Did McDonald's severely underestimate demand for the Szechuan Sauce?

Did McDonald's severely underestimate demand for the Szechuan Sauce?

I waited in line for almost and hour and they were out by the time I could get to the counter!

Pic related is from my local McDonald's. I'm the one in the gray shirt and blue shorts.

Pretty much nobody in this pic got the sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h0gg3-xvMB0
youtu.be/3sh4kz_zhyo
youtu.be/zEKYQ4GOqmk
youtu.be/ATb7CXX-Kc0
pizzahutchan124.tumblr.com/post/166149013541/artwork-for-the-release-of-mc-donalds-new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well first, you're a fucking idiot for falling for this marketing tactic for a shit joke

Ranch is the only sauce that matters for nuggos

Don't care about the meme sauce, I'm a McDonalds ranch guy

Stop posting this fucking meme bullshit everywhere, nobody gives a fuck

Every fucking day with this Reddit shit

/Thread
What a Saturday for you, huh?

>Not hot mustard or honey

And of course you look like a fucking loser.

Faith in humanity completely gone

Jesus Christ I can smell that room from here

>guy on the right doing a real life virgin walk
look at his shoulders look at his posture. These are rick and morty fans

So, two things: First, stand up straighter and pull your shoulders back, OP. Quit doing the virgin meme walk. Secondly,
first post best post

That crowd is exactly what I imagined the Rick and Morty fanbase to look like.

Also, who lines up for some crappy artificial sauce? McDonald's BBQ makes me vomit, let alone any of their other sauces.

Well that sucks but this was nothing more than a cheap marketing tactic to get you into their store. I'm betting at least half of those guys in the pick that didn't get the sauce ended up buying something at the end. McDonald's are kings at marketing. They have a McDonald's monopoly event here and people who don't usually buy frequently go there every day to try to win something.

Honestly, I don't care if it's cringey, you guys like the sauce and the show and went out to collectively enjoy both.

but the Rick and Morty reference!

WUBALUBADUBDUB I'M PICKLE RIIIIICK GET SCHWIFTY

>needing sauce for your nugs

Is this officially the most mainstream cartoon of the decade? I've met more people that watch R&M than GoT.

This nugga gets it. Go dry or go home.

they used it to promote their tenders

They must put extra soy in the sauce. That's a high estrogen room

but have you met more people who watch Rick and Morty than The Walking Dead?

>not sweet 'n' sour

I know nothing about Sup Forums how big was the walking dead

To be honest, I was expecting much worse. He looks pretty average.

They apparently only sent 20 packets to every store participating in the promotion.

No idea what the fuck they were thinking

>not bbq

they were probably thinking there weren't that many people who were this stupid and pathetic

guess the jokes on them

>not just driving past the mcdonalds and going to wendys for the sriracha sauce and 40 pc nuggets

I miss Wendy’s spicy nuggs.

Man, I am so fucking pissed. Mcdonald's fucked up big time. I wouldn't expect you sub IQ cretins to understand this, but since I have a 256 IQ, I am enlightened to the true nature of Szechuan sauce. It's not just a sauce. It's much more than that. It's an experience. The best experience anyone can ever feel. Szechuan sauce is a heavenly, orgasmic nirvana. Szechuan sauce is a state of being. God can only wack off to the thought of how powerful someone who has tasted szechuan sauce is. But he can't. Because this bungled promotion by McDonald's proves that God is dead.

Do you remember that episode of South Park where Cartman had his own amusement park? It's kind of like that.

>3 dudes meet in the club after they raped some underage on video game
>jap one says: i am raping this game nonstop. my dick smockes already. i will never be go back to smelly real life bitches
>amerifat one: ohh my gosh i ate dem fuckin 2 pounds Mcburcker with 12 dollars Chichuan sausse. i am soo fuckin fat.. *gasp fart* i cant fuckin fuck anymour.. i will die by heart dessease!
>russian dude... youtu.be/h0gg3-xvMB0

>Claims to have a high IQ
>Can't work in Schrodinger's Cat
nice try plebian

But I thought God never existed?

I'll give you an A for effort, user.

>probably thousands of people at least who got the sauce and actually ate it instead of scalping it to turbo autists

how are you compute 15 Dollars hour wage?

youtu.be/3sh4kz_zhyo

5/10 troll effort user.

You needed to add more Reddit & Meme-tier remarks and emphasis how big of a faggot you are since you're a fan of the show.

>all of this for some fast food sauce

Fucking ameriburgers I swear to Christ

One of my friends waited in line for five damn hours to get a sauce packet and poster. He sold them to some autistic fool in line for $300.

>Gimme $15 dollar for shit work.

This is why robots will replace idiots. McDonalds and other fast food places will fire fools like this once it becomes affordable for robots to hire the work.

>thousands of stupid fucks wasting everyones time
>even more fucks demand lower wages at Mcdonalds

youtu.be/zEKYQ4GOqmk

The people's flag is deepest red
It shrouded oft our martyred dead
And ere their limbs grew stiff and cold
Their hearts' blood dyed to every fold

Then raise the scarlet standard high
Beneath it's folds we'll live and die
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer
We'll keep the red flag flying here

It waved above our infant might
When all ahead seemed dark as night
It witnessed many a deed and vow
We must not change it's color now

It well recalls the triumphs past
It gives the hope of peace at last
The banner bright the symbol plain
Of human right and human gain

It suits today the meek and base
Whose minds are fixed on pelf and place
To cringe beneath the rich man's frown
And haul that sacred emblem down

With heads uncovered swear we all
To bare it onward till we fall
Come dungeons dark or gallows grim
This song shall be our parting hymn

that virgin walk hahahhahaahahahaah

>virgin stance on right
>chad on left

>This is why robots will replace idiots.

top kek. thank you for the post mister Sheckelstein.

youtu.be/ATb7CXX-Kc0

Why does everyone look so testosterone-deficient?

Continue thinking that corporations won't.

Why would McDonald's or any other minimal wage supplying business pay an employee $15/hour when it could purchase robots to perform the same work with a better level of effort?

They'll try and the exact second it cost them more to keep the machines going then easily replaceable human labor the machines go away.

Look at all this prime man-meat, I bet these studs have no trouble getting pussy

So do they not just sell this sauce at the grocery store or something?

>It's a complete sausage fest of absolute losers
Max kek

damn son

Why did you bring your backpack?

But seriously, did they add something to the running water or the air that has caused such a boom in the nu-male population? Or were previous generations the same and nobody noticed?

Even the colors, my God!

>Or were previous generations the same and nobody noticed?
They've always been there, the internet just made it easier for them to be visible

>going in dry

Your nuggie should be as slippery as an eel before your dick gets anywhere near it.

Here’s your YOU

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Are you retarded?

How can you call these guys "nu-male" and also ask if they've always been around?

Keep believing that you're have a job in the next five plus years retard. I can't wait for the day when I pull into a drive-thru and give my order to a robot. No human error present except for my own.

I wonder nonetheless, if America needed to storm Normandy's shores now, could they gather even a hundred non-wimps to do that?

I noticed that too and I pray he did it on purpose

This. If McDonalds was serious and did a two month run, I would have gone within the two months because fuck being in long as shit line for meme sauce.

I'm honestly guessing they are just using this to gauge if there is enough demand to warrant full production, but hey, companies have done more retarded things.

Yes. They just wouldn't recruit from a McDonald's where people are gathering for Rick and Morty meme sauce.

>if America needed to storm Normandy's shores now, could they gather even a hundred non-wimps to do that?

they just need one guy at a computer to drone strike them

What kind of retarded fagot waits in an hour long line for FUCKING MCDONALD'S? How is a maymay worth this? I need to crucify everyone in this picture.

There are loads of posters for the ten different sauces. I wonder if they had all the sauces available but only the meme sauce ran out?

pizzahutchan124.tumblr.com/post/166149013541/artwork-for-the-release-of-mc-donalds-new

Rick and Morty fags

>must get the sauce! just like in the Rick and Morty episode! lol!

Rick and Morty was a mistake.

>Hair seems to overreact to wind

What the fuck, that guy with the drink rightmost underneath the bubble is literally me. How do I get in contact with my even more autistic identical twin?

If we ever need simpletons to zerg rush emplaced gun positions, we always have plenty of Southerners[/spoiler|

Rick and Morty memefags got memed on by our boy Ronald.

>Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons

in what part, because if it does the english translation must have some stuff added.

just imagine being someone that often goes to McDonalds, then suddenly one day your favorite one is filled with awkward nu males, because they wanted a sauce they've seen in a fucking cartoon

If you're a regular at McDonald's, you're in no position to judge literally anyone.

This has given me an idea, the sauce recipe has been released online, Should I take advantage of the situation and sell these autismos a jar full of the sauce for five bucks a pop?
yay or nay?

My bro works at McDonald's so he kept one (manager didn't give a shit mainly because most of the costumers didn't care enough to try it in his area) and then we tried it out with some nuggets once he got out for work.

It tasted like sweet n sour with something else, not worth it, if you want Szechuan sauce that badly just buy it from a store or go to a Chinese restaurant.

We didn't finish the whole sauce, it wasn't good.

I don't think they're interested in the sauce itself so much as being able to say they got it from McDonald's

This was just a test run for viral marketing without actually spending shit.

Just wait till the fast food fake news wars starts.

What If I photoshop a Rick and Morty picture with the McDonald's logo in the background and put it on a label and when people ask about it, I'll just say my brother works for McDonald's and this is the "Straight from Rick's Lab" Edition?

Previous generations fought angry germans on the shores of Normandy, and angry commies in the jungles.

>Machines can't make errors
Underage please go.

the guys 5'6"

What would a numale look like in the 1950s? How would he dress? What would his lame hobbies be?

>Modern men don't kill millions in wars that are easily preventable
Imagine thinking this is a bad thing.

Daily reminder that 1$ is 58 Rub.

Reading this article about it and it's hilarious what these people did for this stupid sauce

>Edward Bechtel, 25, of Santa Rosa, drove 90 minutes to Walnut Creek on Friday night to spend the night at his stepfather’s house and finagle a headstart on other sauce aficionados. When the McDonald’s franchise stopped answering its phone Friday, he decided he’d run some reconnaissance early Saturday morning to gauge if a line was forming.

>It had and he stayed, grabbing No. 4.

>The manager, who was too frazzled to speak to a reporter Saturday, wrote 1 through 29 in pen on McDonald’s children’s coloring book pamphlets and handed it to the lucky first in line. Still more hopefuls persevered in the line, which looped around the corner, through the restaurant landscaping, and parallel to the cluttered drive-through lanes.

>“I’m going to share it with my family,” Bechtel said after scoring the coveted cube of sodium, benzoate, potassium sorbate and other delicious ingredients. “I don’t want to deal with this crowd. I’m just gonna tuck it away and go.”

You voted for Hilary.

>stupid people go buy Mcdonalds because a TV show told them something was good
For fuck's sake, you could probably make a better tasting sauce on your own and not get diabetes from Mcdonalds.

31 year old here user. You get off my lawn first.

I remember trying it back when they first had it and not being too impressed with it.

>Rigo Lemos, a 15-year-old Antioch resident, was No. 30, one away from a guaranteed sauce or poster. His mom drove him there, but she insisted they make a quick stop at Costco first. The fateful shopping mistake cost him sauce, but he got a large sticker as a consolation prize.

>Christian, an enterprising 15-year-old Concord kid, sold his spot at No. 15 for $100 to a guy who really wanted sauce.

>“I’m gonna probably use it to buy some new scooter parts,” he said.

>When 13-year-old Connor told his grandmother Maryanne Hruska, an 83-year-old Walnut Creek resident, that they needed to drive to a Concord fast-food restaurant and wait in line for a singular dipping container, she was confused.

>“I said to him: ‘What is a Schezuan? What does that mean?'” Hruska recalled, as she nursed her soda from a restaurant booth as the line slowly meandered inside.

>can't even remember election talking points
Hillary was the pro-war candidate, Trump was the one who said he wouldn't involve us in any stupid foreign interventions

They underestimated the normie hivemind

>sell your spot for stupid meme sauce for $100
Christian is the real winner here today

I wonder who was the dumb faggot who basically paid $100 for this shit.

>and hour
were you homeschooled

Chicken nuggets, like all chopped and formed chicken meat, is shit, regardless of the sauce.