Brit/pol/ - Depression edition

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>White children should be BUSSED into schools dominated by ethnic minorities or vice versa to halt the rise of racial segregation, says report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898098/White-children-BUSSED-schools-dominated-ethnic-minorities-vice-versa-halt-rise-racial-segregation-says-report.html

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

First for Great Patriotic Civil War.

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm
Knights Templar Pub WC1(near the British Museum)

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm

>Brit/pol/ Meetup
5th November
5pm

dont get depressed

get angry

Smart money is on a Spring election now

So let me get this straight, you vote for leave on a national referendum and get cucked by your politicians to stay? What the fuck?
Nice example of western "democracy" right there.

You need to do exactly what you're thinking of doing

>Lost gf a few weeks ago
>Feel like shit but at least BREXIT happened
>Trump might win so that cheers me up too
>Wake up today

Well, back into the shit timeline.

I dunno mate what would we be doing? Just crying into our pints?

How easy is it to move to Russia?

We need Liz to take control. The self hating and the commies in Parliament are out of control.

Theyre going to push the withdraw through but theyre gonna cock up the legislation wording

essentially itll be sold as: Do the people want HARD brexit or SOFT brexit?

they will force Soft brexit on you and it'll essentially leave your borders open. Shit hard brexit might leave your borders open.

BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA
>f-funny...isn't it?

>anything brexit related
>bunch of foreigners on Sup Forums think they're fucking experts

You do realise that if a motion were laid before the house today on article 50 it would likely win because mad Corbs has already said it should be followed through with.

The government would make it a supply issue so if they lost there'd be a general and labour would lose half their seats then the tories come back with a substantive majortiy which would ram it through

These retards on reddit celebrating don't seem to realise that May might have just gotten a 1997 Labour landslide-tier mandate for another 5 years, and that's not just a mandate for brexit, it's a mandate for all their other pet issues like muh bennies too

Now if UKIP can get its shit together we could have some sort of breakthrough in seats which are traditionally labour, voted leave, but their MP is a sack of shit.

On the plus side

>find out who are the traitorous MPs
>possible UKIP uprising
>increased chances of right-wing Brexiteer MPs being elected next GE
>Tories stand to make gains in north of England finally

THERE. IS. HOPE!

YOU MUST HAVE HOPE BRITS! WE'RE WINNING OVER HERE IN AMERICA, AND WHEN WE WIN! WE WILL COME AND HELP YOU!

Will BBC cover this story without being parcial like before the brexit vote?

I dont think it will :(

Memes aside for a second:
If parliament votes no will you protest? ask for a GE? I am actually up for protesting (no riot meme though that never solves anything it just annoys the general public).

Tories are already secretly preparing for a possible 2017 election.

Mate same here, my ex left me at my graduation then had the cheek to ask me to drive to hers to give her my tent for a festival.

BREXIT and knowing that we won genuinely made me feel much better, had a date, girl has a bf.

now it's all shitty again.

it's okay brother it will workout

Is Russian fairly straightforward to learn? And can non-nationals join your military in exchange for citizenship?

i told u fags parliament was shit

No Russia, not quite.

A High court just said that Parliament must vote on it. But the High Court isn't the highest appeals court, that's the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court ruling is due on December 7th. If they rule that it must go to Parliament, then it will. Then if Parliament votes it down, that's when they'll have voted it down.

But then parliament will most likely dissolve, and a new one will be elected that will actually approve Brexit.

So really this delays Brexit, but it is inevitable

This is reminding me of Ireland having to re-vote in their EU referendums.

You could molotov that judge.

This. I never understood why people think Theresa May is based either. She's a blairite and everything she says is a facade.
Hate this country.

You lads doing okay over there? Need us to shoot some minorites?

Do it

>So let me get this straight, you vote for leave on a national referendum and get cucked by your politicians to stay?

It was High Court Judges that did it.

ITS BRILLO TIME!

>muh protests accomplish anything
Civil war.

Oh shit ive seen you post about that before.

We're all gonna make it I guess

>literally putin-tier arguments

Next you'll bring up Bush v. Gore

Oh god

Is this how a civil war starts?

If MPs vote no then they are likely to face de-selection from their constituency associations. This is almost guaranteed for Conservative MPs.

this basically, they'll vote it through parliament, this just lets everyone get their ducks in a row.

BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>T-Trump will win and save the west

Why is everyone so excited about a High Court ruling

Do they genuinely believe it won't be appealed or are they just memeing

We form a party and write a 25-point manifesto

Protest? Yes. No point rioting because all we'd do is damage the movement and smashing shop windows wont achieve anything.

Still waiting for the Daily Mail to publish photos of the judges with their salaries as a thinly-vieled threat

Must be pretty easy if you have university education and a useful profession.
Russian is difficult but I know a lot of foreigners work in Mocsow and SPb.

>this """article""" is part of telegraph """premium"""

top fucking kek.

There is hope for England then.

As long as there is hope, the hard lions that are the Brits will never give up!

God bless you all Britbros!

If Trump doesn't win I am DONE with politics.

I will just watch my anime in blissful ignorance and never check the news ever again.

>“It is clear that this referendum’s traumatic effect will make itself felt for a long time yet. We will see how they all put democratic principles into practice.”

>"We will see how they all put democratic principles into practice.”

Putin was right.

They don't understand what it means

>Get in huge fight with best friend, she's never talking to me again.
>Trump still has a very difficult path to the presidency.
>Brexit probably cancelled.
Fuck this, lads.

Along with their houses and where their children or grand children go to school.

>Implying this would ever happen
Nobody outside of Sup Forums is motivated enough to do that.

(((it)))

it's gonna be the most watered down exit ever

all the dreams of borders and sovereignty will be gone... all that will happen is you'll lose your EU seat but they'll probably include a clause where you get auto-added back into the EU if the UK doesnt vote to keep themselves out again

you cunts are gonna get fucked

>The Supreme Court ruling is due on December 7th
Jesus Christ my nerves cant handle two months of this shit.

yeah. we will. one way or another. We're british after all. Stiff upper lip

you're all retards

we've already had Labour MPs saying they will respect Brexit. and we wouldn't even need them to respect it, since the Conservatives have a majority

stop freaking out

They'll never vote "no" outright. They'll vote "try again" a couple of times, then a couple of "maybe, but not like that". Then they'll vote "oh, that's pretty close, but not quite what we want", and then finally you'll get a brexit deal proposal that's virtually indistinguishable from actually staying. At what point do you start protesting?

>smashing shop windows wont achieve anything.

Kristallnacht helped the Nazis a bit m8

Protesting doesn't do fucking anything.

I've had enough of this shit, these people are fucking cowardly dogs and should be treated as such.

senpai read the judgment its tight solid law

you have very little chance of winning an appeal if not zero

>This is almost guaranteed for Conservative MPs.
Depends tbqh.
>South
maybe
>North
Unlikely.

>being friends with girls
>path getting wider every day
>a High Court ruling having any relevance whatsoever
Stop being a fag lad

Today might be a day to stay off Sup Forums desu

Yeah but the Conservatives aren't actually conservatives.

I see. Well that's somehow better. But why did they do it? Do they hope that things will settle and brexit will somehow disappear or people will forget about it?

You wanna a bet cunt?

>All my friends are leftists/cucks/SJWs
>nobody to rant about brexit/praise trump to

hurts to live tbqhwyf

Not with that disgusting flag, m8.

Your local currency seems to be doing pretty well lads. I wonder why that is :^)

I've had enough of British generals, you guys don't deserve one. Can't even Brexit properly. I'm going to start a Management of Change process to get brit/pol/s banned.

>implying the ((((globalists)))) will let brexit happen

That's what Sup Forums is m8
The only place you can really be honest and tell a group of revolving strangers how you feel, more intimate than anything you would ever have with one of your fair-weather friends.

well aware, it's all a panto.

the SNP can now pretend they're the moral compass of britain and preach that they don't support it, even though they do because it pushes the indy agenda.

labour and the lib dems can call themselves the champions of soft brexit, giving everyone a bit of what they wanted.

and the tories can pretend they backed brexit to the last and hope to reap the rewards in the general.

Since then thornberry has been rewarded with senior position after senior position, nobody gives a fuck about white van man.

I suppose this is true. A outright no would be political suicide at best.
> At what point do you start protesting?
I guess if it gets past the dead lie they set (March) and nothing has happened.

It's a legal fight about the power of prerogative vs parlaiment. The Crown handed down powers over foreign policy directly to the person of the Prime Minister, these being the prerogative powers, most of which deal with foreign policy.

The judgement of the high court is that no, Prerogative powers are undemocratic and so this decision must go to parliament. Ironically, their ruling was in favor of democracy, by getting a democratically elected chamber to ignore the democratic mandate.

But as I say, this isn't the supreme court, so.

>tfw best friend was completely apolitical until last year when he suddenly became a shitlord completely independent of my influence

We need a catchy name. Something that says we're a party in favour of the UK becoming independent.

I was happy when I went sleep. Whole family chipped in, whacked over £2000 on fireworks, going to have a blinder at little local field/park near home.

Wake up, see this. What the fuck. I'm guessing May will have the vote and say if the government is defeated she will hold an immediate General Election so if the Tories vote against they will effectively be voting themselves out of parliament pretty much...and the way things are with shitty Labour and faggots like Corbyn still causing shit for no reason they'll be crushed anyway, an election now would annihilate them.

Big majority for Tories will make it easier for Brexit to get through parliament.

Could be good. If shit hits the fucking fan and Nigel wakes up again, only comes down hard like a sack of bricks Mosley style and ignites a fire that has long been piling up...Britain might achieve greatness from the corpse of "democracy"

One can fucking dream anyway. All we have left now. Big old grand dreams.

>FIFA literally wants us to not wear a poppy in November

Hmm, really makes you think, fuck em

Mate, I Civil War with any of the lads who nab my last Crumpet.

i've been out of it recently, what's al this brexit being blocked shit i'm hearing?

The little fat gay boys society

>Since then thornberry has been rewarded with senior position after senior position, nobody gives a fuck about white van man.

They will when they on the streets burning down houses, armed with AK-47s and grenades.

If you want to feel disgusted go over to reddit and see all the leftists cheering at this.

>so this how democracy ends with thunderous applause

>>a High Court ruling having any relevance whatsoever
>Fuck courts and the rule of law and shit because muh feels

t. little englander

This is a bluff

What they want is for the government to show their entire hand in negotiation to the house of commons. You can't do that because then the information becomes public and is known to those in Europe. The government doesn't want to do that because then they know the deal they get will be worse.

What will happen is they'll submit an amendment to the motion and vote against the government's motion but for their motion. Their motion will say something like "we agree with brexit in principle but cannot move forward until we know more"

Of course, labour are lying here, they can say they just want more info but it doesn't matter because the government's motion would be defeated. And they'd get away with it because the public doesn't understand the system.

Government have already said they're going to appeal it.
So nothing will happen until december 7th.

Nah, what you described is the most likely scenario. Smart money is a spring G.E.

Like you get everything banned, you people aren't even successful in killing off the natives, instead you send your wives out to fuck them.

Please greatest ally, rise up and hang your politicians

NABPF

New Age British Party of Fascists

>the europhile potato nigger is back

oh boy

This is what a honeypot would look like.

But he's right, next month this will be overturned.

they'll all be shitting their nappies crying when parliament votes to bomb the fuck out of Syria again though

Already seen it on Facebook, can't wait for the civil war.

>whacked over £2000 on fireworks
You know what to do

See, this is what I mean. You have no class and no manners.

They will except it, on their terms which basically means: Single market, Open boarders.

You couldn't kill a bunch of fucking flightless birds, you're not going to do shit against the a society whose dregs are what you formed from. Fuck off.