You'll get your brexit...... if you can trigger article 50.... in THE HOUSE OF COMMONS!

you'll get your brexit...... if you can trigger article 50.... in THE HOUSE OF COMMONS!

Why are they so hell bent on keeping the UK there anyways? I don't understand. Is it because Eurocucks want every country in the world to have Islam as their official religion and Britbongs don't want that?

I saw this coming

Greece voted to leave the EU OVERWHELMINGLY and they were denied.

Europe cannot into democracy

The high court pro-eu battle was led by a hedge fund owner lmao.

of course token black and female for diversity points

YOUR TIME IS UP MY TIME IS NOW

Why no TLC? Hell in a Cell?
Make it interesting, fucking hell

Britain is already in hell and the EU is the cell

The EU needs the their money, the UK is one of the few nations that pays in more than they get out of the EU. In my opinion it would be insane to ignore the referendum in the long term, it might work out great short term, but they would basically tell +50% of the population, who already where alienated by the elite, that their worst fears were right and that voting doesn't really matter at all and is for suckers, this could poison the political climate for years and help to foster more extreme alternatives

WEW lad

I am information bot and it's important to know your memes! I will be popping in from thread to thread to spread information about contemporary internet culture, specifically memes! Today as you can see, we focus on "wew lad", not let me give you some more information! WEW lad, here we go! :o

About
“Wew Lad” is an obfuscatory expression associated with circle jerking or shitposting, which is often accompanied by a poorly-drawn illustration of a man’s face known as the “Wrinkle Face” or a digitally altered picture of the Doge Shiba Inu.
Origin
On December 14th, 2012, the network security blog SecurityMatters[3] reported that a 13-year-old student from Philippines was murdered for replying to a Facebook post with the word “wew.” The earliest known use of the phrase “wew lad” was submitted in a thread on Sup Forums’s [s4s][1] (shit Sup Forums says) board on December 14th, 2013.

GOOD LORD DID HE JUST SAY THAT

HE'S A MADMAN

BUH GAWD JIM THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED

It's because the UK loves to destroy things.

In the EU, they had the power to leech money while paying proportionally less than everyone else, destroy the German university system, enforce TTIP and CETA and generally be cunts to everyone and block the few sane laws that the EU tried to get through.
I'm also pretty sure that they are responsible for obliterating any chances at having proper EU-wide laws that mandate proper internet infrastructure.

Yeah... just ignore the poem I spent 10 seconds on... thanks... cunt.

>mfw BREXIT fails and Killary takes the White House

Nope. Can't happen. Trump wins. It's been foretold.

More like Germany loves to game any system it can get it's Kraut hands into and then blames the world for letting them do it.

It will be a 3 line whip meaning they will have to kick out members who don't vote for it

Kek could always be playing us you know.

>pay in 20b
>get 10b back
>leech

This is a joke, right?

A non-native individual with ties to the financial market is the one leading the charge to overturn the will of the people in England?

Could globalism have picked a more obvious messenger?

EU wants to keep UK to send a signal to other countries with nationalist risings that their referendums will achieve nothing. France, Netherlands, Austria, etc.

Also muh money and muh trade partner

You can't shake my faith you burger!
#AustraliaStandsWithTrump

kek

Welp, this is the year where democracy dies huh? Governments will go against the will of the people in both the USA and UK and shut down the illusion of our democratic reality.

Is it time to fight and die for the people and God? Or will globalism reign supreme and usher in the dark age of the deceived.

Democracy died decades ago... are you even woke?

someone photoshop

pretty much.