If Trump Wins, Soyinka Will Cut Green Card

>The Nobel literature laureate Wole Soyinka has told students that if Donald Trump is elected president of the United States next week, he will leave the country.
>“If in the unlikely event he does win, the first thing he’ll do is to say [that] all green-card holders must reapply to come back into the US. Well, I’m not waiting for that,” said Soyinka, who is scholar-in-residence at New York University’s Institute of African American Affairs this autumn. “The moment they announce his victory, I will cut my green card myself and start packing up.”
>The Nigerian playwright and poet, who was imprisoned in Nigeria during its civil war, later fleeing the country and receiving a death sentence in absentia, urged young people to stand up against oppression.
theguardian.com/books/2016/nov/02/wole-soyinka-says-he-will-tear-up-his-green-card-if-trump-wins
Why are these supposedly intelligent people so stupid? While I don't necessarily think Trump's ideas in general are all that great, America is hardly going to change that much if he's elected. Soyinka's views are really based on leftist propaganda rather than anything factual. It is safe to say Soyinka is a foolish old man.

Also:
>laid into Brexit, saying it was a “ridiculous decision”, and part of an international rise in what he called “ultranationalism”.
>“What is happening in Europe shouldn’t surprise any of us … It has happened before,” he said. “We were here when Enoch Powell was leading his thugs out to drive blacks from here … it’s a constant fight to try to get a nation to recognise its own noble persuasions, its own persuasions of the loftiness of human possibility. It’s for young people like you to say no to them whenever that happens.”
Soyinka is a putz.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wole_Soyinka#Works
youtube.com/watch?v=0fGGz6d3vC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nigerian scholar

>Nigger book worth reading

I have to see this shit.

>a
>fucking
>poet

>Nigerian scholar

I'm sure he'll be missed

>nigs voluntarily leaving when trump wins

i don't see the problem

Someone needs to create a website or app that collects a quote from every single notable person that has said they would leave the US following a Trump presidency and convert it into an easy to browse list, which would be regularly updated to reflect those that have actively left the country. Each person on the list would have direct means to contact them through twitter/email/etc, and a nice share button for their entry so we can eagerly remind them to follow through with their promise until nobody remains on the list.

I love how all the craziest liberals vow to leave if Trump wins. And they actually think it's convincing anyone to NOT vote Trump. Please please please make that happen! Get back to doing footwork murrifats, time is nigh.
#PromiseToLeave

If you look for #NEVERTrump
You'll probably find most of them.

I'm still baffled as to why these various mud people and b-rated celebrities think that them threatening to pack up their shit and go suck someone else's blood is gonna sway anyone's opinion. How fucking precious do these parasites consider themselves?

>New York University’s Institute of African American Affairs

shitposting of this magnitude shouldn't even be possible.jpeg

How is this a bad thing?

Soyinka is right about one thing:
>Asked about Bob Dylan’s unexpected crowning as winner of this year’s Nobel laureate, Soyinka was reluctant to be drawn, though he did say: “Since I’ve written quite a number of songs for my plays, I would like to be nominated for a Grammy”.

I'd also like to have a look at the book the woman is reading in the picture. Those stories must be very sad or the writing is so bad it gives you one hell of a heartburn.

THEN LEAVE.

Stupid faggot.

The only black scholar i respect is Thomas Sowell, and he hasn't dedicated his life to dindu nuffin culture

>If in the unlikely event he does win, the first thing he’ll do is to say [that] all green-card holders must reapply to come back into the US.
But this is blatantly false.

Cya, spook. Good riddance

Hes lying

>>Some guy that literally no one has heard of says he will do something that we ALL know he wont... if Trump gets into power.

If this guy was a white woman he'd be offering blow jobs if you vote for Hillary.

It's pathetic. Someone link that gif of the nigerean guy being stoned to death for being gay.

Hol up, hol up, hol up, Piotr. It's raycis to disagree with a black mane.

The great thing about voting for Trump is that you won't have to force anyone to leave your country via deportation, they'll announce their leave themselves.

Reminder that in order to issue an ultimatum you actually have to be someone of worth in the first place.

hopefully all immigrants follow suit.

I forgot, I'm sorry. Luckily I live close to German border so I'm not far away from the nearest cuck shed.

What the fuck is that?

>Nigerian
OH WOW IT'S NOTHING

My jizz does that desu

>a nigger leaves

how will america recover?

Please don't come here. Please. We've got enough problems.

Im going to need to know what that is so i can avoid it.

the prospect of victory keeps getting better

Who is this and why should I care?

This is my response to anyone and everyone threatening to leave the country if Trump is elected

Be prepared.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wole_Soyinka#Works
wow, its fucking nothing.

Goodbye shill. +1 reason to vote Trump.

So, Samuel L. Jackson is a pussy too?

it's just a hungry little worm

Nah this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=0fGGz6d3vC4

He used to be a militant black power kind of lad, I guess he turned soft in old age and wealth.

Hopefully the burgers would let me in then. I may be a Leaf but I'm one of the good ones, I promise!

*sigh*

Who am I kidding, I'm not leaving. I have to stay and do my part to fix my own country. Feels like such a lost cause I must admit.

>Why are these supposedly intelligent people so stupid?

>intelligent
>full blooded nog

Come on now.

he was as late as the time he wouldn't do the navy-seals-cp

>ultranationalist
>moderate trump

righto.

wtf i love trump now

>people who have immigrated through legal means will be deported because of a guy with a stance against illegal immigration
>Enoch Powell having thugs
Ask me how I know this guy is just another dumb African nigger.

Also:
>Nigerian scholar

I wondered about the Enoch Powell part too.