So the company I work for has expanded significantly due to recent developments...

So the company I work for has expanded significantly due to recent developments, and I've just been offered the head HR position with hiring autonomy.

The owner basically wants nothing to do with the HR side of things and trusts me to completely take care of it, I essentially just need to avoid employment grievances.

What do I do with my new found power Sup Forums?

hire high quality people and some hotties

Not much, mate. You're in New Zealand.

Fire all the women and niggers

Start the degenerate cleansing. No more safe spaces. No more gender neutral pronouns.

Don't hire sheep user.

Put a clause in the contract that says female staff has to wear a bikini on Fridays.

Hire me?

make your company great again

Never hire straight white males.

avoid hiring women and minorities whenever you can get away with it

Don't hire niggers and muslims, naturally.

no lefties.

Recruit exclusively from Sup Forums
(obvious)

do you need office worker?

i must find job

Currently we have a very construction site-like environment even though we're in IT - if you can't handle being called a faggot or a cunt in jest every day you won't make it, I really want to avoid turning the business into a lefty environment (like other companies I've worked for).

How do I go about identifying candidates that are conducive to this environment with out having to go borderline-illegal in the interviewing process? I know we have the 90 days legislation, but dismissing someone based on non-work related behavior under that provision is trickier than it seems

Tell them you're into feminist crap cos $currentYear, and you have a new equality policy...

Hire competent people with integrity.

Do a good job and try to benefit the company

Give some Sup Forums anons a job who are down and out. Start them on a trial remote basis.

>in before I need a job. I'm fine. Just thinking of fellow anons.

You get a CV in advance. Make them write a long motivational letter. Stalk their kikebook profiles etc. Gather info. If the candidate seems to be a leftie and his motivational letter contains lefty related things, do not hire basing it on non compatibility with policies of your company. But first - you have to make policies really right winged. Be creative

You're a good person

Contact two lawyers, a lefty and a Sup Forumsack.

Ask the Sup Forumsack to help you write a hiring policy and anything needed to cover yourself, your boss and the company, things like free speech (cursing), hiring only singles or married people if they have kids (to avoid single moms and leechee females) and that you measure objectives and not felings.

Make the lefty lawyer check everything to see if they become triggered.

Then check it with legal.

Ps: gotta redpill your boss