ITT: Worst cartoons you've ever seen!

ITT: Worst cartoons you've ever seen!

Pic related. Who remembers this atrocity?

Moving on from Fanboy and Chumchum cartoon network had The Problem Solverz.... Good god.

It was pretty awful.

And for some reason there neighbor was Silver from Pokemon GSC.

Teen Titans from 2003

I respect them for bringing someof the fundamentals of 2D animation into 3D at a time when it was uncommon, and u heard of in TV animation.

Everything else sucked.

Uncommon, sure. But it wasn't unheard of. If weird made good, there'd be a lot more on the top lists.

The character design in this one was absolutely atrocious.

The most noteworthy thing about this show was that Nick decided to get it instead of Adventure Time.

Nick also had the chance to get Ed Edd n Eddy

[citation needed]

The only problem I seem to pick up from reviews of this show is that the art style is terrible and the colors are eye melting..

Yes, but then they wanted to get complete creative control over it, so Danny was like "Fuck that noise", and went to CN.

The animation itself is alright. But the content is fucked.

>"Atrocity"
Fuck off Enter
This unironically

Fanboy and ChumChum looked amazing in 3D, like a 2D cartoon. i remember it being huge at the time. that's all.

The show itself is unbearably stupid. And not in any appealing way. It's absolutely godawful.

This show is just mediocrity incarnate. There's a lot WORSE out there.

The supporting characters were genuinely great. Michael Jackson kid is best boy

>Sym-Biotic Titan died for this
I was, am, and will forever be mad.

Allen Gregory

Butt Ugly Martians should be on this list if it isn't already

You best be talking about the season of the show, user.

I loved the juxtaposition of classical music and over-the-top gross and sexual content. It's like a show that could be on [as] and Classic Arts Showcase at the same time.

C-C-C-CONTRARIAN!

Is that sheen as ultra lord

>about the season of the show
Hmm.