weeks didn't he

at this point if you don't see the appeal of Trump you're a bad judge of character
end of story amigo

We don't just hate politicians, we Ameriburgers also hate journalists. What fucking product do either of these assholes produce? Politicians are no different from money lenders and journalists are just over-glorified bloggers.

Cute finnish, name?

These are correct.

>but all he had to do was stop acting like a clown
Not gonna happen. He is an attention whore and love to be in the center for good or for bad.

>bad. #
Sorry, missclick

>Trump is a fucking retard.
No, Trump is acting like a retard because he is trying to get votes from retards.

And its working to.

In reality, Trump is a genius.
Trump 2016!

I get his appeal to the retarded white public, just like Hillary's to the retarded cucked public. Doesn't mean it's okay though.

not at all
him acting like a clown is the only reason he has so much attention to begin with and he doesn't even have to pay for it

K

Y

S

Who else a /Bad Hombre/ here?

you better watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Trump is literally a normal fucking person as far as how he talks and acts.

This triggers the fuck out of SJW cucks.

He tried that in the first debate. Became very "presidential" as his cuck party wanted to.

Of course, to be presidential, is to pretend that the emperor has clothes on, no matter what you said before.

You would get Hillary's appeal to the cucked public seeing as you belong to it faggot.

>diverges from his values even a little bit
>starts chimping out

You're a retard, I see.

Ah, I see. Fucking savage.

she is Nihon.

Shiho Yoshimura.
Them thights....hhgggnnn!

You guys are just used to politicians lying their asses off trying to woo you in every single way.

Real people don't do that. In reality, some of the solutions to some problems are probably not going to be solutions you agree with. You need to hear it instead of power seekers simply telling you what you like to hear.

This attitude has to be disassembled in the opposite order it was put together. First it was the lies, then it was the political correctness. Regardless of whether or not you think they should be called ISIS or ISIL, the majority of America were already calling it ISIS so why don't you just say ISIS? Not unless you have some sort of explanation to make it a clear transition that shows the previous moniker was inferior or wrong.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. To even get started on all this shit that many of you voters not only let happen to us but actually begged for it, we need a rough attitude in all this.

Like shit, do you want us to become The Truman Show, where everyone's words are carefully chosen just to make you feel like a special little snowflake? Where all of your accomplishments are pre-determined? Where your fate is in the hands of the government?

Because that's literally the choice you're making right now. Live free and prosper, or live in a cage called "America". Whether or not America becomes that cage is in your hands.

You're a SJW Cuck nigger, I see.

>click thread
>discover she's actually asian, not icelandic or other nordic
disappointing. didn't read your post

That face though.

You sound like you need to be in asylum.

so
vote Trump?

>she is Nihon.
Are you kidding me. I really thought she was finnish whit that fair skin,nose and eyes.

Is not that bad, athletes always look weird when they are playing.

Pretty sure he's putting on a show, if/when he wins we'll see a complete personality change

Fucking priest cracks me up.

Face is ok-ish, with no makeup.
And you dont have to look at face all the time.