BREXIT CANCELLED: BRITAIN HUMILIATED!

>Government loses Article 50 court fight

>Parliament must vote on whether the UK can start the process of leaving the European Union, the High Court has ruled.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37857785

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny isn't it?

Just like when greece voted but we're ignored!

Democracy is just a meme

GOOD MORNING

No surprise, farage new this would happen so he made a hasty "pol-exit"

Brexit isn't canceled dipshit, it's simply pushing back the divorce finalings.

Civilians vote something the government doesn't agree with? Let's just keep doing referendums until they vote what we want!

As if the parliament has the balls to overrule the referendum. They will vote for leave because they all promised to respect the result.

They are politicians, they don't give a shit about anything, if they have to they would fuck their dead mother.

as if you knew anything, retarded leaf

Never underestimate the corruption and arrogance of the modern politician

I'd imagine being able to keep their heads on their shoulders would be reason enough.

A
FUCKING
SQUARE
FLAG

> Referendum
> People get to vote, a true democracy
> Leave wins
> Stay becomes upset and wants a re-vote
> No.png

> Few months later
> Lol revote :)

>Let's just keep doing referendums until they vote what we want!
literally not what is happening. you spastic

Filtered

the Government will vote leave. doing anything else would cause massive problems.

Fuck the referendum, the votes of dumb people mean nothing.

Fuck the people, the elites own the world

>We shall fight them on the interwebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo

>itt: mongs who don't know how court appeals work

It's going to be contested and the final ruling will be announced on 7th December

This would have happened regardless of this morning's outcome

If the ruling is overturned we proceed as planned, if not May will call a general election, increase her majority and push A50 through anyway. Anything else would be electoral suicide.

Stop losing your shit over literally nothing

Why is Nigel mad? This is what Leavers wanted isn't it? Sovereignty. Right to make your own decisions. Now a BRITISH court has made that decision. You have to respect it.

>>Parliament must vote on whether the UK can start the process of leaving the European Union, the High Court has ruled.

don't worry, president Trump sending drones to your parliament soon

This is why we Americans cling to our 2nd amendment.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HOLY FUCK, GERMANY WE ARE WINNING.

THE ANGLO IS BTFO ONCE AGAIN.

GET INTO OVERDRIVE, FULL SPEED. DESTINATION: THE 4TH REICH!!!

Do you mean as you used it after the signing of NAFTA, your country giving millions of Mexicans citizenship overnight, your cities being overrun by said Mexicans and millions of blacks, the NSA domestic spying, the Patriot Act, the CIAs domestic spying, the various illegal wars, the AWB and so on?

You voted for a nigger twice and will vote for the niggers approved replacement.

>court overrules people will
>a few judges opinion is worth more then a few million people

Fuck you Ahmed. We voted leave to get out of the bullshit EU establishment including a lot of anons.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, fucking GERMANS LAD

If these morons think that just by 50% of voters voting for Brexit they can suddenly get rid of decades long dominance of marxists and liberals in their country, then they're so naive that they will have to get furious that their country is not changing in the way they want

Parliament voted to allow the referendum, which means they used parliamentary sovereignty to declare this issue a matter of popular sovereignty. Thus another vote in parliament is unnecessary

The woman who brought the appeal has skin that is, quite literally, the same colour as shit. She looks like she's been locked in your basement-bunker for a few years.

The judges are almost guaranteed to be ((((judges))))

Don't worry, come to the new world when Trump allows white immigrants again.

ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS NEED TO GO ACTUALLY READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE MAKING RETARDED POSTS.

FUCKING CHRIST.

Her husband is also hedge fund jew Alan Miller

>people elect parliament to represent them on various matters so we don't spend all day voting for minutiae
>people vote for important referendum on national sovereignty
>somehow only parliament is allowed to vote on this very important matter, despite the fact that there was a fucking referendum

>delay article 50
>it's fine britbongs said
>she'll do it eventually they said
>now the court ruled otherwise
>parliament is stacked against it

get fucked

Back to plebbit neck beard. you would have had a top comment :^)

EVERYONE IGNORE ALL THE SPAMMING OF THIS BOARD,

THEY WILL NOT BLOCK BREXIT

LABOUR WILL NOT BLOCK, DOUBT TORIES WILL

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH, BREXIT IS GOING AHEAD.

Reckon the royalty will get involved?

Parliament ignores a national referendum, and the monarchy ignores Parliament?

fuck off with your psyop shit, you kikes are spamming this on proxies because you fear retaliation

MPs will NOT back Brexit, they are zealots.

only former r/edditors tell people to go back to r/eddit. kys cuck.

Does the Queen have any backing in the military left for a coup?

>if not May will call a general election, increase her majority and push A50 through anyway. Anything else would be electoral suicide.
>electoral suicide.

May wasn't elected phamalamalam

but for serious face times brah the UK government just needs a trap door back into the EU Orwellian nightmare in case Hilldog actually manages to steal the election

Well done, Brexiteers, well done.

HOWEVER

That's a question for the Brits ITT. I have no idea, although from TV I get the impression that most Brits have great reverence for Elizabeth

So can a britfag explain what this means for you guys?

so what happens now is you replace your representatives, yes?

but you have a democracy, right? more of a democracy than the US, right?

so if the majority want to leave then they will replace their representatives until that is made to happen.

right?

we'd just have to remind them
one Joe Cox is a tragedy ~600 Joe Cox's is a glorious revolution

hi gchq

she could probably spur one on if we had a dictator try to take over but not in opposition to what is essentially the status quo

Get your shit together Britdad, I don't want to get drafted and die liberating you from yourselves, but I'll fucking vote to do it if I have to.

You were supposed to be our ready-made beachhead in the inevitable war against the European Caliphate, just like in the good old days of WW2. Don't fuck it up.

>UK economy doesn't continue to collapse

How is this bad again?

Take to the streets bongs, if you are denied what you have decided to do democratically, it's time to do them undemocratically.
PROTEST and if they still deny you, you have my support.

Go treat some wounds ya fucking med pack.

>protesting
>undemocratic

ANGLODIED soon

The rivers will overflow with ANGLO BLOOD.

The refineries are just about to be finished

Cat wait to have a nice pub of ANGLO BLOOD at the pub

Pretty much. We're living in a feudalist society in which kikes and their socialite whores are the kings and queens.

Short of a revolution in which the old money is broken up nothing will change. The corruption runs far too deeply.

yes I think that in the very in the unlikely event that the Queen called for a coup the military would back the head of state over parliament.

It won't happen because we can't into revolution but the shit will htf if the governent don't deliver on brexit.

What they actually want is a brexit deal that is on paper just like the remain, more immigrants, more free trasnfer of people and shit that they can vote in the referendum. They are being snarky assholes. Burn theses bastards to the ground.

Reminder democracy is a mistake.

Holy shit, this is like a neverendum

She was elected in the 2015 general election

No, now they take up their guns and revol-

Oh wait...

It's not cancelled, but boy oh boy are the British going to be happy when they learn it will be passing with all sorts of fun stipulations having been added.

Free movement of people? Check.

Migrant resettlement quotas? You betcha.

No free trade deals with India or China? Of course!

fuck off back to reddít

Actually, if Teresa May has brass balls, she will call a snap election.

If the conservatives win a large number of seats (they very well could given the absolute wreck the Labour party is right now) they DO replace a stack of the representatives and then can pass pass Article 50 with ease, without making any compromises, AND have more power to pass new laws after Brexit is done too.

But she's a woman and she's not Maggie Thatcher, so I bet she pusses out.

That's what happens every time the Danish people vote on EU, kek

stop being pussies and kill these motherfucks, in front of the world to see

Remind them what happens

if they don't start article 50 britbongs you have a legit reason to revolt.

The fixed term parliament act prevents that.

im putting table ware on ebay no id or any of that needed bongs. viva le revolution

Do you think Teresa May has the guts to call a General Election?

Or is she, as a Remainer herself, going to be happy to oblige Labour and get it passed with a whole multitude of compromises?

It's going to crash and burn hard when they end up outside of the E.U. with none of the advantages and all of the drawbacks, thanks to a bitterly and poorly negotiated triggering of Article 50.

>Britcucks vote to give back sovereignity to their parlament
>Their parlament votes to renounce it
Truly the ultimate cucks, it gas come full circle.

Isn't this the same reaction when they first learned of Article 50?

Jesus christ, you guys have a fucking catch for everything?

You seriously have a fixed term parliament?

Well, okay, if she has real balls, she'll call a snap election, and then refuse to put Article 50 forward until the term is up.

How long away is that? 3 years? Less?

I think you should fuck off back to reddít where you belong

Well we have elections in early 2017, Theresa may might secretly vote to remain in an parliamentary vote.

Majority of the UK parliament is pro EU +Scots have a right to Veto.

The courts are cancer. They have way too much power

AWFUL MORNING

What part of reddit am I supposed to belong to?

>secretly vote

lol...Your parliament votes in secret? Jesus christ. They really don't like their constituents, do they?

>Brexit cancelled
>Trump loses
>The reign of cucks lasts until the Muslims kill them all and establish the United Caliphate of Eurostan and Ameribad.

>Do you think Teresa May has the guts to call a General Election?

She will put Brexit to Parliament. If she wins she wins, if she loses then she calls a new election which would destroy the Labour party in Wales and the North of England.

The main goal for the Conservatives is to remain in power. As long as the Conservatives are pro-Brexit they keep all the UKIP vote.

The Labour party is in the process of copying the American Democrat policy of shitting on the white working class in favour of the metropolitan elite and minority groups. But Britain isn't America, the White working class a a massive majority group and it is electoral suicide to ignore them.

A vote against Article 50 could legitimately destroy the Labour Party as a major force and make the Scottish Nationalist Party the official opposition in the UK. And the SNP can never win a general election because they cannot gain support outside of Scotland.

Teresa May could actually turn the UK into a one party state.

that would be a solid reason to become an hero

We dont elect a prime minister. We elect parliament and the leader of the party with the highest majority gets to form a government. She has every right to be prime minister.

> Brexit fails
> Trump loses
> everything was for naught

I-I CAN'T, I WON'T...I WON'T ACCEPT IT

Is democracy the greatest of memes?

I figure it's either the rise of the Eternal Arab or a nuclear holocaust. I'd prefer the nukes.

>(((Judges)))

Ive never seen an autistic kraut before.

>Implying trump isn't just the beginning of zaniness in the political realm.

If that's the case, then do you believe she wouldn't be interested in negotiations or compromises. It would seem the best option for her would to be to put it forward and declare it as a take it or leave it option.

Is this also why Labour have already announced it will pass, but with "scrutiny"?

I know a huge chunk of their base voted against them on the referendum.

M8, who gives a shit?

We'll just learn Mandarin.

We'll be to the new Chinese Free Market Empire as the Greeks were to the Romans. Some weird ancient artifact with cool clothes and movies and music they like to repurpose poorly.

Sure, I'll be sad at being forced to divorce my wife so I can marry a flat faced Asian girl and produce Hapa children for The Party, but life goes on.

>Brext fails
>Trump loses
>All the problems that caused them remain and are compounded

The next Trump/Brexit that comes along might be less amusing.

Not that It really bothers me.
After normalization you won't have to worry about anything.