>girl vs boy episode
>boys are dumb fucks
>girls are sassy smart asses
>girls win

>Sup Forums tropes thread
>It's the same shit like last time

>someone complaining about the thread being the same as the last one

>girl have a crush for the main guy, never try to teel her feeling for him, in fact She makes it clear that she does not feel anything for him.
>the boy is treated like a bad person at some point for not knowing that she had a crush for him.

>girl vs boy episode
>it was an evil plot by the baddies to sow hate and distrust within the gang
>The gang wised up on that and played along to trick them back. This is also why everyone was OOC

>people are already complaining about people complaining about the thread being like the others

>/ll/

>cool/badass girl suddenly has hidden romantical feelings towards another character

>it gets too meta too fast

>the adults are jerks

>The adults are idiots
Wait, no, I love this one.

>Characters are "friends"
>They're never shown getting along, only bitching at each other

Thats what happened in my religion class over 15 years ago when i was like 12.

>Girls vs boys
>Task is to write down everything "when is a man a man" and vice versa
>Girls are first to present, have written down stuff like "a woman is a woman when she has the pants on"(a saying for when a woman is in charge or when she can handle a situation by herself. Dont know if this exists in english.) and stuff like that
>Boys look at each other while they know that they fucked up by writing stuff like "a boy becomes a man when he gets his first erection"
>While we present some girl says that babies can get erections too
>Our face when

Has this ever been done?

You guys were morons. A boy becomes a man when he kills a lion with just a flint knife after he is cast out into the wilderness and consumes its heart and wears its mane as a mantle.

this, specially the part of killing and eating animal parts

>girls and boys happily co-exist and cooperate with one another over the course of the show with little in the way of complaints or misgivings between them of a discriminatory nature
>GIRL VS BOY EPISODE
>all boys become sexist, chauvinistic pigs who scoff openly at any woman who tries to tie her shoes by herself
>all girls become insecure and emotionally explosive victims who lash out at the slightest indication that someone is not treating them with the utmost reverence
>by the end of the episode, both sides of the feud that inevitably breaks out over its course are "forever changed" by a fundamental truth that they had been subscribing to without question prior to the episode but which they had to briefly forget for the sole purpose of remembering it without the subtext.
>always a cheeky little "lol but girls are better right" no matter the outcome

Who keeps asking for these episodes? Who the fuck wants them? They're demeaning to everyone involved, everyone watching and a handful of people who wind up getting contact demeaned every year.

>girl vs boy episode
>boys who are normally perfectly nice and respectful people suddenly act like 1890s Englishmen mixed with 1950s rednecks

fuck Futurama seriously.

>implying that's not what most friendships are like 99% of the time

Friendship is mostly bitching and quipping at each other until you're forced to step up and prove you actually care about those knuckleheads when the chips are down.

Name 5 Sup Forums examples.

/gs/ > /ss/

It hardly happens in Sup Forums though. All I can think of is -
Bobby and Lincoln from the Loud House
Lars and Steven from Steven Universe

and pic related. Talking about non-romantic idolization of course. It's a thousand years too early for them to show a gay boy coming to terms with his sexuality, crushing on an older guy.

Every time a class has a battle of the sexes activity I get the strong urge to gut our prof no matter who they are

>Civics class
>Teacher assigns to make a play about machism / female oppression.
>Girls present a play where a woman doesn't get hired but a man did.
>>Woman was saying that she was a single mother who was abandoned by the father, so she needed the money.
>Teacher applauds the play.
>"What did we learned from this?"
>>Female oppression responses.
>"user, what did you thought about it?"
>>Didn't wanted to respond the same shit as the others.
>"Everyone already said it".
>"Then, do you think it was fair what the employer did? Do you think the man deserved the job more than her?"
>Autism boosting my response.
>>"Maybe he was in the right"
>>"We just got the story of the woman, but how do we know that the man also didn't got more prioritizing needs, like someone hospitalized?"
>>"The company might have had only one open slot, and maybe the man was more experienced".
>>"The woman being a single mother would need to get out of the work constantly as she is the only one taking care of the child, so that might have blown her opportunity to get the job, in fact a part time job might suit her better at the moment".
>>"There should be more than one job open to her, and if she was so desperate for work I don't see why she just bothered on trying just for one job".

>Teacher call my parents to talk about my machismo.

What a fucking cuck

>Girl power show
>Main character cucks adorable perfect best boy to be a dyke.

>female character shortens her hair for any reason

>It's a "female character can't decide which boy she should ask out because both boys she is dating are dreamy" arc / episode.

>character with immense potential for good development and character dynamics is near-entirely used as a plot device in intro season

S3 WHEN

NEVER
EVER