How the fuck does the white race get out of this fucking hole it's dug for itself? Reply with strategies

How the fuck does the white race get out of this fucking hole it's dug for itself? Reply with strategies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberal usage of nuclear ordnance everywher

>yfw Australia is the last stronghold of the white man.

A new and smarter Hitler is really the only way, any other option will fail miserably, women and shitskins have too much privilege now, only swift and serious action would ever change any of this at this point.

>not trusting Ulster to safeguard white Europe

Fear not. Ulster Loyalists are here to protect our identity.

Have at least 5 white kids with a red pilled Christian wife

your literately dying out while catholics breed

By manning up. Literally every single problem of the white race is caused by nu-male cucks enabling women to step all over them.

>implying

Unionism is strong and still respected by a majority of people.
Catholics are still terrorists that nobody even likes.

Lisburn reporting in

Lmao you fucking bogans are FINISHED brb buying up your land you poor cunts

Did they finish building that absolute abortion in your city center yet? Feel like they've been building it for years.

Gas the jews

Simply economic reform. The whole reason we are in this mess is economic. We need to vote for populist parties and pressure them to reject globalisation. It will happen with time. The middle class virtue signal about immigrants because they do not get in their way and it gives them social capital. The moment Stacy loses her job to Xing lau and her upper class community gets culturally enriched, people with political power will start to change their tune. And it will happen. Look at places like Chatswood, Sydney

TAX
REDUCTIONS

for

BABY
MAKING

Only people with income (i.e. whites) will benefit from a system like that.

HAHAHAHAH no woman steps over me. I have single handedly caused depression in over 17 women in the past 2 years. Woman are nothing but 3 holes to aryan men.

>vote in trump
>Pauline wins pm
>yuros go full 4th Reich
>?
>rwds and rope day
>whitetopia

Aye the seating area with fancy water fountain things? Pure shit

See this. They think white people are stupid. We aren't. We are patient, though. Europeans are culturally Christian deep down. We wait until injustice has been proven against us and there is no more humane resolution, and then clamp down on it, obliterating it with a clean conscience.

Another problem is the hypocrisy, lads. Sup Forums is full of elaborate effeminate beta race mixing fantasies. If white men stuck with white women, things wouldn't be so bad.

unironically this

Unless you have some sort of influence in national policy it hardly matters. The ones ruining the west are cucks who pass anti-west policy because otherwise their wives won't let them be in the room when Jamal comes over, as well as cucks who vote in retarded female leaders.

just end regulation and allow free trade and property to sort it all out

We cut a deal with the jews.

I feel like Australia isn't my fight. I can't do anything to fix Australia.

I think helping fix America will put us on the right track though, as we seem to get our culture from them these days.

Dubles confirm only winning move

Defund arts programs in universities?

I read this as "defend arts programs in universities" and it matched your flag so well.

nationalism

start shutting up people who spout anti-white properganda
everyone seizes foreign assets of china all at once
nationalize essential services, remove the water jew, the gas jew, the electric jew

break the internationalist pattern of treaties that undermine democracy, america has been doing it for a decade

initiate a spokesperson ID system, so you have to register to spout your opinion
this kills the shill, the "commentator" the "analyst" the "expert"

britain defies the high court, representative democracy means the ellected do what they are told
block the channel tunnel and airports if they have to, protest court houses, raise hell

america and canada "builds the wall" trump or no trump, they do it on a state level and defy federal immigration and investment quotas

everyone from sweden and germany who isn't cucked comes to australia, abandon sweden and germany

russia and hungary are fine

Fuck OFF m8.

It's all about the zeitgeist and meme magic. But just making memes won't do it, we need to improve how and where we make our memes.

We need to meme the superiority of anonymous discussion over non-anonymous discussion. It's only when people are anonymous that they'll be willing to listen and speak. We need to attack virtue signally and praise anonymous speech as the only form of truly free speech. If what you say could have social costs, it's not free speech.

The rest will take care of itself. They will redpill themselves, as we did.

By god

I propose we become the Jews. We've seen what success we can garner with operations like draft our daughters. Imagine if we devoted our collective autism to subverting the left, dividing them against themselves, and using their rage against our own enemies. If we pushed things like pedo and zoophilia acceptance to the mainstream, we could turn normies against the fanatical left. We've seen how sjws are willing to turn to violence against those they disagree with, if we infiltrated their ranks, we could do the same sort of shit Hillarys thugs did to trump rallies, this would either delegitimize the cause of social justice, or if done right it could even provoke a violent counter reaction against the sjws. Think about it, there's no conventional way to win against these people, you can't Use logic against them without being gagged by isms- racism, ableism, sexism, etc. the only way to fight back is to become the Juden, and this board has spent so much time researching, and witnessing the ways of the Jew, I couldn't think of a better group to put Jew them.

Australia is the last bastion of Aryan culture. We shall not let the boat people take away our vegemite, AFL or sausage sizzles.

Remember, virtue signalling is a killshot. Any multicultural, globalist, or immigration argument can be shut down by highlighting the the selfish nature of virtue signalling when it's the taxpayer that will foot the bill.

If one day your dad looks up from his copy of The Australian and says "These greens are virtue signally so hard it's embarrassing" you'll know we've done something.

>kill other whites because of different sect of Christianity
>hurr durr we are preserving the white race

Well Dutchie I hope you've a nice white lass. Good luck convincing her.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA

Only the fenians kill innocent whites for being different, Loyalists were the ones that got attacked.